CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Anti-Jewish online hate up by more than a third, says charity

and

1 minute ago, Frank said:

I've been down there, and several other disused London tube stations. I used to shoot them for TFL. Some of my work can be seen at the LT museum in Covent Garden. True.

Can you shed some light on this?... 'At times I could have sworn someone was standing right behind me, all senses on high alert'.

Fuck off.

9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I got into the abandoned arsenal buildings at Woolwich when I was a teenager, all benches and dust. Some old MOD stationery which was interesting, but I went in looking for big brass casings. Still naive enough to think that the gypsies from Erith and Thamesmead hadn’t stripped out what the government missed 20 years earlier.

Nowadays the fraud capital of the UK, known as 'Little Lagos'. The only place which outcunts it on the map has to be Bradford, where I saw a brown man in a white dress chasing a chicken across a main road.

2 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Nowadays the fraud capital of the UK, known as 'Little Lagos'. The only place which outcunts it on the map has to be Bradford, where I saw a brown man in a white dress chasing a chicken across a main road.

@Jake The Muss knows it quite well. I lived in Burrage Road for a little while as a kid. Fends says it’s the sort of road you need 2 hammers to walk down now.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Frank said:

I've been down there, and several other disused London tube stations. I used to shoot them for TFL. Some of my work can be seen at the LT museum in Covent Garden. True.

That may be true, but doesn’t explain the ‘MIND THE GAP’ tattoo on your lower back, with an arrow pointing straight down to your battered anus Frank.

9 minutes ago, Frank said:

Worse than fuckwit king billy berk's material. And that's why you are, and will always be, universally hated on this site.

No hard feelings. It's true, it's the only time I've ever felt a 'presence' in my life. I told the guard in the control room about it, such was the tense atmosphere, and he said "you're not the first". Did you experience similar?

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

No hard feelings. It's true, it's the only time I've ever felt a 'presence' in my life. I told the guard in the control room about it, such was the tense atmosphere, and he said "you're not the first". Did you experienced similar?

Frank’s had the willies put up him many times on the underground.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

No hard feelings. It's true, it's the only time I've ever felt a 'presence' in my life. I told the guard in the control room about it, such was the tense atmosphere, and he said "you're not the first". Did you experience similar?

Ask Pen about the Royal Mail train. Tandem tunnels alongside the regular underground tunnels. Half size with little trains pulling mail sacks around London. There were mini stations beneath the main post offices with lifts to the buildings up top. It’s all still there. The offices have got dusty old floppy disk computers and crap left by employees however long ago they closed it down. The Abandoned Engineering cameras went in, there were shrivelled apple cores on plates. Mould encrusted cups, filing cabinets still full of post office crap. Imagine being a former employee and walking back in there after 20 years and finding your old dog ends in the ashtray and your trainers still under your old desk. Fucking brilliant. I love a time capsule.

On 03/08/2023 at 19:16, Zev said:

Incidents of anti-Jewish hate online have risen by more than a third, according to a charity.

Hundreds of antisemitic incidents were reported in the first six months of the year, more than a quarter of which took place on the internet, the Community Security Trust (CST) said.

It recorded a total of 803 instances of anti-Jewish hate recorded between January and June, with more than 100 incidents taking place each month.

'803', really?

They've obviously never visited Cunts Corner ✡️

Oi, Stoolnose. What did you make of that poor, devoted and elderly Hebrew couple who were drowned in their car during a flood in Liverpool, two days before their 54th wedding anniversary? I mean…they were driving a Mercedes ffs! 😂😂😂

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Oi, Stoolnose. What did you make of that poor, devoted and elderly Hebrew couple who were drowned in their car during a flood in Liverpool, two days before their 54th wedding anniversary? I mean…they were driving a Mercedes ffs! 😂😂😂

Too worried about the new Mercedes floating off, to get out and walk across the water to the safety of the promised land probably.

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Non Jewish people, who weren’t busy hoovering up free oxygen would have had the air vents shut and survived. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I had a dyslexic jewish friend back in the 70s who went to see this film which he thought was a historical film about the Red Sea pedestrians called 'Jews'.  He was pissed off to see a film where people kept getting eaten by a shark. 

“We’re gonna need a bigger shtreimel!”

On 29/08/2023 at 21:55, Frank said:

Can you shed some light on this?... 'At times I could have sworn someone was standing right behind me, all senses on high alert'.

In spite of our mutual dislike, you asked me a perfectly reasonable question, and I was admittedly abrupt with my response. 

I'm 99% atheist, perhaps only midly agnostic. This is it, one life, a permanent end. Imagine my unsettled feeling therefore when I thought someone was standing next to me (on my blind side), when I was about 30-40 feet away from anyone. I brushed it off the first time, and then it happened again. It spooked me alright. When it happened the final time, I headed for the exit. Others felt it too. I don't believe in ghosts, but it is unsettling to know lots of folks have died violently down there. Ironically, such an experience gives me the faintest hope there's something waiting after all. Hopefully Pen will find out soon, and send us a sign. Perhaps this'll be a 6"5, 230lb Bresslaw-looking tube train guard with an LGBTQ-coloured name badge, or a cloud in the shape of a giant bellend.

When you go to Hell, Frank, I hope the highlight of your existence will be shovelling dachshund shit into a combustion chamber, to heat your gruel, before being locked in the same dungeon where you'll for evermore share a shitter with Liberace, Ming, Ding, and 'Eavensabove.    

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

In spite of our mutual dislike, you asked me a perfectly reasonable question, and I was admittedly abrupt with my response. 

I'm 99% athiest, perhaps only midly agnostic. This is it, one life, a permanent end. Imagine my unsettled feeling therefore when I thought someone was standing next to me (on my blind side), when about 30-40 feet away from anyone. I brushed it off the first time, and then it happened again. It spooked me alright. When it happened the final time, I headed for the exit. Others felt it too. I don't believe in ghosts, but it is unsettling to know lots of folks have died violently down there. Ironically, such an experience gives me the faintest hope there's something waiting after all. Hopefully Pen will find out soon, and send us a sign. Perhaps this'll be a 6"5, 230lb Bresslaw-looking tube train guard with an LGBTQ-coloured name badge, or a cloud in the shape of a giant bellend.

When you go to Hell, Frank, I hope the highlight of your existence will be shovelling dachshund shit into a combustion chamber, to heat your gruel, before being locked in the same dungeon where you'll for evermore share a shitter with Liberace, Ming, Ding, and 'Eavensabove.    

…whilst being closely watched by @Zev, quietly wanking away through his faecal glory-hole.

28 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

…whilst being closely watched by @Zev, quietly wanking away through his faecal glory-hole.

1 hour ago, Wolfie said:

Actually, I meant 'Miggs', as in The Silence of the Lambs fame.

On 30/08/2023 at 11:07, camberwell gypsy said:

I had a dyslexic jewish friend back in the 70s who went to see this film which he thought was a historical film about the Red Sea pedestrians called 'Jews'.  He was pissed off to see a film where people kept getting eaten by a shark. 

I told the wife that ‘Fiddler on the Roof’ was a musical about a Jewish paedophile chimney-sweep. Stupid cuntess believed me and told her mates…fuck my life.