CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

MUFC RED

Cjw

36 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Maybe it's because they've never adequately replaced the red nosed jock who knew what he was fucking doing. Manchester's a seething shithole and should be nuked into the stone age. 

On the other hand, London is a wonderful example of why Britain's multicultural society is working so well, as evidenced by the second poster in this thread reverting to type.

LOL

2 minutes ago, and said:

On the other hand, London is a wonderful example of why Britain's multicultural society is working so well, as evidenced by the second poster in this thread reverting to type.

LOL

No it's not. It's a shithole

That's why I moved away. Now I hardly see a foreign swarthy type let alone a spook. They see one down here and they immediately shut and lock their doors. Which is handy because I can nick the lead off their roofs. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What the fuck is this shit Cjw? Are you some kind of cunt? Listen, better you carry on as a spectator from now, you useless, unfunny fucking wanker. One more word out of you, and your fucking dead.

Shut the fuck up you cunt!!!!

All of the Glazer family are total Cunts.

if we do get some oil money, like the cunt teams have. We will blow the fuck out of every team in Europe. And anyone who does not agree is a CUNT !!!!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

What the fuck is this shit Cjw? Are you some kind of cunt? Listen, better you carry on as a spectator from now, you useless, unfunny fucking wanker. One more word out of you, and your fucking dead.

Fuck off you CUNT 😂

24 minutes ago, Cjw said:

Fuck off you CUNT 😂

You haven’t really given much thought to this curious start on here have you? If you have then it’s probably best you neck a couple of bottles of bleach and have an early night with your cuddly toys.

4 hours ago, and said:

LOL

Why don't you get a job? Here's one for you, fuck off to America. Lol

https://www.indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk=8510ab09a7429795&from=serp&prevUrl=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.indeed.com%2Fq-dog-poop-scooper-jobs.html

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

‘Yo! What’s in the bag boy? I’m a talking to you shitpicker’.

2 hours ago, Cjw said:

if we do get some oil money, like the cunt teams have. We will blow the fuck out of every team in Europe. And anyone who does not agree is a CUNT !!!!

There are numerous sites on which gorillas can discuss their frustrations about football, and Man U in particular. This isn't the most appropriate, and had you half a cunting brain cell to begin with, might have realised via bothering to navigate the modus operandi first.

Dickhead. I've suffered enough already. Be gone.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hello. Apologies for some of the abuse you’ve received. It’s just that most of us don’t know anything about football because this isn’t a predominantly homosexual website. 

Why didn’t you tell me this before now Eric? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cjw said:

OTBC.

Get fucked.

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Hello. Apologies for some of the abuse you’ve received. It’s just that most of us don’t know anything about football because this isn’t a predominantly homosexual website. 

Surely I'm not the only person who remembers the old "Cuntchester United" thread? It ran to about 1200 pages, and dominated the "Top Ten Cunts" list for years.

On 22/06/2023 at 09:47, Cuntybaws said:

Surely I'm not the only person who remembers the old "Cuntchester United" thread? It ran to about 1200 pages, and dominated the "Top Ten Cunts" list for years.

Before my time. Must have been a football club owned by Rick Spangle.

And the ‘1200’ pages is clearly an exaggeration. It was probably around 210.