CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Terry Venables

Penny Farthing

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Another sad loss in the weeks leading up to Christmas. He had been ill for some time before passing away .. show some respect for "our Tel". :(

As soon as I saw this topic my compassionate side very nearly came to the fore, but when I realised you had started it, my first thought was 'what a shame it's El Tel and not you'.

You trolling wanker. Kill yourself, shitfreak.

• Like 1

On 26/11/2023 at 12:48, Decimus said:

When I heard the news that Venables had passed I did wonder how it would affect @ZEVs already fragile mental state, what with him being a massive fan of his work.

Then I realised that it was Terry and not Jon.

Lololololololoolllllllllll

Fuck off.

You can't let go of that Parole Board job you got kicked out of for recommending the release of Fred West. 

So I've got the Sweaties v England wimmins football on and not one bloke in sight. None of the three presenters are geezers and the commentators are two annoying voiced warblers, one needs subtitles as I can't speak Glaswegian. How comes when they have proper football on the box we have to listen to some fucking banshee screeching a load of bollocks?

Why they've got it at Hampden? Judging by the size of the crowd they should have had it at Cowdenbeath's ground. 

43 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

So I've got the Sweaties v England wimmins football on and not one bloke in sight. None of the three presenters are geezers and the commentators are two annoying voiced warblers, one needs subtitles as I can't speak Glaswegian. How comes when they have proper football on the box we have to listen to some fucking banshee screeching a load of bollocks?

Why they've got it at Hampden? Judging by the size of the crowd they should have had it at Cowdenbeath's ground. 

Well you’re a geezer, so apply for the job. 

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Gypps. When you do that wimmin’s wicketkeeping coaching, do you all wear oven gloves?

• Like 1