CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The mysterious disappearance of Kate Middleton

22 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Jesus Christ man, get off your knees. Surely the one thing we’ve all learnt once again from this debacle is that the establishment despise you and treat you with utter contempt.

It’s long past time you returned fire.

I have never been on my knees, apart from when licking pussy.

• Like 1

On 23/03/2024 at 22:15, King Billy said:

I wouldn’t class myself as a Trump supporter either Fends. In fact I’ve decided that my next Donald tattoo will probably be my last (maybe).

I bet you have "Don" tatted on your helmet. The ultimate sacrifice for love. 

On 24/03/2024 at 01:17, Last Cunt Standing said:

Surely the one thing we’ve all learnt once again from this debacle is that the establishment despise you and treat you with utter contempt.

If only we in the U.K. could be blessed with a kind, caring and benevolent ruling establishment (perhaps along the lines of the Australian criminal cabal) who responded to the terrifying ‘Covid 19 plandemic’ (fatality rate 0.01%, less than most annual winter flu outbreaks), locked the country down longer and  harder than almost every other country on Earth, imposing curfews, banning freedom of association, freedom to protest , the right to earn a living to provide for your family, banning interstate travel within the country (even in the case of life threatening medical emergencies), and exactly like almost every other of the so called ‘Western democracies’ censoring the speech ie critical  views of anyone who dared to question the narrative (sorry ‘science’) which they had served up for you all to consume.

Here in the U.K. our establishment behaved in a very similar (if only slightly less authoritarian) manner, so I don’t reckon any of them deserve any credit tbh.

Fuck off.

On 25/03/2024 at 20:38, ChildeHarold said:

I bet you have "Don" tatted on your helmet.

It actually reads ‘DONALD J TRUMP 🇱🇷 POTUS 45🇱🇷 MAGA🇱🇷

I guess your tattooist ran out of room at ‘Don’. 🤣

• Like 1

12 hours ago, King Billy said:

If only we in the U.K. could be blessed with a kind, caring and benevolent ruling establishment (perhaps along the lines of the Australian criminal cabal) who responded to the terrifying ‘Covid 19 plandemic’ (fatality rate 0.01%, less than most annual winter flu outbreaks), locked the country down longer and  harder than almost every other country on Earth, imposing curfews, banning freedom of association, freedom to protest , the right to earn a living to provide for your family, banning interstate travel within the country (even in the case of life threatening medical emergencies), and exactly like almost every other of the so called ‘Western democracies’ censoring the speech ie critical  views of anyone who dared to question the narrative (sorry ‘science’) which they had served up for you all to consume.

Here in the U.K. our establishment behaved in a very similar (if only slightly less authoritarian) manner, so I don’t reckon any of them deserve any credit tbh.

Fuck off.

“The Establishment” is not confined to any Nation, Bill. Australia has its elite too. They have lied, cheated, and stolen for decades. Change is coming. The people will not be constrained much longer.

incidentally, 92 days now since Katie made a public appearance. This weekend is the fabled Easter deadline. Ten of my Aussie Dollars says we don’t see her doing any Royal “work” this year.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

“The Establishment” is not confined to any Nation, Bill. Australia has its elite too. They have lied, cheated, and stolen for decades. Change is coming. The people will not be constrained much longer.

incidentally, 92 days now since Katie made a public appearance. This weekend is the fabled Easter deadline. Ten of my Aussie Dollars says we don’t see her doing any Royal “work” this year.

I’m sure you’re right Doc, and I’m guessing you like me are eagerly awaiting her getting back to health, and straight  back into the crippling work schedule we all know and love her and the rest of the Royal lizards for.

As a side note Doc, I know you’re a very busy man and you’ve told me you haven’t got time to check out a couple of your Aussie senators I mentioned to you a while back, but who I believe anyone with an open and inquisitive mind would find even a little time to listen to. But ‘hey ho’ what would I know?

She said that she’s post surgery and commencing chemo. I think the lack of jewellery might mean she’s got 3 blue dots tattooed on her belly and a 6 week ticket for radiology as well. 

59 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

She said that she’s post surgery and commencing chemo. I think the lack of jewellery might mean she’s got 3 blue dots tattooed on her belly and a 6 week ticket for radiology as well. 

All I can see for sure from the photos that keep being released, is that her fucking tits have definitely disappeared. I suppose that’s a start if nothing else.

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

That or she's being hunted by the Predator.

• Like 2

On 29/03/2024 at 03:56, King Billy said:

I’m sure you’re right Doc, and I’m guessing you like me are eagerly awaiting her getting back to health, and straight  back into the crippling work schedule we all know and love her and the rest of the Royal lizards for.

As a side note Doc, I know you’re a very busy man and you’ve told me you haven’t got time to check out a couple of your Aussie senators I mentioned to you a while back, but who I believe anyone with an open and inquisitive mind would find even a little time to listen to. But ‘hey ho’ what would I know?

Bill, I’m talking to you now from the mean streets of Kalgoorlie, a fly-blown dusty hole 650km east of Perth, famous for a giant hole in the ground and Australia’s oldest knocking shop. My mates and I spent Good Friday biking over here, and took over a pub for the evening. Much talk of the Canberra Government’s new Digital ID laws which I am sure will pull your chain when you hear of it. We spilled out into the street to find wild packs of Indigenous kids engaged in what I can only presume was a Mad Max themed Easter Egg Hunt, though maybe smashing the windows in the ANZ was a bit over-enthusiastic.

Returning to my hotel, I see footage of Queen Sidepiece doling out 75p in purses to old dementia patients, Putin moving his Navy into the Red Sea, and I thank Christ I’m in the middle of nowhere until May. Off for Egg and Bacon now before today’s leg of our trip. 

Oh, and in case I forget….Jeffrey Donaldson. One of yours, no?

On 29/03/2024 at 04:21, Eric Cuntman said:

Believe that Eric, and I’ve got a Bridge in Baltimore to sell you. 

96 days, if you’re keeping score.

22 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Much talk of the Canberra Government’s new Digital ID laws which I am sure will pull your chain when you hear of it

Senator Malcolm Roberts is one of those I was referring to Doc. If you have misgivings about the imminent digital ID which is about to become a thing in Oz, I suggest you check out what he has to say about it (if you’re not too busy lolol).

I suspected Jeffrey Donaldson was up to no good when he changed his user name on Twitter to ‘J-Don’, blinged up his sash and started wearing his bowler back to front.

Im very rarely wrong when it comes to spotting these type of clues.

I’ve had a tip off that he’s currently on an EasyJet flight to Cape Verde for a bit of gardening leave at P Diddys gaff.

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Bill, I’m talking to you now from the mean streets of Kalgoorlie, a fly-blown dusty hole 650km east of Perth, famous for a giant hole in the ground and Australia’s oldest knocking shop. My mates and I spent Good Friday biking over here, and took over a pub for the evening. Much talk of the Canberra Government’s new Digital ID laws which I am sure will pull your chain when you hear of it. We spilled out into the street to find wild packs of Indigenous kids engaged in what I can only presume was a Mad Max themed Easter Egg Hunt, though maybe smashing the windows in the ANZ was a bit over-enthusiastic.

Returning to my hotel, I see footage of Queen Sidepiece doling out 75p in purses to old dementia patients, Putin moving his Navy into the Red Sea, and I thank Christ I’m in the middle of nowhere until May. Off for Egg and Bacon now before today’s leg of our trip. 

Oh, and in case I forget….Jeffrey Donaldson. One of yours, no?

Full of Wangkas.

• 2 weeks later...

104 days

A somewhat arbitrary number?

Still, if you add up the digits you get 5, and that's the number of points on a pentagram, and that must surely prove something. Paging @King Billy to the conspiracy board.

• Like 1