CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Russell Brand

Neil

4 hours ago, Zev said:

Throw in a free bed & breakfast (no bacon), you've got a deal, you cheap cunt.

For someone who's clearly a cheap cunt themself, admitting to eating just about any non-human entity which has a heartbeat regardless of creature welfare, surely devouring an innocent little pig doesn't even touch the sides of your rather narrow feelings for animal sentiment.

Come on Rabbi Shit, even with ringlet curls dangling from near your ears and a willy which is missing a worthy component, regardless of religious implications, surely some sneaky bar mitzvah celebration beers – allied to the smell of smokin' bacon mid-griddle – have lured you to the nearest takeaway to enjoy the perfect bap, with just the right amount of lettuce, avocado, ketchup & mayo?   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

No wonder you're always in such a foul mood, R-Soles. Not only did you get your mutilated tiddler sucked off by a Jew-wizard shortly after being born, you can't even savour the joys of bacon!

Cheer yourself up by spending a few shekels of your kike-hoard, you're not fucking Smaug for Christ sake.

Poor @Eric Cuntman didn't even know about the mandatory blowjob after circumcision.

I think the revelation broke him - he actually questioned his greater hatred for Islam.

Shook him down to the foundations, it did. He never looked deeper into the cryptic messages of Herr @ratcum.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Poor @Eric Cuntman didn't even know about the mandatory blowjob after circumcision.

I think the revelation broke him - he actually questioned his greater hatred for Islam.

Shook him down to the foundations, it did. He never looked deeper into the cryptic messages of Herr @ratcum.

It still can’t compete with Islam for my contempt. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zev said:

Throw in a free bed & breakfast (no bacon), you've got a deal, you cheap cunt.

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

raas is living proof that all dogs should be muzzled.

Now listen, you pair of vile spastics. I'm at an important event and I haven't got time to converse with such vermin as yourselves. I can assure both, when I'm pissed later I will be coming for you both. There will be absolutely no quarter given , or expected, you pair of degenerates. 

You hear me, cunts?

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

The problem with your Jew is that he works his agenda from the shadows. You won't find him fucking kids in flats above a kebab shop, or blowing things up (other than Palestinian children). Most of them even look fairly similar to us and can blend in with ease.

But he's far more insidious and dangerous than any rag head. Every degenerate agenda being pushed by the mainstream media comes from the left wing, intellectual Jews who run it all. They want a multiracial European society and actively push that because strong ethnically pure European countries are a danger to their existence. Far better to manipulate governments and the public into accepting foreign blood which will weaken national unity or at the very least pit us against their other sworn enemies, the Muzzas. Divide and Rule.

And should all that fail, they will ensure we're outbred by using their political and media influence to brainwash our children into cutting their cocks off or swearing off women for a taste of arse instead.

The Austrian painter was right.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Now listen, you pair of vile spastics. I'm at an important event and I haven't got time to converse with suck Vernon as yourselves. I can assure both, when I'm pissed later I will be coming for you both. There will be absolutely no quarter given , or expected, you pair of degenerates. 

You hear me, cunts?

You are high on crack at the best of times, one here all day and night. You OK babes?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Frank, your passionate defending of Mr Brand is becoming rather concerning. I'm beginning to think you've accompanied your mate 'Russ' on a few nights out in the past and 'got stuck in'. Did you wear the wig? It could be your only way of not getting identified and dragged into this. 

Like you raas Russell is likely a pretty vile individual however at the moment he is being tried and prejudged by the media. What I know about him I do not like but be fair to the man if he has committed a criminal offence or offences he should be tried by a judge and jury not by a few crack brained know-all fuckwits.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

Like you raas Russell is likely a pretty vile individual however at the moment he is being tried and prejudged by the media. What I know about him I do not like but be fair to the man if he has committed a criminal offence or offences he should be tried by a judge and jury not by a few crack brained know-all fuckwits.

Two consecutive posts referring to the word ‘crack.’ Whassup, Long Schlong, are regretting the surgery and missing your’s?

21 hours ago, Frank said:

When I sober up, I’ll be going through this shit with a fine tooth comb. That gimp should be nowhere near the leaderboard. Understood? 

Diddums. Did nasty Rassy-wassy pip you to the front of the weekly leaderboard, in spite of your noticeable Herculean effort? Lol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

lettuce, avocado, ketchup & mayo

That stuff is for queers, it's on your regular order at the local McDonalds, obviously.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

For someone who's clearly a cheap cunt themself

BTW, for a grammar Nazi who regularly calls out posters for a misspelling, you made a right pigs ear of that, you stupid, smug cunt 🐩

20 minutes ago, Zev said:

That stuff is for queers, it's on your regular order at the local McDonalds, obviously.

BTW, for a grammar Nazi who regularly calls out posters for a misspelling, you made a right pigs ear of that, you stupid, smug cunt 🐩

Who's getting all Grammarly here? It's McDonald's with an apostrophe – not McDonalds. Thicko.

As for your second point, you ought to have checked before jumping to conclusions. Thicko.

'themself'

themself |T͟Həmˈself, T͟Hem-|
pronoun [ third person singular ]

- used instead of “himself” or “herself” to refer to a person or third person singlar (individual)