CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mental Health

Neil

48 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

‘And Richard Branson lives in a palace overlooking Tutankhamen’s tomb and Lynsey DePaul’s bedroom’

Rub it out and start it again. Top perv, Branson. I was shagging a stunner, 6 stone ago. She joined Virgin and Ritchie-boy turned up at many ‘wings ceremonies’ whereby tasty tarts passed their cabin crew courses. No fucking about with Branson, no brushing against their tits…as she said…’he basically fingered all of us through our knickers.’ My kind of entrepreneur.

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Would that be a salt water minnow?

That depends on your current levels of pedantry...

11 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

She’s retorting at 8pm and has been all day. As the Spanish say…El Rattlero, or some such.

Give the spurious retorts a rest, DC. You're foot-stomping and bawling reheated pejoratives in a vain belief that it somehow adds heft to your frantic reverse-ferreting. It doesn't, rather it makes you look red-faced - either from anger or embarrassment, probably both. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

That depends on your current levels of pedantry...

Give the spurious retorts a rest, DC. You're foot-stomping and bawling reheated pejoratives in a vain belief that it somehow adds heft to your frantic reverse-ferreting. It doesn't, rather it makes you look red-faced - either from anger or embarrassment, probably both. :rolleyes:

I think the board members can decide for themselves which of the two of us seems to be angry and embarrassed, sweetheart. Now, fuck off and get that HRT gel on.

On 20/07/2023 at 12:04, Mrs Roops said:

...he said without the slight trace of irony:rolleyes:

I'm not sure I want to add to LCS's comments as he's made sure you sorta resemble the Titan submersible rotting on some Newfoundland quayside.

That said, whilst some "celebrities" may hide behind bogus mental health issues I'm not sure its the "go-to modus operandi" for the purposes and extent that you suggest though it seams to be pulled up by every defence brief as a plea for mitigation for every crime between shoplifting at a local convivence store to serial killers.

My superior nature is minded to think that celebrities discussing mental illness helps to destigmatize a taboo subject that otherwise is kept hidden resulting in prolonged misery for sufferers and their friends and family alike. On the whole people can't handle interacting with those with mental illness or, as it happens, physical deformity. Witness the pile of vitriol on a sweet, charming one-armed meteorologist who's only crime was having the temerity of doing her job of weather forecaster.

You always seem to lose your control after your trusty diesel-powered ginge-o-mingematic vibrator packs up, this time leading you to literally froth at the gash at LCS's latest wandering thesis of suicidal boredom. 

DC's kinda right: you do get angry and embarrassed, but, rather like the fact you can't acknowledge any of the reasons in my BBC argument, such is your imperiousness, your first counteragrument is to "reverse-ferret" by latching onto plan-B.

Over to you, the site's leading, most obviously needy last-word merchant...

• Like 1

On 20/07/2023 at 05:50, Last Cunt Standing said:

And? Your fleshpots must overflow with such people. Pillars of the community who harbour secret desires to have custard licked off them by a Ukrainian girl in a Cowboy hat. I don’t see you morally objecting when they hand over fistfuls of twenties. How many High Court Judges have you had flayed over a spanking bench? Are they incapable of doing their job because they indulge their private yet legal fantasies, Bill? I’m only asking because I’m struggling with the mental contortions required to be a moralising Puritanical Orange Lodge brothel keeper one minute, and an outraged pro-MAGA Christmas Tree magnate with an imaginary M4 and a penchant for the Royal Family the next. It’s almost like you’re making it up as you go along. 

Oh and it’s King Sausage Fingers the Third. You lot tend to be up on Kings and Queens, no?

Making it up as I go along? You don’t know the half of it Doc. The occasional snippets of my superstar life that I reveal on here are just to give you all a tiny glimpse of how years of hard work (sometimes having to get up before lunchtime), opting out of the tax system as soon as I realised it wasn’t ever going to increase my bank balance, knowing the right time to trade in my wives for a newer model when their fuckabilty rating started to drop (usually between 3 and 5 years after the wedding) and as for my imaginary M4, well that’s just the latest in a long line of expensive toys that I’ve needed to ensure that I never lose the natural talent that’s won me 5 Monte Carlo GP’s, 3 Le Mans 24hr, 27 WRC titles and numerous traffic light burnouts on Southend Promenade. As for Sausage fingers I couldn’t really give a flying fuck about the lizard people, except Andy as he’s the only one of them that’s ever spent any money in any of my gaffs. 
On a different subject Doc I do feel a bit sorry for Nigel Farage regarding all this Coutts Bank pulaver, but not in any way surprised as the cunts closed my account a few years ago saying that I had far too much money deposited and they only had a limited amount of storage space. But Hey ho I guess some poor cunts have it even worse at the moment so I’m not going to complain.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Wolfie said:

You always seem to lose your control after your trusty diesel-powered ginge-o-mingematic vibrator packs up, this time leading you to literally froth at the gash at LCS's latest wandering thesis of suicidal boredom. 

DC's kinda right: you do get angry and embarrassed, but, rather like the fact you can't acknowledge any of the reasons in my BBC argument, such is your imperiousness, your first counteragrument is to "reverse-ferret" by latching onto plan-B.

Over to you, the site's leading, most obviously needy last-word merchant...

Clearly you've exempted yourself from last-word accusations...:rolleyes:

I previously remarked I've nothing more to add to LCS' comprehensive hatchet job on you but it strikes me there's nothing more needy than a punter whining about the lack of acknowledgement to any of [his] reasons bearing in mind you were caught out with your entirely made-up comment about the BBC's "stance" to mental health, not forgetting the insincere compliment about "making good points" yet in the same breath dismissing same as "collectively bullshit".

With your schizophrenic, untidy and hypocritical approach to debate, half of which appears dependent on the froth of insults, please carry on - I have nothing to add on the matter.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I previously remarked I've nothing more to add to LCS' comprehensive hatchet job on you but it strikes me there's nothing more needy than a punter whining about the lack of acknowledgement to any of [his] reasons bearing in mind you were caught out with your entirely made-up comment about the BBC's "stance" to mental health, not forgetting the insincere compliment about "making good points" yet in the same breath dismissing same as "collectively bullshit".

With your schizophrenic, untidy and hypocritical approach to debate, half of which appears dependent on the froth of insults, please carry on - I have nothing to add on the matter.

Tiresome bint grooming now is it, Frank?

On 21/07/2023 at 10:35, Decimus said:

How do you even know this awful shit exists, Carl? Are you actually a 12 year old black child, or do you just hang around with them when you're out on your skateboard?

Cowabungaring fucking idiot.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_PbhUtZAct_cWazO4NbM

If you carry on down the doomed descent of your imagination, you might well be locked up one day. Hopefully.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Carl Sway said:

If you carry on down the doomed descent of your imagination, you might well be locked up one day. Hopefully.

Sounds like the voice of experience talking here. How long were you inside for and what did you do?

Answer the fucking questions.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

It pleases me greatly that you have to repeatedly summon or name-drop the Doc in each of your responses to me; it's a though you sense an opportunity to get one over me with someone who's rekindled our long history of fueding. I'm quite sure the term "schizophrenic" has been planted to allure your newfangled partner further into hostility, rather like a coerced shark to chum. And there's nothing quite like the impact of a smiley, eye-rolling emoji to kill off an adversary, lol!

When we first engaged on the BBC & Huw debate, on the first page of this topic, I made what is essentially a blueprint comment (about the scandal) which a trio of others agreed with and responded to. Only you and LCS have been so vehemently defensive of him – which is very much against the mill of public opinion. It's a shame you've been unable to debate like the middle-aged adult you are, instead choosing to behave on this occasion like a sploit, know-it-all little playground bullying brat. It's actually a little disappointing, because we've also had some good debates over the years. Oh, and to the bit in bold above: please feel free to shoot yourself in the foot. I am waiting.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

It pleases me greatly that you have to repeatedly summon or name-drop the Doc in each of your responses to me; it's a though you sense an opportunity to get one over me with someone who's rekindled our long history of fueding. I'm quite sure the term "schizophrenic" has been planted to allure your newfangled partner further into hostility, rather like a coerced shark to chum. And there's nothing quite like the impact of a smiley, eye-rolling emoji to kill off an adversary, lol!

When we first engaged on the BBC & Huw debate, on the first page of this topic, I made what is essentially a blueprint comment (about the scandal) which a trio of others agreed with and responded to. Only you and LCS have been so vehemently defensive of him – which is very much against the mill of public opinion. It's a shame you've been unable to debate like the middle-aged adult you are, instead choosing to behave on this occasion like a sploit, know-it-all little playground bullying brat. It's actually a little disappointing, because we've also had some good debates over the years. Oh, and to the bit in bold above: please feel free to shoot yourself in the foot. I am waiting.

Qualitah😂