CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Mental Health

Neil

Very much in the news at present and now Deli Alli(shit footballer for you non believers) comes out with 'issues'. Mental illness is one thing,mental health is a sign of weakness,usually spouted by cunts that can't handle daily life ie people unfit for the job they do or just a virtue signalling wanker. Think about how many millions of people out there with either financial worry or illness in a family member that impacts on their daily lives and do you know what they moan about? Fuck all that's what, because they' re decent hard working people that get their heads down and get on with it.  All these multi millionaire cunts,just give your money away and see if that helps your 'mental health',or preferably just shut the fucking fuck up! Cunts

• Like 7

Well said Neil, mental health issues and mental illness are two different things. Someone born with a lack of serotonin for example has more right to talk about their scientifically proven mental illness than some cunt like Tom Bradby going on about their depression. Depression, whilst a genuine emotion is usually caused by failing in life, marrying some fat whining cow, or getting on the lash your whole life and realising it's too late to turn it around when you turn 65 (a bit like @Cunty BigBollox). 'I've got mental health issues' seems to be the fashionable thing at the moment and the celebrities turn to it to try to stay relevant whilst disturbed attention seekers like @Frank dress up in a wig and dance to try and hide their mental illness. It's out of control Neil. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Zev said:

I 'imagine' there's a couple on here who could do with some mental health therapy, although they'd probably be loath to admit it.

This is s serious topic, one you and @Penny Farthing should shut up and listen, you could both get the help you both clearly need by reading, instead of trying to derail the topic. Wearing a dress, with your bellend sticking out or roaming around parks (rain or shine) trying to pick up a fresh dog shit is not normal and the sooner you both get some help or kill yourselves the better. 

Lol.

15 minutes ago, Zev said:

I 'imagine' there's a couple on here who could do with some mental health therapy, although they'd probably be loath to admit it.

I probably could. The inside of my head is a fucking shit storm. But I’m quite happy really. Because I’m not locked in here with them…

27 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

Admitting "mental health issues" is more grist to the snowflake mill.  Phraseology is everything though - you'll never hear them say "I'm mentally ill".

What a theatrical reveal that would have been for This Morning, following on from Schofield’s ‘coming out’ pantomime.

Morning everybody. A bit of a change from what you may be expecting. It’s been an emotional time for all of us here at This Morning. My colleague and friend Phil, bravely came out as a child grooming homosexual predator, and it’s inspired me to look at myself. 
 And… I would like to say that I’m as thick as shit! Honestly.. that cunt Keith Lemon had me pegged. I’m nothing more than a life support system for a pair of tits and a fanny! And I can barely remember where that is when I need to piss out of it.”

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Zev said:

Yeah, I'll know I really need help when I take advice from a crack-addled @Decimus wannabe.

LOL

What's with all the name changes? Are you a @Penny Farthing wannabe? Are you running away/hiding from something? At least 97% of your output is trolling Decimus, Wolfie and myself now and again. Why not write up a nomination, tell a joke, leave a funny comment? Anything but this monotonous, repetitive shite. Do you understand what I am saying dog shit breath? Lol.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Is it true that when your psychiatrist asked you to lie on his couch you asked for a stool? Lol…and fuck off.

The Royal College of Psychiatrists has set up a convalescence home for the myriad of court appointed professionals who have had the unenviable task of assessing this wrong'un over the years.

The PTSD these poor cunts have had to suffer from delving into his mind palace has left them akin to shell shocked soldiers after The Battle of The Somme.

o8-wb9.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Decimus said:

The Royal College of Psychiatrists has set up a convalescence home for the myriad of court appointed professionals who have had the unenviable task of assessing this wrong'un over the years.

The PTSD these poor cunts have had to suffer from delving into his mind palace has left them akin to shell shocked soldiers after The Battle of The Somme.

o8-wb9.gif

There’s a Labrador behind that flower-bed.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

o8-wb9.gif

That's Frank at throwing out time.

I notice the BBC has carefully been 'losing' this week's Huw Edwards revelations by not publishing anything further about its ongoing "investigation" into him, while allowing what has been published to gently fall away in its news listings. In addition to its recent (and somewhat timely) Dele Alli 'mental illness' narrative, I see today there's another story about the 'mental struggles' of boxer Josh Kelly on the Beeb's website... well, this comes as a surprise!

To me, this past week's spluttering commentary about the BBC 'star' and his alleged sexual misconduct has revealed just how deep the hypocrisy of our woke elite runs; the same people who would happily point the finger of racism or homophobia at you for an off-colour joke think it's outrageous that The Sun has reported the incredibly serious allegations levelled at Edwards. The same people who obsess over the most minor wrongdoings seem to think claims about a rich and powerful man using his taxpayer-funded salary to buy sex pics from a teenage crack addict should not be in the 'public interest'. (This goes back to what @Snowy & myself were saying the other day, @Mrs Roops.)

All because they – and I refer directly to the BBC and its broadsheet cousin The Guardian – wish to use Edwards as another stick with which to beat the tabloid press. Do they realise how ridiculous they sound, and that most people can see through them? Perhaps they simply don't care.

How about another BBC 'mental health' sympathy stance on former star radio presenter Tim Westwood, who just days ago was interviewed by police for a third time for alleged sexual misconduct while employed at White City studios?

The BBC is so full of its own shit that it actually defies belief, and I have little doubt Huw Edwards would still be getting paid £440,000 for reading autocues in his underpants had the The Sun not had the balls to go for the jugular. Clearly, right-wing tabloids still have an important role to play in our woke society. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Wolfie said:

I notice the BBC has carefully been 'losing' this week's Huw Edwards revelations by not publishing anything further about its ongoing "investigation" into him, while allowing what has been published to gently fall away in its news listings. In addition to its recent (and somewhat timely) Dele Alli 'mental illness' narrative, I see today there's another story about the 'mental struggles' of boxer Josh Kelly on the Beeb's website... well, this comes as a surprise!

To me, this past week's spluttering commentary about the BBC 'star' and his alleged sexual misconduct has revealed just how deep the hypocrisy of our woke elite runs; the same people who would happily point the finger of racism or homophobia at you for an off-colour joke think it's outrageous that The Sun has reported the incredibly serious allegations levelled at Edwards. The same people who obsess over the most minor wrongdoings seem to think claims about a rich and powerful man using his taxpayer-funded salary to buy sex pics from a teenage crack addict should not be in the 'public interest'. (This goes back to what @Snowy & myself were saying the other day, @Mrs Roops.)

All because they – and I refer directly to the BBC and its broadsheet cousin The Guardian – wish to use Edwards as another stick with which to beat the tabloid press. Do they realise how ridiculous they sound, and that most people can see through them? Perhaps they simply don't care.

How about another BBC 'mental health' sympathy stance on former star radio presenter Tim Westwood, who just days ago was interviewed by police for a third time for alleged sexual misconduct while employed at White City studios?

The BBC is so full of its own shit that it actually defies belief, and I have little doubt Huw Edwards would still be getting paid £440,000 for reading autocues in his underpants had the The Sun not had the balls to go for the jugular. Clearly, right-wing tabloids still have an important role to play in our woke society. 

John Barrowman the annoying yank Dr Who supporting ‘actor’ was until a couple of years ago lauded by the media as the greatest thing since sliced bread, but then got ‘sacked’ by the BBC when it became public knowledge that he had a peculiar habit of exposing himself on set and quite often creeping up behind other ‘actors’ and putting his cock on their shoulder or worse. The BBC stated that behaviour of this nature would not be tolerated. Since then numerous ‘celebrities’ have commented on his behaviour as ‘Well that’s just John, he’s always been an extrovert and a practical joker’ or similar excuses. The BBC have obviously taken this view now aswell as he’s gradually and quietly been welcomed back into the fold. The BBC is a cesspit of paedos, perverts and narcissists who should all be marching round the exercise yard in Wormwood Scrubs smoking roll ups for the rest of their lives.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was going to do the mad cow disease joke. But I decided not to. 

All 3 of my ex wives used to pull a face just at the mention of a ‘mad cow joke’, or a ‘fat bird joke’, or a ‘lazy ugly cunt who lies on the sofa all day watching  loose women and stuffing her face with cheesecake joke’. If I marry again I’ll make sure the cunt has a sense of humour first, otherwise I’ll just buy her a house and give her all my money instead. I’m not stupid you know.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

All 3 of my ex wives used to pull a face just at the mention of a ‘mad cow joke’, or a ‘fat bird joke’, or a ‘lazy ugly cunt who lies on the sofa all day watching  loose women and stuffing her face with cheesecake joke’. If I marry again I’ll make sure the cunt has a sense of humour first, otherwise I’ll just buy her a house and give her all my money instead. I’m not stupid you know.

They’re not too quick on the uptake either. If they catch you cheating and you explain that you chose to fuck her sister because she reminds you of her… does she even realise that you’re paying her a compliment? No. Zero gratitude.

26 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They’re not too quick on the uptake either. If they catch you cheating and you explain that you chose to fuck her sister because she reminds you of her… does she even realise that you’re paying her a compliment? No. Zero gratitude.

Could have been worse for her. You could have fucked her brother.

15 hours ago, King Billy said:

John Barrowman the annoying yank Dr Who supporting ‘actor’ was until a couple of years ago lauded by the media as the greatest thing since sliced bread, but then got ‘sacked’ by the BBC when it became public knowledge that he had a peculiar habit of exposing himself on set and quite often creeping up behind other ‘actors’ and putting his cock on their shoulder or worse. The BBC stated that behaviour of this nature would not be tolerated. Since then numerous ‘celebrities’ have commented on his behaviour as ‘Well that’s just John, he’s always been an extrovert and a practical joker’ or similar excuses. The BBC have obviously taken this view now aswell as he’s gradually and quietly been welcomed back into the fold. The BBC is a cesspit of paedos, perverts and narcissists who should all be marching round the exercise yard in Wormwood Scrubs smoking roll ups for the rest of their lives.

This weirdo has received more sexual harrassment allegations while working at the BBC than any other person in television – period! Known for getting his cock out in public view on numerous occasions... from someone who has spent much of his career presenting BBC flagship kid's TV show 'Live & Kicking', as well as popular all-ages, pre-watershed family shows 'Strictly Come Dancing' and 'Holby City'. You couldn't make it up.

Can you think of any other human being, whether in the public eye and funded by the pubic or not, who'd keep their job after exposing themself at work on so many occasions? Would someone with a 'normal' office job be returning to their desk the following day after conversing with colleagues with their knob hanging out? Lol.

Un-fucking-believable. Only at the BBC. He must have something on someone, other than his penis resting on a shoulder.

• Like 1