CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Israel and Jewish cunts in general

Stubby Pecker

4 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Compared to the olden pirate days, modern Jamaica is relatively peaceful KB. In my twenties, I knew Blackbeard and Sir Henry Morgan (amongst other vile types) I was called Black Caesar back then and it was the Golden age of Piracy. We were proper cut throats, would chop a man down for a cup of clean drinking water, prostitute's everywhere and a man could make unlimited fortune. Unlike today, where the the cunts in power make it harder for decent folk to get anywhere whilst lining their own pockets, can't even steal from a bank because of cameras and (a criminals best friend) good old fashioned cash is on the way out.

The future is shit. 

Jamaica's alright, if you wanna get in the middle of a knife fight
Jamaica's alright, if you wanna get AIDS or dysentery
Jamaica's alright, if you wanna be mugged or murdered
Jamaica's alright, if you're a misogynist, or a homophobe

Jamaica's alright, if you like only one kind of music
Jamaica's alright, if you like small bananas and spiders
Jamaica's alright, if you wanna buy drugs from your hotel room
Jamaica's alright, if you want your hand lopped off by a machete

46 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Israel vs the Dune coons and Ivan vs Ivan; what’s needed here are experts in peace and reconciliation…

Ive booked you and @PANZER MURPHY business class seats to Moscow and a connecting tandem dromedary to Tel Aviv. 

You 2 cunts are the only hope for world peace 

33 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ll give it my best shot Stubbers as long as the cunt doesn’t shit all over our hotel room and eats all his fucking dinner. 

I've got to say KB, your ongoing, up and down conversation with@PANZER MURPHY is a great example of peace between enemies and one the Middle East and Russia and Ukraine could learn from. 

47 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I’d imagine most of panzys shit lives in his pants. If you do make it to Moscow, your mate Trump can recommend a great hotel and entertainment. The golden showers are of the highest quality 

Of only that was true Stubbers, but like all the rest of the anti Trump fake news it turned out to be total bollocks. But tbf the ‘never trumpers’ are still endlessly trying to concoct something (no matter how ridiculous) that doesn’t fall apart under the slightest scrutiny. Someone ought to let the morons in on the obvious, that they’re trying to bring down the greatest man that’s ever lived and those of us who aren’t fucking morons have been on to them for a long long time now.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024 MAGA🇱🇷

1 minute ago, King Billy said:

Of only that was true Stubbers, but like all the rest of the anti Trump fake news it turned out to be total bollocks. But tbf the ‘never trumpers’ are still endlessly trying to concoct something (no matter how ridiculous) that doesn’t fall apart under the slightest scrutiny. Someone ought to let the morons in on the obvious, that they’re trying to bring down the greatest man that’s ever lived and those of us who aren’t fucking morons have been on to them for a long long time now.

🇱🇷TRUMP 2024 MAGA🇱🇷

You only want him to win because you’ve got a couple of right dirty pissing slags lined up for him at your top end knocking shop

Rub and a tug (and a piss soaking)

28 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

I've got to say KB, your ongoing, up and down conversation with@PANZER MURPHY is a great example of peace between enemies and one the Middle East and Russia and Ukraine could learn from. 

Politics is fucking easy Raas. Identify your enemy and shoot the cunt in both knees. If he carries on fucking whinging then cut all his toes off with the boltcutters. Then challenge him to a race around the block to settle the issue once and for all. 

Just wonder how long it will be before these Tory cunts jump on to this conflict as an excuse to raise prices on whatever the fuck they want to' "Because of the ongoing war in Gaza we have had to raise the price of......." Blah fucking blah. Utter cunts

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Neil said:

Just wonder how long it will be before these Tory cunts jump on to this conflict as an excuse to raise prices on whatever the fuck they want to' "Because of the ongoing war in Gaza we have had to raise the price of......." Blah fucking blah. Utter cunts

I'm warming to you Neil, you fat, sexist, burger & chips-snorting Neanderthal pig. Here, have this. I know he could be lazy, and often never match-fit, and the competition here isn't exactly Real Madrid, but wouldn't you list him alongside Zidane, Messi, Zola, Cantona et al. as among the most creative goalscorers ever? What a shame he never got to shine for England. His genius was matched only by his loyalty for Southampton. What a player.

12 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I'm warming to you Neil, you fat, sexist, burger & chips-snorting Neanderthal pig. Here, have this. I know he could be lazy, and often never match-fit, and the competition here isn't exactly Real Madrid, but wouldn't you list him alongside Zidane, Messi, Zola, Cantona et al. as among the most creative goalscorers ever? What a shame he never got to shine for England. His genius was matched only by his loyalty for Southampton. What a player.

He was a massive Spurs fan but the cunt turned us down when we went in for him. 

Le Tissier not Neil. 

14 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

I know he could be lazy, and often never match-fit, and the competition here isn't exactly Real Madrid, but wouldn't you list him alongside Zidane, Messi, Zola, Cantona et al. as among the most creative goalscorers ever? What a shame he never got to shine for England. His genius was matched only by his loyalty for Southampton. What a player.

Confirmation (as if it were needed) that football's for irons.

LOL

• Like 1

On 17/10/2023 at 23:13, King Billy said:

Politics is fucking easy Raas. Identify your enemy and shoot the cunt in both knees. If he carries on fucking whinging then cut all his toes off with the boltcutters. Then challenge him to a race around the block to settle the issue once and for all. 

Are you that one massive eyebrow cunt from Northern Ireland who starts a conversation about the weather then after two minutes starts asking everybody outside for punch up? Funny how cunts like that drink by themselves. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, and said:

Confirmation (as if it were needed) that football's for irons.

LOL

This is another thing which makes you creepy, you obsessive sheister. Not once have you talked about sport. It's as though you're devoid of any normal human behaviour.

Perhaps one day collecting dog poo from the streets will become a worthy, more recognised sport. I can see you now, on the BBC, with a Crufts-style presenter excitedly commenting about your live performance: "...and here he is, the current world champion from Golders Green, Dave 'R-Soles' Goldberg, affectionately known to his fans as 'Mr Shit', sweeping the north-facing pavements here in Westminster, cleaning the roads before tomorrow's London Marathon like a true pro...".

You weird, pathalogical, basement flat-dwelling wanker.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

This is another thing which makes you creepy, you obsessive sheister. Not once have you talked about sport. It's as though you're devoid of any normal human behaviour.

Perhaps one day collecting dog poo from the streets will become a worthy, more recognised sport. I can see you now, on the BBC, with a Crufts-style presenter excitedly commenting about your live performance: "...and here he is, the current world champion from Golders Green, Dave 'R-Soles' Goldberg, affectionately known to his fans as 'Mr Shit', sweeping the north-facing pavements here in Westminster, cleaning the roads before tomorrow's London Marathon like a true pro...".

You weird, pathalogical wanker.

You've started early tonight. 

4 hours ago, and said:

Starts early, finishes late, he doesn't have anything else (apart from the love of his life 🐩)

It was my nine year anniversary on The Corner yesterday, R-Soles. 

You've been here a similar amount of time, but if the site was to go down forever tomorrow our legacies amongst the dozen or so weirdos who post here regularly would be vastly different.

If that happened, in five years time what do you think anyone of us would remember about you should one of your myriad of rattled induced screen name changes be mentioned?

You're a total embarrassment, almost a decade of cunting and you're universally ridiculed by everyone other than Pen, who in our fictional five year, future scenario will be long dead.

R-Soles: 2014-2023

He was what he ate. A load of absolute fucking shit.

• Like 2

On 20/10/2023 at 19:09, Wolfie said:

Amen to that.

• Like 1

On 20/10/2023 at 19:09, Wolfie said:

If your dog poops in the street you are legally obliged to remove the said poop .. are you admitting to being one of these scumbags who just leaves it there?

On 22/10/2023 at 09:13, Penny Farthing said:

If your dog poops in the street you are legally obliged to remove the said poop .. are you admitting to being one of these scumbags who just leaves it there?

That's been a 'bone' (no pun intended) of contention all along, @Wolfie the Poodle fancier will never admit to handling his Poodle's poop, he's just one of those dirty cunts who leaves it behind to spread diseases, pollute and poison the environment.

• Like 1

They have charmed the pants off me recently by

# shouting about the (our!) BBC's failure to buy into their narrative that Hamas = ISIS*

# shouting about the UN's director should resign for daring to say the Hamas attack didn't erupt out of pure nothing like the Big Bang

# the same fucking dual passport shit moan on the telly, "I don't know whether it's worth staying in Britain any more". Well fuck off to Tel Aviv then where two sneaky crooks run off to in my lifetime, Lady (Tesco) tory Porter and that fucking Peer and friend of Blairs in the "cash for honours" scandal. Was it Lord Lipsey or something? I know Porter was convicted of deep political corruption, selling off Christian graveyards to property developers in her Borough of Westminster (?) 

* I hate the BBC as well as anybody but I won't have a fucking foreigner trying to tip it over because it is attempting to be even handed on what is basically a foreign crisis in a far away land. So fuck off Mark Reger, the Israeli Ambassador to Britain and anybody else from Israel trying to manipulate our state broadcaster. Rember the fucking scandal with Patel when she went AWOL to the Golan Heights after secret meetings with cash under the table Israeli pressure groups WITHOUT permission or knowledge of the then Prime Minister Theresa May?