CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The unstable ladder to stardom

I see George Gilbey, who the fuck is that? I hear you ask, to be fair I did too. Well not only has this 'star' plummeted from the slippery ladder of stardom - if indeed he was ever on it - he's also plummeted from another ladder which has led to his demise.

This one's a double cunt really because there's going to be a lot of dirty windows in Shoebury for the next few weeks.

• Like 2

Just now, Cunty BigBollox said:

I see George Gilbey, who the fuck is that? I hear you ask, to be fair I did too. Well not only has this 'star' plummeted from the slippery ladder of stardom - if indeed he was ever on it - he's also plummeted from another ladder which has led to his demise.

This one's a double cunt really because there's going to be a lot of dirty windows in Shoebury for the next few weeks.

Was it Andrex Warwhole who coined the phrase "In the future everybody will be famous for one minute." 

BigBalls only a fucking thousand years to go...😛 

3 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

CB do you have a favourite from the show? I quite liked the odd couple in a caravan, the middle aged woman from Corrie lookalike and the gay guy with a perpetual tan. 

28 minutes ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I've looked up dear departed George and I didn't really know who this 'Star' is/was... Seems his talent was being filmed watching TV for Gogglebox and he appeared on 'Celebrity Big Brother' lol. 

I think it's a win win all round, George gets more fame now than he probably ever dreamed of and we're all glad he's dead. 

On a different note but ladder related, one of my favourites sayings.

'Better to be at the bottom of a ladder you want to climb than half way up one you dont' ©️Raas 1874.

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

'Better to be at the bottom of a ladder you want to climb than half way up one you don't

If only Rod Hull had listened to you.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

On a different note but ladder related, one of my favourites sayings.

'Better to be at the bottom of a ladder you want to climb than half way up one you dont' ©️Raas 1874.

So, where does that leave a feckless, crack-addled, cunt like you?

BTW, it's don't, not dont, you thick cunt.

8 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Are you ready to go up a very high ladder to fix it with me for a laugh shaking it below? 

He's probably trying to look up your trouser leg, he is a fuckin' pervert, after all.👀

3 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Those who live in bungalows made of thousands of empty White Lightning bottles should avoid throwing piss filled cans of Tennents.

I've no idea who this cunt is, Drew, but considering the amount of times that you've undoubtedly fallen from a great height whilst pissed off your fucking nut, I'd like to think that you'd have a bit more empathy.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Those who live in bungalows made of thousands of empty White Lightning bottles should avoid throwing piss filled cans of Tennents.

I've no idea who this cunt is, Drew, but considering the amount of times that you've undoubtedly fallen from a great height whilst pissed off your fucking nut, I'd like to think that you'd have a bit more empathy.

Empathy on CC?  Wow where have you been scratching your arse? 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Welcome back Dickless, have you been in a coma or something?, if yes, give me the name of your Doctor so I can bribe the cunt next time.

5 hours ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

Fucking hell Drew. What time did you get started on the cider today?