CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Curse of the Titanic ?

ProfB

Well I suppose imploding within a fraction of a millisecond is better than slowly suffocating on your own farts over four days.

Personally I fully endorse the idea of this little death trap coffin - may it continue to implode many more rich cunts or "noble explorers".

I've already contacted Sony and Microsoft so they can get in touch with their best mate Erroreptyle - he'll be fucking brilliant piloting the next one.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Well I suppose imploding within a fraction of a millisecond is better than slowly suffocating on your own farts over four days.

Personally I fully endorse the idea of this little death trap coffin - may it continue to implode many more rich cunts or "noble explorers".

I've already contacted Sony and Microsoft so they can get in touch with their best mate Erroreptyle - he'll be fucking brilliant piloting the next one.

Have some respect.. they were true explorers and now they are truly dead :(

2 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Have some respect.. they were true explorers and now they are truly dead :(

True, true explorers, exploring the never before seen or recorded (on an iPhone) wreck of the Titanic.

Seriously though - we've had footage of the cunt since '86. Even had a fully rendered 3D scan of it mapped recently with all of the sediment and darkness filtered out.

I don't fucking "explore" the petrol station - and I fucking guarantee that hasn't been as thoroughly pictured and mapped as the wreck of the Titanic over the years -  every time I visit the fucker. And I certainly don't drive there in an entirely experimental airtight vehicle, controlled with a video game controller, with a single door bolted shut from the outside that requires signing a waiver stating three times that I might die getting there.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

True, true explorers, exploring the never before seen or recorded (on an iPhone) wreck of the Titanic.

Seriously though - we've had footage of the cunt since '86. Even had a fully rendered 3D scan of it mapped recently with all of the sediment and darkness filtered out.

I don't fucking "explore" the petrol station - and I fucking guarantee that hasn't been as thoroughly pictured and mapped as the wreck of the Titanic over the years -  every time I visit the fucker. And I certainly don't drive there in an entirely experimental airtight vehicle, controlled with a video game controller, with a single door bolted shut from the outside that requires signing a waiver stating three times that I might die getting there.

I've got a fucking good idea of the conditions they experienced. I've flown Ryanair 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Ok. Let's stop with the jokes eh? 

5 people have lost their lives. Ok, so they were a bunch of super rich schysters but they were somebody's father, grandfather, son or brother. But I'm now beginning to find the whole joke thing despicable. So stop it now you lot.

I mean, how can people sink so low? 

You have a point. Five men are lost. Some of the jokes are really plumbing the depths of decency. 

10 hours ago, Roadkill said:

There was no need for them to go there. Go into any coffee shop in Sidmouth and you will see plenty of old wrecks.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Decimus said:

I've been working on a state of the art exploratory vehicle for ten minutes which will allow stupid rich cunts to explore the interiors of active volcanoes. Tickets start at £750,000.

@Frankas we're mates you can go for free.

9acaf4280b9e12b2ca7e4bbdc34378d7.jpg

Looks like another dodgy planning application you managed to waive through your even dodgier council department.

• Like 1

On 22/06/2023 at 15:50, Mike Hunt said:

The meeja are obsessed with the oxygen countdown, but they'll have died of hypothermia after a couple of days, it'll be barely 1 degC, plus no water unless they decide to start drinking each other's piss.

Or they'll have killed each other from the endless arguments from being stuck in a cramped cupboard.

Imagine certain individuals here being stuck in their position...

I've heard the vessel was called The George Floyd 

On 22/06/2023 at 21:22, Roadkill said:

Cunts still talking about retrieving the bodies .. mostly likely they were crushed to the size of an oxo cube so likely to have been eaten by the fishes or whatever else lives at that depth.

• Like 1