CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dead HR cunts.

Dyslexic cnut

If ever a bunch of cunts needed putting on notice it is these horrible bastards. Empire building parasites who have changed the working environment for the worse for millions of people, with no discernible talent or qualifications to do the same. I despise these shitbags along with the other worthless wankers, the ‘Risk and Safety’ gobshites. The guardians of woke and diversity, the enforcers of everything shite in the workplace, who in the last twenty years or so have taken over at Director level and have gained power far beyond their abilities or skill. Their answer to anything is ‘sack them!’ Well, it looked like they picked on the wrong cunt this time. Vive la France…I say.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-65890869

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

If ever a bunch of cunts needed putting on notice it is these horrible bastards. Empire building parasites who have changed the working environment for the worse for millions of people, with no discernible talent or qualifications to do the same. I despise these shitbags along with the other worthless wankers, the ‘Risk and Safety’ gobshites. The guardians of woke and diversity, the enforcers of everything shite in the workplace, who in the last twenty years or so have taken over at Director level and have gained power far beyond their abilities or skill. Their answer to anything is ‘sack them!’ Well, it looked like they picked on the wrong cunt this time. Vive la France…I say.

Just call them 'Personnel Officer". They fucking hate it.

2 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

In 2004, an HR manager assembled an entire factory, warehouse and dispatch workforce, myself included, and told all of us… 

“Don’t worry and take no notice of the rumours. We’re doing fine and the company as a whole needs to pull together and stay positive. We don’t need any of you lot moaning and looking for new jobs. Ok guys, let’s get to work!”

A week later we were told to collect our shit and fuck off by the black coated receiver’s who greeted us in the car park. The MD had retreated into a bottle and the HR manager* had already started his new job at Tendring District Council. The one he secured at interview a week before he assured us our jobs were safe.

* Stuart Brian. I hope you read this one day you fucking weasel shitcunt.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

In 2004, an HR manager assembled an entire factory, warehouse and dispatch workforce, myself included, and told all of us… 

“Don’t worry and take no notice of the rumours. We’re doing fine and the company as a whole needs to pull together and stay positive. We don’t need any of you lot moaning and looking for new jobs. Ok guys, let’s get to work!”

A week later we were told to collect our shit and fuck off by the black coated receiver’s who greeted us in the car park. The MD had retreated into a bottle and the HR manager* had already started his new job at Tendring District Council. The one he secured at interview a week before he assured us our jobs were safe.

* Stuart Brian. I hope you read this one day you fucking weasel shitcunt.

This sounds like an episode of Peep Show.

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

10. Give time to for nominations to be discussed. Posts which attempt immediately to derail a thread either by attacking the poster or the nomination will be removed.

Reported, a clear rule 10 violation. 

This post makes you look exactly like one of these jobsworth wankers this nom. is all about.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

HR along with the IT department, upon introduction, simply existed to assist and facilitate elements of the profit making / service providing parts of the business. Now, the self important cunts think they run the business - Tail wagging the dog comes to mind!

Why the fuck do I have to change the way I work, which is most efficient for me and the business, just to enter shitty fucking figures on a piece of software developed in China to keep the little nips in a sweatshop in-line. 

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

10. Give time to for nominations to be discussed. Posts which attempt immediately to derail a thread either by attacking the poster or the nomination will be removed.

Correct. Cuntess.

13 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

In your case it does look as if HR did their job properly .. I am no fan of HR cunts but credit where it is due.

40 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I can imagine you actually vomiting on the keyboard when you typed that.

A free holiday in one of my gites is winging its way to you.

I’m a Francophile, Withers. Not a Frankophile which is basically a Rolf Kleftiko hybrid Cunt.

12 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

If there’s one thing I would bet the log book of my imaginary M4 on it’s The Vulcans integrity. Her moral compass and self professed ‘consistency’ will not allow her to take any other course of action for herself than either a very lengthy spell in the cooler or the deletion of her account. 
 I for one will miss her daily but predictably unsuccessful  attempts to bore me into sexual submission. And the irony is that all she had to do was say ‘sorry I’m wrong’ just once and she could have had a go on the big guy.

Mrs. Roops RIP

She never did get fucked after all.

11 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

just to enter shitty fucking figures on a piece of software developed in China to keep the little nips in a sweatshop in-line. 

Nips are from Japan, which isn’t in China. If you don’t believe me have a look tomorrow if you happen to be anywhere near an off licence 😵‍ and you’ll see that Tsing Tao and Asahi are usually  displayed on a different shelf. 
Oh and how’s Stella? Are you having a quiet night in with her again tonight?