CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

How did you mark Charles' 75th Birthday?

ChildeHarold

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

You don't even know what day of the week it is, you punch-drunk old cunt.

Dec, you sign on tomorrow don't you? Don't forget or your Universal Credit will be suspended. Also that diet of pills that keeps you alive, didn't the community nurse supply you with a daily pill dispenser to help you keep track? 

Just saying... please don't take offence. 😑

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Dec, you sign on tomorrow don't you? Don't forget or your Universal Credit will be suspended. Also that diet of pills that keeps you alive, didn't the community nurse supply you with a daily pill dispenser to help you keep track? 

Just saying... please don't take offence. 😑

Fuck off.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Move on from this boxing farce, wolfie, you fucking idiot. Cycling is where it’s at. Check out my mate The Vegan Cyclist 🚴‍♀️

Actually, it was a lead-up to taking the piss out of your glasses (while watching the fight), because they don't appear to have much of a focal lens, lol.

You attention-seeking bellend. I trust you've got a nice little compartment for them in your man-bag. 

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Actually, it was a lead-up to taking the piss out of you glasses (while watching the fight), because they don't appear to have much of a focal lens, lol.

You attention-seeking bellend. I trust you've got a nice little compartment for them in your man-bag. 

Do you mean my ‘clutch’?

29 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Usually a fork and thrust bearing.

I recall him upolading a pic of a (silver?) leather handman bag on a table, on a beach somewhere Mediterranean. It was around the same time as his all-action Sonny Crockett 'The Autumn Years' loafers & ankles assault on the Corner, so I'm guessing such styles might compliment one another... unless he's got more than one man-bag, which is quite likely.   

• Like 2