CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Benjamine Webb child sex abuser

Sentenced to 17 years & nine month and he is 30 years of age so possibly he could be out of prison in around 12 years at the age of 42 .. surely a life sentence would have been appropriate with a 40 year minimum.  Regardless hopefully he will be receiving some "back door treatment" from fellow prisoners.

Benjamine Webb: Tattoos of paedophile on film led to capture

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-68736264

_133080914_d2ca91a1-41bf-435a-a15e-4d9a1

I was thinking that if I was the beak I'd have given him a suspended sentence, in order that the families could get old of this cunt and admonish some retribution. Then I thought, hang on, why the fuck could this have been sorted out without police involvement? If this piece of shit had laid a hand on any of my family's kids, the cunt would have been taken somewhere remote (where screams can't be heard) and what we'd have done to him would have fucking impressed Torqemada. He won't be raped or beaten up in prison because he'd be secreted away from the ordinary prison population and he'd be banged up with other like minded cunts who'd probably wank themselves stupid listening to his stories.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

If any of those families could have read the runes on his shit-stained fingers, they'd have realised "I'm a sick child fucker" is a red light 🙄

How’s Mrs H, Mikey? Mine’s all peri-menopaused up. When she comes through the door I don’t know if I’m getting shagged or stabbed. I spent a whole day last week, scrubbing the fuck out of our gaff while she was overseas with work. Hoovering, floor mopping, dishwasher emptied, washing AND ironing…I even brushed the hound. There I was, standing as proud as punch when she walked into the kitchen…I was beaming. Do you know what the first words out of her ungrateful oestrogen-riddled mouth were? Well I’ll tell you. It went like this…she picked a cloth up, walked over to the fridge and screamed, ‘what the fuck are these fingerprints all over the fridge door-handle you fucking pig?’ 
In that moment I thought of you and, hand on heart, wished that she could join your wife in a wheelchair based future.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was thinking that if I was the beak I'd have given him a suspended sentence, in order that the families could get old of this cunt and admonish some retribution. Then I thought, hang on, why the fuck could this have been sorted out without police involvement? If this piece of shit had laid a hand on any of my family's kids, the cunt would have been taken somewhere remote (where screams can't be heard) and what we'd have done to him would have fucking impressed Torqemada. He won't be raped or beaten up in prison because he'd be secreted away from the ordinary prison population and he'd be banged up with other like minded cunts who'd probably wank themselves stupid listening to his stories.

I like the nonce strangling scene from Bronson.

6 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Have you read his autobiography? Fucking depressing. He was so close to getting released on a number of occasions but fucked it up. 

I thought Bronson was good in the great escape and the first deathwish .I didn't realise he had been banged up though .The old face like a slept in duvet polak cunt.

15 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

How’s Mrs H, Mikey? Mine’s all peri-menopaused up. When she comes through the door I don’t know if I’m getting shagged or stabbed. I spent a whole day last week, scrubbing the fuck out of our gaff while she was overseas with work. Hoovering, floor mopping, dishwasher emptied, washing AND ironing…I even brushed the hound. There I was, standing as proud as punch when she walked into the kitchen…I was beaming. Do you know what the first words out of her ungrateful oestrogen-riddled mouth were? Well I’ll tell you. It went like this…she picked a cloth up, walked over to the fridge and screamed, ‘what the fuck are these fingerprints all over the fridge door-handle you fucking pig?’ 
In that moment I thought of you and, hand on heart, wished that she could join your wife in a wheelchair based future.

Jesus H DC, you're giving me PTSD, that was me about 15 years ago.  I trust to be absolutely clear in your mind you gave it a last shot with the old "I guess a bit of the old in and out's out of the question then?"

At least now when Mrs H comes staggering through the kitchen door I know what to expect.  We don't need a liquidiser any more - I just give her a pint glass and ask her to hold it with both hands while I pour a pint of milk, some strawberry syrup and ice cream on it.  I then leave the contents to settle on the floor for the cleaner, (who's seriously fit), who comes once a week.

18 hours ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I spent a whole day last week, scrubbing the fuck out of our gaff while she was overseas with work. Hoovering, floor mopping, dishwasher emptied, washing AND ironing…I even brushed the hound.

You'd make @Wolfie a lovely wife, I bet he's sorry he married a Poodle 🐩

7 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Jesus H DC, you're giving me PTSD, that was me about 15 years ago.  I trust to be absolutely clear in your mind you gave it a last shot with the old "I guess a bit of the old in and out's out of the question then?"

At least now when Mrs H comes staggering through the kitchen door I know what to expect.  We don't need a liquidiser any more - I just give her a pint glass and ask her to hold it with both hands while I pour a pint of milk, some strawberry syrup and ice cream on it.  I then leave the contents to settle on the floor for the cleaner, (who's seriously fit), who comes once a week.

Ukranian? Our’s was a lovely girl. Pig ugly, but she arrived at the same time the menopause did for the wife. In all seriousness, Michael, the after three months, the kid would’ve been safer strapped to a Russian howitzer in Mariupol than she was in our gaff. Nasty piece of work is Mrs Cnut, and no mistake.

18 hours ago, Mike Hunt said:

Mike, there's no hiding the fact that your delivery is plain awful. Nevertheless, I don't like to see a fellow member taken for a ride. Mrs H sounds like she's truly rotten to the core. I'll revert after lunch with a plan. Standby.

8 hours ago, Frank said:

Mike, there's no hiding the fact that your delivery is plain awful. Nevertheless, I don't like to see a fellow member taken for a ride. Mrs H sounds like she's truly rotten to the core. I'll revert after lunch with a plan. Standby.

@Eddie, I  bet his plan involves umbrellas, the filthy fucker.

7 minutes ago, Eddie said:

The dirty old man sent me a pic of said umbrella up his arse, cured my stutter over night.  

Your other sensory capabilities improve to compensate when you're suddenly struck blind.

• Like 1

On 06/04/2024 at 15:46, Mike Hunt said:

Both sets of lips closed…two months after the wedding ring went on.

8 hours ago, Frank said:

Squalid little cuntheaded snide.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Eddie said:

B bbbbb bbbbbbbbb bbbbbbbankrupt 

Eight to ten years after coming home, almost 800,000 men are still fighting the Vietnam war. 

None of them received a heroes’ welcome. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Eight to ten years after coming home, almost 800,000 men are still fighting the Vietnam war. 

None of them received a heroes’ welcome. 

Ne-ne-ne, ne-ne-ne, none of them, none of them, none of them

• Like 1