CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Wimbledon: Menstruation is the new Robinson’s Barley Water

Last Cunt Standing

16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don't understand why this is considered a problem. It may not be the most scientific of studies, admittedly, but as someone who has studied the gussets of every fit bird at Wimbledon for over 40 years, often in slow motion, I can categorically state that I have never detected the faintest hint of leakage.

Should have gone to Specsavers. Since the advent of colour tv, over the years I have seen several Marmite smears, and sunflowers.

4 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Men don't menstruate from the arse though, no matter how gay they are.

Big Bollock, I thought you'd keep your head down after your recent performance. You've probably downed 4 litres of co-op cider and forgotten about it. It's of paramount importance that you acknowledge your drunken cunt bellendery, otherwise not acknowledging said bellendery is tantamount to having no shame. Lol

14 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Big Bollock, I thought you'd keep your head down after your recent performance. You've probably downed 4 litres of co-op cider and forgotten about it. It's of paramount importance that you acknowledge your drunken cunt bellendery, otherwise not acknowledging said bellendery is tantamount to having no shame. Lol

Ras you black cunt, I’ve had a litre of vodka today, 3 cocktails and god knows how many beers, I’m out with ginger soon for din dins, hope is raining at home 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Ras you black cunt, I’ve had a litre of vodka today, 3 cocktails and god knows how many beers, I’m out with ginger soon for din dins, hope is raining at home 

It's a tropical rain storm in Port au Prince, I'm in Jamaica now, learning the British before my immigration application is submitted. Wherever I go in the Caribbean, I hear 'Alan da Black man, EastEnders, alright Pat'. You're a hero in these parts Eddie... Keep living the dream we aspire to. 

Stop drinking that white man drink called Vodka, drink de Rum man. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

It's a tropical rain storm in Port au Prince, I'm in Jamaica now, learning the British before my immigration application is submitted. Wherever I go in the Caribbean, I hear 'Alan da Black man, EastEnders, alright Pat'. You're a hero in these parts Eddie... Keep living the dream we aspire to. 

Not quite the dream ras, I am wearing crocs with Harry Potter characters pushed into the holes…

https://ibb.co/k5RjTJn

• Like 4

Just now, Eddie said:

Not quite the dream ras, I am wearing crocs with Harry Potter characters pushed into the holes…

Well, were all barefoot... You've got too used to the British way of life Eddie, I'd be happy with a pair if socks, let alone Crocs with or without Harry Potter characters in them as well. 

• Like 1

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Well, were all barefoot... You've got too used to the British way of life Eddie, I'd be happy with a pair if socks, let alone Crocs with or without Harry Potter characters in them as well. 

You didn’t have shoes on when you came out of the ground and startled Roger Moore either. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You didn’t have shoes on when you came out of the ground and startled Roger Moore either. 

I was paid in shoes for that outstanding acting performance, my mate Roger Moore gave me his part worn Loakes, saying he doesn't wear them anymore, due to poofters like @Frank wearing them. What's a poofter, and who is Frank? Is this the British?

1 minute ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I was paid in shoes for that outstanding acting performance, my mate Roger Moore gave me his part worn Loakes, saying he doesn't wear them anymore, due to poofters like @Frank wearing them. What's a poofter, and who is Frank? Is this the British?

Roger Moore once described Tony Curtis as “a Hungarian horse fucker. I’m guessing they didn’t bond.

see what I did there?

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Eddie said:

https://ibb.co/k5RjTJn

I noticed some sand in the Crocs, are you by the seaside Eddie? I can't wait to come to The Britain and have some chip and fishes... Forget the Caribbean beaches, I want to go here.

https://images.app.goo.gl/C6YFHdg5WTRiGnt47

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Stop drinking that white man drink called Vodka, drink de Rum man. 

Usual order, Raaso. Appleton Estate 10 year old. Don’t go jogging if you’re in Mobay, the death toll in St James is fuckng dreadful this year.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Usual order, Raaso. Appleton Estate 10 year old. Don’t go jogging if you’re in Mobay, the death toll in St James is fuckng dreadful this year.

I don't go over that way DC, it's full of Yank tourists, I swam over from Port-au-Prince, using my top hat as a sail at times, when I got tired, I've ended up in Portland. Are you sailing this way anytime soon? Could you pick me up, you could drop me off 400 yards from Dover... The RNLI will pick me up from there and I'll be in a 4 star hotel that evening.