CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunt Christmas adverts

entitled little cunt

Those fucking pricks in black Audi's and porsche's working in add agencies have been burning the midnight oil working out how best to patronise and insult the intelligence of the British public .There are talking carrots , Raccoons and   oven gloves  all vying  to extricate our  cash .What a bunch of cunts .Who the fuck do they think we are ?.Does the British public suddenly become retarded en masse one month before 25th December?. Does the public only understand if they are spoken to like 5 year olds by an oven glove with a hand shoved up its derriere ?Does the British public need morality lessons from a computer generated  raccoon ?All those cynical arsehole  retailers  who think us thick as pig shit,  who believe they can manipulate us into buying the shit they peddle by means of a message from a carrot can go and stick your offerings right up your corporate sphincters. I hope the tower hamlets mob migrate and clear the shelves of  every piece of  booty they can grab .Christmas, valentines day , mothers day , fathers day , Halloween  then Christmas again .All designed to take your money .fucking degenerate cunts the lot of 'em.

On 20/11/2023 at 19:38, entitled little cunt said:

Those fucking pricks in black Audi's and porsche's working in add agencies have been burning the midnight oil working out how best to patronise and insult the intelligence of the British public .There are talking carrots , Raccoons and   oven gloves  all vying  to extricate our  cash .What a bunch of cunts .Who the fuck do they think we are ?.Does the British public suddenly become retarded en masse one month before 25th December?. Does the public only understand if they are spoken to like 5 year olds by an oven glove with a hand shoved up its derriere ?Does the British public need morality lessons from a computer generated  raccoon ?All those cynical arsehole  retailers  who think us thick as pig shit,  who believe they can manipulate us into buying the shit they peddle by means of a message from a carrot can go and stick your offerings right up your corporate sphincters. I hope the tower hamlets mob migrate and clear the shelves of  every piece of  booty they can grab .Christmas, valentines day , mothers day , fathers day , Halloween  then Christmas again .All designed to take your money .fucking degenerate cunts the lot of 'em.

Calm down Dear. It's only an advert. 

20 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Does the British public suddenly become retarded en masse one month before 25th December?. Does the public only understand if they are spoken to like 5 year olds by an oven glove with a hand shoved up its derriere ?Does the British public need morality lessons from a computer generated  raccoon ?

Yes!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Does the British public suddenly become retarded en masse one month before 25th December?. Does the public only understand if they are spoken to like 5 year olds?

You have to bear in mind the target market.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMEjKCZ_2NFhbHyacTimP

I'm dreaming of a Black Christmas 🎵

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You have to bear in mind the target market.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMEjKCZ_2NFhbHyacTimP

I'm dreaming of a Black Christmas 🎵

Do you mind if I change the subject for a second from the incessant racism that permeates your cortex? The "dumbing down" which you allude to in your post is surely multi-causal and I would offer just a few potential contributory factors just for your opinion and would be interested in seeing any others. 

# the so-called educational "reforms" of Baker under Thatcher accompanied by spending cuts across the board at primary, secondary and tertiary level

You will remember whole classes of junior kids had no permanent teacher and spent half the day running around in the playground. 

At the same time the management of schools by Locally Education Authorities was undermined by encouraging private enterprise to become involved in state schools via sponsorship with DEA funding following. The abolition of London's ILEA following after the abolition of the GLC was purely motivated by politics with the side benefit of privatising public assets such as schools playing fields and facilities. 

There were wasteful attempts to reintroduce selection and grammar schools. 

Incentives to the private schools in terms of state funded bursaries we're strengthened. 

All of the above was political footballing of the type that we now seem to find acceptable in Britain and contributed to chaos in the classroom, dumbing down the curriculum to focus on passing exams above all else, behaviour control rather than moral or intellectual development and generations of school leavers with progressively shorter and shorter horizons. A portion of these are now in classrooms teaching (not in private schools!) who prize career prospects and money more highly than vocation. It is a self reinforcing system. Just as single parent families with their inevitable social problems breed more single parent families until it becomes generational and one of the defining features of social housing, sink schools and local crime rates. 

# the rise of this very medium the internet has created a low quality culture that reinforces the easy and cheap, the transitory and short term, the material and animal. 

# I don't believe any of the petiodic bullshit about Britain being a "rich" country, being one of the wealthiest countries in the West blah blah blah. Britain has declined over the last century and the evidence of this is all around us with our crumbling inferior under invested infrastructure to our substandard health system. Britain has also evolved into a low income country with housing prices held high due to artificial shortages. Average families only just manage on two or even more jobs. Average per capita income in the UK is low compared to other comparable countries. All of this has led to a creeping deprivation in the quality of life that has blunted the individual's ability to develop, as a 360 degree human being, by pursuing activities outside the grinding necessity of earning a living. 

That's my view anyway and I would love to hear what others think about it. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He’s not giving those babies presents. He’s buying them. They’ll be holding assault rifles in Sierra Leone before they’ve learned to shoplift.

"And I want a moped, and a machete, and some weed, innit?"

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

# the rise of this very medium the internet has created a low quality culture that reinforces the easy and cheap, the transitory and short term, the material and animal. 

# I don't believe any of the petiodic bullshit about Britain being a "rich" country, being one of the wealthiest countries in the West blah blah blah. Britain has declined over the last century and the evidence of this is all around us with our crumbling inferior under invested infrastructure to our substandard health system. Britain has also evolved into a low income country with housing prices held high due to artificial shortages. Average families only just manage on two or even more jobs. Average per capita income in the UK is low compared to other comparable countries. All of this has led to a creeping deprivation in the quality of life that has blunted the individual's ability to develop, as a 360 degree human being, by pursuing activities outside the grinding necessity of earning a living. 

I don't think you'll get too many arguments on those points.

36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He’s not giving those babies presents. He’s buying them. They’ll be holding assault rifles in Sierra Leone before they’ve learned to shoplift.

This photo was actually taken in 2005 Eric, and I can confirm the baby on the right is a leading pimp in Kings Cross, while the one on the left is still serving time in Belmarsh for armed robbery. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Do you mind if I change the subject for a second from the incessant racism that permeates your cortex? The "dumbing down" which you allude to in your post is surely multi-causal and I would offer just a few potential contributory factors just for your opinion and would be interested in seeing any others. 

# the so-called educational "reforms" of Baker under Thatcher accompanied by spending cuts across the board at primary, secondary and tertiary level

You will remember whole classes of junior kids had no permanent teacher and spent half the day running around in the playground. 

At the same time the management of schools by Locally Education Authorities was undermined by encouraging private enterprise to become involved in state schools via sponsorship with DEA funding following. The abolition of London's ILEA following after the abolition of the GLC was purely motivated by politics with the side benefit of privatising public assets such as schools playing fields and facilities. 

Incentives to the private schools in terms of state funded bursaries we're strengthened. 

All of the above was political footballing of the type that we now seem to find acceptable in Britain and contributed to chaos in the classroom, dumbing down the curriculum to focus on passing exams above all else, behaviour control rather than moral or intellectual development and generations of school leavers with progressively shorter and shorter horizons. A portion of these are now in classrooms teaching (not in private schools!) who prize career prospects and money more highly than vocation. It is a self reinforcing system. Just as single parent families with their inevitable social problems breed more single parent families until it becomes generational and one of the defining features of social housing, sink schools and local crime rates. 

It's not what you say, Aitch, it's how you say it. Whilst you raise some valid points, none of which I disagree with, you really do need some intensive lessons in rhetoric. 

I could have made the same point in less than half the amount of words, stirred some hearts and discourse and walked away with ten 'likes'.

Less is more, idiot.

31 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

This photo was actually taken in 2005 Eric, and I can confirm the baby on the right is a leading pimp in Kings Cross, while the one on the left is still serving time in Belmarsh for armed robbery. 

Armed robbery is a very upmarket crime for them. Almost regarded as a bit flash and ‘la-di-dah’ in their community. 
 Have you noticed that only black people are allowed to have ‘communities’ nowadays. 

33 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's not what you say, Aitch, it's how you say it. Whilst you raise some valid points, none of which I disagree with, you really do need some intensive lessons in rhetoric. 

I could have made the same point in less than half the amount of words, stirred some hearts and discourse and walked away with ten 'likes'.

Less is more, idiot.

Your feedback is greatly valued. Thank you for getting in touch. 

13 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Yeah. What he says! 

14 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

@Cuntybaws is a Scot .. it is not possible for anyone who is not white and English to be a racist .. shame on you!

15 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

Hmm...very interesting theories here. Unfortunately I can't help but believe a healthy level of deportation of degenerates who are fans of witchcraft , fgm, marrying off 14 year old girls to 40 year old men , the odd terrorist  attack and a walking grunting countrywide crime wave from the petty to having a zombie knife in the neck wouldn't go amiss.The death penalty for sex offenders , terrorists and child murderers would be quite a nice addition also . If they want a person to press the button for say...Ian Huntley  I would make myself available , infact it would be a pleasure to watch him writhe in agony.

• Like 1