CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Valdo Calocane Cop Out

ChildeHarold

On 27/01/2024 at 18:53, Eddie said:

It’s an embarrassment wolfie, I’m far too old for this car, I can’t get in or out of it with any dignity, I search for empty petrol stations late at night so I can roll out of it with no one watching. Roops hates it, no one ever lets me out or gives way, rightly so, only a cunt would drive this thing and everyone hates me. I now understand what it’s like being withers. 

You wanna a buy an old Nissan Note .. 30 miles between charges?

On 26/01/2024 at 18:45, Frank said:

Up and over period-panelled double garage. Very nice. 

Withers has been staying in there since his financial hiccup, call me a soft sod, I don’t charge him as much as the other 11 African refugees, imagine the smell!, Still the Africans will have to get used to it. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Withers has been staying in there since his financial hiccup, call me a soft sod, I don’t charge him as much as the other 11 African refugees, imagine the smell! Still the Africans will get used to it. 

The stronger the meat the better the Congo Goulash. 

I often wonder how uncomfortable those Downing Street meetings are given the bereaved in this case are (this is the fucking disgrace!) having to go and PLEAD for ACCOUNTABILITY and JUSTICE. 

All strength to the families but good luck with that. How many times have we heard "holding people responsible to account" and how often does it actually happen?

NEVER. NOT. NO HOW. NOT IN THIS FUCKING CORRUPT COUNTRY. The shit gets its arse wiped in Travelodge standards of accommodation (with meals of course and dentistry and doctors you can't get) plus a small army of aggressive defence lawyers advising at the taxpayers expense from Day One on how to get out, the next review, the next Parole Board, the loopholes.... 

The bereaved probably have to do it all on their own out of their own rrsources with no social workers or therapists to support them. They still have to get up and pay their bills and do all that... while that cunt lies on his arse in a "hospital". 

Wasn't the unfortunate  Valdo a pillar of his community and  a gentle giant. I bet he liked kittens and helped all that were in need . I'm certain deprivation,  racism ,  a lack of opportunity and of course no youth centres forced the poor victim of British imperialism into the action he took .SHAME ON US. Courtesy of the CPS , community leaders , mental health and the rest of the  daft fucks who let this animal (insult to animals )walk the streets in the first place .If, assumed correctly he is  one of the millions washed up upon our shores , who made the decision to give him residency .No doubt they're  on a full salary pension living very nicely in Brighton.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I often wonder how uncomfortable those Downing Street meetings are given the bereaved in this case are (this is the fucking disgrace!) having to go and PLEAD for ACCOUNTABILITY and JUSTICE. 

All strength to the families but good luck with that. How many times have we heard "holding people responsible to account" and how often does it actually happen?

NEVER. NOT. NO HOW. NOT IN THIS FUCKING CORRUPT COUNTRY. The shit gets its arse wiped in Travelodge standards of accommodation (with meals of course and dentistry and doctors you can't get) plus a small army of aggressive defence lawyers advising at the taxpayers expense from Day One on how to get out, the next review, the next Parole Board, the loopholes.... 

The bereaved probably have to do it all on their own out of their own rrsources with no social workers or therapists to support them. They still have to get up and pay their bills and do all that... while that cunt lies on his arse in a "hospital". 

He was a gentle giant,  didn't you know ?

23 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

This worth a read .. this cunt murdered 5 people and was released after 15 years hen changed his name and vanished from the radar until he stalked his neigbour and amassed an arms collection and was sent back to prison.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Williams_(spree_killer)

Is it Andrew Bailey,  govener of the bank of England ?.

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

Wasn't the unfortunate  Valdo a pillar of his community and  a gentle giant. I bet he liked kittens and helped all that were in need . I'm certain deprivation,  racism ,  a lack of opportunity and of course no youth centres forced the poor victim of British imperialism into the action he took .SHAME ON US. Courtesy of the CPS , community leaders , mental health and the rest of the  daft fucks who let this animal (insult to animals )walk the streets in the first place .If, assumed correctly he is  one of the millions washed up upon our shores , who made the decision to give him residency .No doubt they're  on a full salary pension living very nicely in Brighton.

I don't see any of these questions being asked in that context anywhere .. doubtless some diplomatic silence by some woke cunts .. it looks like it is more a case of his previous behaviour getting overlooked i a sea of other cunts behaving in a similar way but not later going on a murder rampage. I in the case of Alexander Lewis-Ranwell (the Exeter triple killer) he had a similar record of "minor" erratic and violent behaviour that in afterthought should have flagged but there is much the same behaviour from other drug addled fuckwits in the Barnstaple area (from where he travelled) that is not followed by killing rampages. An ideal would be to lock all these cunt away before the can reach the rampage stage just in case but you would likely need prisons to hold two or three million such cunts.

2 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

He was a gentle giant,  didn't you know ?

I didn't. But I know one thing. As with Fritzl in Austria, the consignment to secure mental detention is a ruse. After awhile his lawyers will appeal to have him transferred to a regular prison. Eventually then he wilk qualify for Parole Board reviews which will mean release back into society under a Probation Officer. So the argument this keeps him in prison is false. This country has to move to sentences of whole life without the possibility of parole. Even then you won't stop the appeals but after the first couple that will be their lot you won't see them again. If I was a new Home Secretary I'd fucking review all murder sentences with the default being a whole life no parole. 

On 30/01/2024 at 18:00, Frank said:

Admittedly my vision isn't what it used to be (my glasses have working lenses), but I honestly thought I saw TWO iced drinking glasses on your table... but then I realised you took the photo.

Thank God you've got this website. Let's have another video Frank, your impression of Eddie w-w-was b-brilliant... so how about another? You owe Neil one, too, for his superb Italian job, mocking your beloved little pooch getting one up the 'arris, lol. 

You lonely wanker.

• Like 1

On 30/01/2024 at 09:48, Penny Farthing said:

This worth a read .. this cunt murdered 5 people and was released after 15 years hen changed his name and vanished from the radar until he stalked his neigbour and amassed an arms collection and was sent back to prison.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Williams_(spree_killer)

The bit where it was found the police had no trace of him says it all. You can bet your life he had lawyers pleading for leniency in 2013. At least the cunt had the good sense to die inside in 2014. To think a cunt who fucking killed like that WAS ALLOWED OUT says it all. Where was fucking Michael Howard the HS  that big girls blouse in all this? 

I really think the familiarity between the Home Office and the Criminal Justice System needs to be looked at. It can only be an Old School Tie connection. What you need running the HO and as HS is a Sergeant Provost Tim Weston and a few hundred of the biggest meanest Military Police cunts running the show. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChildeHarold said:

The bit where it was found the police had no trace of him says it all. You can bet your life he had lawyers pleading for leniency in 2013. At least the cunt had the good sense to die inside in 2014. To think a cunt who fucking killed like that WAS ALLOWED OUT says it all. Where was fucking Michael Howard the HS  that big girls blouse in all this? 

I really think the familiarity between the Home Office and the Criminal Justice System needs to be looked at. It can only be an Old School Tie connection. What you need running the HO and as HS is a Sergeant Provost Tim Weston and a few hundred of the biggest meanest Military Police cunts running the show. 

Alexander Lewis-Ranwell (the Exeter triple killer) was almost certainly aided by the old school tie as he was a former public school boy .. it was contrast to the Darren Pencile case where a shit himself and stabbed a huge cunt twice his size who threatened him after a minor altercation on a train when the cunt he bumped into chased him .. Pencile )who had mental health problems (and was black) was tried for and found guilty of murder and got a minimum sentence of 38 years.

The argument I have is that the manslaughter charge was introduced back in the days of capital punishment for cases where there was no intention to kill .. not for for cases such as Valdo Calocane and Alexander Lewis-Ranwell where there was an intention to kill .. in those cases the charge should be murder with diminished responsibility and the judge should have the right to set a prison sentence (part of which could be served in a secure mental hospital).

17 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

The argument I have is that the manslaughter charge was introduced back in the days of capital punishment for cases where there was no intention to kill .. not for for cases such as Valdo Calocane and Alexander Lewis-Ranwell where there was an intention to kill .. in those cases the charge should be murder with diminished responsibility and the judge should have the right to set a prison sentence (part of which could be served in a secure mental hospital).

ALL of which should be served in a secure mental hospital because, let's face it, you can never be sure they wouldn't do it again.

3 hours ago, Wolfie said:

Admittedly my vision isn't what it used to be (my glasses have working lenses), but I honestly thought I saw TWO iced drinking glasses on your table... but then I realised you took the photo.

That God you've got this website. Let's have another video Frank, your impression of Eddie w-w-was b-brilliant... so how about another? You owe Neil one, too, for his superb Italian job, mocking your beloved little pooch getting one up the 'arris, lol. 

You lonely wanker.

He will always be ffffffff wank to me..