CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Valdo Calocane Cop Out

ChildeHarold

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

A bit harsh Gypps. Field Marshall Idi Amin, with all his minor character flaws (cannibalism etc.), was after all  the recipient of at least two VCs (albeit self awarded), and in our hour of need he very kindly sent us all those Paki’s and charwallahs that we’ve all come to love so much now.

🎵Land of hope and glory🎵

SHUUUUUUUUT UUUUUUP!

36 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

If our Eddie forgot to unplug, and drove off at speed, it would probably pull the whole house down. Would serve him right, the flash Barratt buying coon.

Reported…ssssss.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Which period was that Frank? The ‘UPVC’ period… idiot.

Probably his HIV period, when he was renting out his bony half Greek arse to an endless queue of slobbering, Mackintosh wearing, Steptoe lookalike type old men in Mitch’s leaky, mould infested, council owned lock up garage.

Its no wonder really that he remembers those days fondly, considering the fucking downward spiral his miserable life has been on since then.

He’s an absolute fucking disgrace, probably the worst on here ever.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Probably his HIV period, when he was renting out his bony half Greek arse to an endless queue of slobbering, Mackintosh wearing, Steptoe lookalike type old men in Mitch’s leaky, mould infested, council owned lock up garage.

Its no wonder really that he remembers those days fondly, considering the fucking downward spiral his miserable life has been on since then.

He’s an absolute fucking disgrace, probably the worst on here ever.

He sings a lovely La dolcissima effigie. 🎶 

On 25/01/2024 at 20:52, ChildeHarold said:

Better than a hotel room and TV for life with three square meals - fucking mending pot holes with his bare hands for thirty years then a bullet in back of the head. 

I am hoping that whilst he his resting in his bed at Ashworth that he is throttled by a delusional octopus.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I am hoping that whilst he his resting in his bed at Ashworth that he is throttled by a delusional octopus.

I don’t know what it is with the legal system. You look up these serial killers in US prisons and they're appealing their sentences every fucking year and it's obligatory going through the system costs fucking millions. That cunt who was executed in Alabama had the fucking cheek to criticise the authorities the fucking murderer. I see drug addiction is a legal defense against first degree murder. This cunt Calvocane clearly showed intent to kill yet he's been effectively let off the hook. Fucking life without parole is a poor substitute for the death sentence which this cunt should get. We'll be propping him up with taxpayers money now for rest of his life and you can bet the legal appeals and revidws will be neverending especially as time goes on. Don't be surprised if he doesn't get released under so called "supervision" in twenty to thirty years when the authorities think everybody's forgot about the crime. The cunt was supposed to be locked up anyway. These cunts hardly ever inflict their damage on the fucking rich and powerful. Thet never get released back into Hampstead, Highgate or Chelsea. 

20 hours ago, King Billy said:

Leave him alone, the guy's gotta make a living (living death?) somehow.

Those Prada Espadrilles won't buy themselves! 👟

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eddie said:

Any flash coon worth his gold chain has a spare when the electric is off, eat shit.

https://ibb.co/Ry3gx6T

Unlike olive coon @Frank, you don't strike me as the type who inherits wealth Ed; a badboy-dun-good grafter, if you will.

But I think you'll agree driving that thing in a pair of old Loake brogues is a bit like decanting a bottle of 2012 reserve Chateauneuf du Wank into a £5.99 set of Tesco wine glasses.

So how much is daily hire on such a beast, including insurance?

• Like 2

On 27/01/2024 at 18:27, Wolfie said:

Unlike olive coon @Frank, you don't strike me as the type who inherits wealth Ed; a badboy-dun-good grafter, if you will.

But I think you'll agree driving that thing in a pair of old Loake brogues is a bit like decanting a bottle of 2012 reserve Chateauneuf du Wank into a £5.99 set of Tesco wine glasses.

So how much is daily hire on such a beast, including insurance?

It’s an embarrassment wolfie, I’m far too old for this car, I can’t get in or out of it with any dignity, I search for empty petrol stations late at night so I can roll out of it with no one watching. Roops hates it, no one ever lets me out or gives way, rightly so, only a cunt would drive this thing and everyone hates me. I now understand what it’s like being withers. 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Eddie said:

It’s an embarrassment wolfie, I’m far too old for this car, I can’t get in or out of it with any dignity, I search for empty petrol stations late at night so I can roll out of it with no one watching. Roops hates it, no one ever lets me out or gives way, rightly so, only a cunt would drive this thing and everyone hates me. I know understand what it’s like being withers. 

Seriously though, where's the nearest place you can let rip in it, with speed cameras absolutely everywhere? Do you do track days?

Or is it just for the prestige, Eddie, such as rocking up at the KFC drive-thru on a Friday on your way home from the car wash?