CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Reported

9 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

@ape .. I have had a text message from my GP saying that I have got kidney problems .. could you please give me some kind word of comfort?

Drink plenty of water, eat a healthy diet and kill yourself.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think because of the passing resemblance across the eyes to the what we call Asians today, it was therefore a disability and a racial slur at the same time and reflects the white working classes crass ignorance and indoctrinated aytitude of racial superiority which is adopted by all imperialist nations.  Except the white working classes were not benefiting from the imperial system but merely used as tools to run it.   Further they were subject to the same subordinate position (a sort of social apartheid) by the public school boy classes as the blacks down a goldmine in South Africa. HE HE HEEEE😎

Every fucking minority seems to think the white working classes had it easy. Up until relatively recently white's were born into servitude , treated abysmally,  had no rights what so ever and were virtually worked to death .When it comes to being treated like shit and victimhood  Blacks seem to think they have the monopoly .That cunt at the bank of England , Andrew "fat pig" Baily is making white working classes suffer now to pay for  his fuck up and give  his  mates huge bonuses .Cunty behaviour by cunts just continues .

I know , Reported. I mentioned blacks and fat pigs .(non related) 

12 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Once again you’re confusing anger with taking the piss out of a complete bellend.

How many times have I told you to never explain? Never! You've been on this site for umpteen years and still you have no concept of the rules. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

Do fuck off, Frank…you helmet-flake.

If @Cunty BigBollox or @Cuntybaws had posted that, that might have been sightly amusing, but your delivery is all wrong. Other than advising you to stick to having "pretend" inside information on notorious murder cases it is difficult assist you in your self improvement.

3 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Every fucking minority seems to think the white working classes had it easy. Up until relatively recently white's were born into servitude, treated abysmally, had no rights whatsoever, and were virtually worked to death.

I reckon I'm owed at least £10m in compensation because one of my very distant ancestors might have been forced to toil the land as a subsistence farmer under the runrig system, delivering 90% of their turnip crop to the evil landowner in tax. I'm not quite sure who exactly owes me that money, but I suspect it's Oprah Winfrey, she's fucking loaded.

1 hour ago, Penny Farthing said:

If @Cunty BigBollox or @Cuntybaws had posted that, that might have been sightly amusing, but your delivery is all wrong. Other than advising you to stick to having "pretend" inside information on notorious murder cases it is difficult assist you in your self improvement.

Something's really off with the man, Pen. While I've had more than my fair share of highs and lows, poor DC's been down in the doldrums for months! Worse still, every other sentence he posts is cloaked in some kind of helmet metaphor.

I haven't seen a fellow member so on edge since the early days of Jazz. I might put him to bed over the weekend.  

• Like 1

On 17/04/2024 at 20:55, ChildeHarold said:

Neuro-divergent. We called them spastics.  Mongols.  Handicapped is frowned upon.. Somebody on radio said they have to be described starting with the words "people with".   I crack up at the demanding attitude in terms of special toilets and access "problems".   The Paris Metro was cited as being very unfriendly to wheelchair users.   In fact it's very challenging to ANYBODY who isn't in peak physical garlicky condition.    I have not been shy of verbally abusing it the up and down stairs etc when using it.   But I never thought it was systematically WRONG or needed to be CHANGED for MY benefit.   I accept it's a pig but it's a pig for everybody it was designed for.   It wasn't designed for severely disabled people.   End of. 

Are you a spacker then?

20 hours ago, ChildeHarold said:

I think because of the passing resemblance across the eyes to the what we call Asians today, it was therefore a disability and a racial slur at the same time and reflects the white working classes crass ignorance and indoctrinated aytitude of racial superiority which is adopted by all imperialist nations.  Except the white working classes were not benefiting from the imperial system but merely used as tools to run it.   Further they were subject to the same subordinate position (a sort of social apartheid) by the public school boy classes as the blacks down a goldmine in South Africa. HE HE HEEEE😎

You'll probably find that these terms were from the ruling classes. The ignorance comes from working class people listening to these fucking arsehats.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

It is difficult assist you in your self improvement.

You might want to have a look in the fucking mirror and fully take in the breathtaking irony of this statement, you monumental fucking wanker.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Frank said:

Something's really off with the man, Pen. While I've had more than my fair share of highs and lows, poor DC's been down in the doldrums for months! Worse still, every other sentence he posts is cloaked in some kind of helmet metaphor.

I haven't seen a fellow member so on edge since the early days of Jazz. I might put him to bed over the weekend.  

I’ve cleared the decks for 3 days. Let’s go, cunthead. I can’t wait.

7 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I reckon I'm owed at least £10m in compensation because one of my very distant ancestors might have been forced to toil the land as a subsistence farmer under the runrig system, delivering 90% of their turnip crop to the evil landowner in tax. I'm not quite sure who exactly owes me that money, but I suspect it's Oprah Winfrey, she's fucking loaded.

What the fuck are you going to do with 10m quids worth of cotton and fried chicken, Bawso?

12 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

Mind your own fucking business .. I asked ape not you! 😡😠😡

Ooo, someone's swinging their handbag .Need I remind  you that your message is there for all to see and you're a bit of a silly  cunt so dont be surprised if others respond to what you are asking. It's really very weird but all the  behavioural pitfulls you accuse others of you actually display yourself .You are the gift that keeps giving.