CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Just Two Puffs in Australia

Penny Farthing

For some reason SKY thinks that this is international news .. sad for their family members but few cunts outside Australia have heard of them.

Two bodies found in search for missing TV presenter Jesse Baird and his partner

https://news.sky.com/story/two-bodies-found-in-search-for-missing-tv-presenter-jesse-baird-and-his-partner-13081937

I can assure you lots of us in Australia haven’t heard of the cunts either. For me the most amusing bit of the story is that NSW Police have been banned from marching in the Sydney Mardi Gras because the ABCDEFG community is so affronted by the perceived homophobia (or incompetence) in the investigation to the homo-murder. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

NSW Police have been banned from marching in the Sydney Mardi Gras because the ABCDEFG community is so affronted by the perceived homophobia (or incompetence) in the investigation to the homo-murder. 

No police presence, eh? What better time to drive a monster truck back and forward through the massed ranks of faggots.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I can assure you lots of us in Australia haven’t heard of the cunts either. For me the most amusing bit of the story is that NSW Police have been banned from marching in the Sydney Mardi Gras because the ABCDEFG community is so affronted by the perceived homophobia (or incompetence) in the investigation to the homo-murder. 

I suppose that it is just another case of luvies caring about other luvies who only they have actually heard of and are in fact equally unimportant everybody  except themselves.

22 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

At first sight I thought this was going to be a topic about some new, archetypal draconian anti-smoking in public legislation from our pals Down Under,

Your naivety is rather touching 🙄

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The Met police are the PR operation for Hamas here in the UK and at pride marches if asked nicely ,would probably give you a hand shandy so as to not appear wankaphobic.

New details emerging here include the fact that the accused, a serving policeman (possibly the one from the Village People), shot his ex boyfriend and his new bumboy with (allegedly) his service weapon (make your own jokes), before (allegedly) moving the bodies in bags used for surfboards. 

It is quite the distraction from wondering where Kate Middleton is. 

1 minute ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

New details emerging here include the fact that the accused, a serving policeman (possibly the one from the Village People), shot his ex boyfriend and his new bumboy with (allegedly) his service weapon (make your own jokes), before (allegedly) moving the bodies in bags used for surfboards. 

It is quite the distraction from wondering where Kate Middleton is. 

Kate is on the mothership having a new lizard fitted.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Kate is on the mothership having a new lizard fitted.

Todays theory over the BBQ is that by sheer coincidence she is a bone marrow match for Charlie, who has myeloma, so they’ve gone in with the big needle and she’s deflated like that young girl on Airplane. Or, in an attempt to save her ailing marriage, she’s had an AI pegging harness grafted to her but the tumescence setting is broken and she can’t support the weight of the enormous dildo. 

On 27/02/2024 at 10:31, Last Cunt Standing said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-68420791

Sydney murder case: Tributes flood in for Jesse Baird and Luke Davies

55 minutes ago, Penny Farthing said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-68420791

Sydney murder case: Tributes flood in for Jesse Baird and Luke Davies

'Around 09:50 local time (22:50 GMT), neighbours heard gunshots but did not report them to police until days later.'

Yeah, their neighbours were so fuckin' concerned about their welfare that they couldn't be arsed letting the police know there was something very bad going on. 

Probably got bored with listening to Gloria Gaynor records at all hours of the day and seeing blokes with Poodles mincing their way down the street.🐩🏳️‍🌈

• Like 1