CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The mysterious disappearance of Kate Middleton

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

That’s a little unfair, Ape. Both EC and Wolfie have garnered me with far more likes than P in recent months. 

I’ve just given you another one. I’d like you to have a moment in the sun. You can do it Frank.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I’ve just given you another one. I’d like you to have a moment in the sun. You can do it Frank.

Thank you, but It’s not for me, EC. I should make one last push for DC, but I know that’s what he wants.

Everyone loves an underdog. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Frank said:

Thank you, but It’s not for me, EC. I should make one last push for DC, but I know that’s what he wants.

Frank I've tried to warm to your shock absorbing personality as you are pummelled by fairly homophobic abuse. But you're just a fucking extinct volcano. Move to Iceland and fuck off. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Frank said:

I’m no Decimus, and neither do I possess the intellect to top the leaderboard. However, it does beg the question of how Eric Cuntman manages to sit up there week on end. For sure I like him, but he hasn’t said anything funny or meaningful for a long, long time.. years. What’s going on? 

The question I want answered is how the gormless King Billy gets any likes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

70 years ago our queen was on the throne, we had won two world wars and our nhs worked as designed. Thank fuck for immigration, it’s so much better today, fuck off 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

It's all reciprocal bollocks amongst three of four punters... KB being the worst offender. 

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

There’s a far, far greater mystery over the likes you receive. Who the actual fuck could ever find anything you post even remotely worthy? Surely only a borderline simpleton like @and could.

1 minute ago, Frank said:

It's all reciprocal bollocks amongst three of four punters... KB being the worst offender. 

Frank, you're on the leaderboard but still two away from the top. Last time I checked you were nowhere and now you're on 27. It's not surprising as you've been hanging around like a bad smell lately, posting any old shit. I have no doubt you're freak 'Friends' @Penny Farthing and @and have decided to feed your delusions of grandeur also. If you're not topping the leaderboard fairly then what's the point? Anyways, I won't forget this blatant manipulation and neither will the entire board. My only hope is topping the leaderboard will enable you to finally fuck off. 

• Like 1

You are one fucking vile, manipulative, nasty piece of excrement @Penny Farthing. If someone who wishes cruelty unto dogs wasn't enough, you've really excelled yourself this evening. It's not hard to see why you're disliked so intensely by so many. I'd like to see what @Admin has to say about your leaderboard manipulation.

• Like 1

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Idiot.

If you look back at Wolfie's immediate response to that post, you'll see that 'bear' was spelt correctly. I then changed it, expecting DC to bite. 

My goodness I love this site!

2 minutes ago, Frank said:

If you look back at Wolfie's immediate response to that post, you'll see that 'bear' was spelt correctly. I then changed it, expecting DC to bite. 

Beat me to it by a moment.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Frank said:

Is that right? Well you keep biting every post I make, despite your 50% like to post ratio requirement you say I don't have but actually do. 

I love this site. 

Just now, Wolfie said:

You are one fucking vile, manipulative, nasty piece of excrement @Penny Farthing. If someone who wishes cruelty unto dogs wasn't enough, you've really excelled yourself this evening. It's not hard to see why you're disliked so intensely by so many. I'd like to see what @Admin has to say about your leaderboard manipulation.

On the contrary. To deny a natural talent and allow it to go unrewarded is no better. It's a thankless task keeping you wankers entertained. 

• Like 1

Just now, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Is that right? Well you keep biting every post I make, despite your 50% like to post ratio requirement you say I don't have but actually do. 

I love this site. 

No you don't!

• Like 1

Just now, Frank said:

On the contrary. To deny a natural talent and allow it to go unrewarded is no better. It's a thankless task keeping you wankers entertained. 

Yet another post, I've never known you to be so prolific, you desperate to top leaderboard fucking wanker. As you would say, Frank... Less is more. Lol.