CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Bolognaise recipe

So many cunts think they can cook a decent bolognaise.I'm inviting you cunts to wave your cocks about and say what makes the best tasting sauce. Men's love juice or fanny batter ( I realise this description is from another member and I bow to their descriptive brilliance  ) will not be accepted. For me it's carrot , celery,  tomatoes , Basil,  thyme , stock juice, tomato puree, mince beef , fried bacon , red wine .Bay leafs .A little  bit of cayenne pepper.Do your fucking worst you bunch of degenerates. 

20 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

So many cunts think they can cook a decent bolognaise.I'm inviting you cunts to wave your cocks about and say what makes the best tasting sauce. Men's love juice or fanny batter ( I realise this description is from another member and I bow to their descriptive brilliance  ) will not be accepted. For me it's carrot , celery,  tomatoes , Basil,  thyme , stock juice, tomato puree, mince beef , fried bacon , red wine .Bay leafs .A little  bit of cayenne pepper.Do your fucking worst you bunch of degenerates. 

It’s just shredded ravioli. Don’t worry about it. Use it as a judgement and classification tool for others. If they say ‘Spaghetti Bolognaise’ they’re ok. If they say Spag-Bol, they’re a cunt. You can do the same with ‘Nougat’. Ask someone to pronounce it… if they say ‘nuggit’ they’re normal. If on the other hand they say, ‘noo-gar’ they’re a pervert, or Withers.

13 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

It’s just shredded ravioli. Don’t worry about it. Use it as a judgement and classification tool for others. If they say ‘Spaghetti Bolognaise’ they’re ok. If they say Spag-Bol, they’re a cunt. You can do the same with ‘Nougat’. Ask someone to pronounce it… if they say ‘nuggit’ they’re normal. If on the other hand they say, ‘noo-gar’ they’re a pervert, or Withers.

Nou gar  is immediately  consigned to mums net cunts 

2 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Its cunts who pronounce the place where you can get a full english, bacon sarnies, cup o' tea and a fried slice a "c'faay" instead of "caff", that boils my piss. Spaghetti bolognese is for poofs. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

I prefer hoops to alphabet, but baked beans would beat both every time if that’s any help.

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Its cunts who pronounce the place where you can get a full english, bacon sarnies, cup o' tea and a fried slice a "c'faay" instead of "caff", that boils my piss. Spaghetti bolognese is for poofs. 

You've just consigned the entire  Italian population to a life of homosexuality. Fucking middleclass cunts ruin everything .Cunt establishments in Blackheath  charging 20 quid for a glorifried  fry up .There was a greasy spoon in Bethnal Green years back .The food after a session the night before was a life saver .I sat opposite mad Frankie  Fraser in there one Sunday morning  .He sat looking at me with menace .Although he was a real old man dressed immaculately , he still  frightened  me half to death .

8 hours ago, Neil said:

You can't cook a decent bolognese in less than 4 hours and most lazy fat cunts can't wait that long

Totally agree . It takes time for garlic,  Basil,  thyme , bay leaves and sweet from carrot and celery  to work.I cook a load and freeze it after letting it stand for a day . The cunts live on chicken nuggets now. Cooking is an art .A man who can't cook is a  nimkumpoop poof.

14 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Care to explain what the cunt is in this ridiculous load of fucking drivel? Bolognaise recipe is the title, just in case you’ve forgotten.

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Care to explain what the cunt is in this ridiculous load of fucking drivel? Bolognaise recipe is the title, just in case you’ve forgotten.

Good Morning Ape , I was wondering when you would appear .I thought this post would get you all hot , bothered and frothing .You're getting just  a little too predictable. 

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

How is this, in any way shape or form a ‘cunting?’ @Mrs Roops…do your fucking job regarding this little adolescent spastic.

16 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Your Bolognese must be shit because you can't even spell it properly. Lol.

I bet you're the type of cunt who puts overcooked spaghetti on the plate and then puts the Bolognese in the middle, aren't you? You really are making even more of a cunt of yourself than normal, elc. Bolognese? A Bolognese recipe on Cunts Corner? 

I was busy last week and left you half plucked, I'll finish the plucking over the next week or so and then you'll be ready for the pot. 

4 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

You've just consigned the entire  Italian population to a life of homosexuality. Fucking middleclass cunts ruin everything .Cunt establishments in Blackheath  charging 20 quid for a glorifried  fry up .There was a greasy spoon in Bethnal Green years back .The food after a session the night before was a life saver .I sat opposite mad Frankie  Fraser in there one Sunday morning  .He sat looking at me with menace .Although he was a real old man dressed immaculately , he still  frightened  me half to death .

He could tell you were a fucking cunt, that's why. Why would you admit to being scared of some midget, has been gangster on here anyways? 

You fucking idiot. 

19 hours ago, entitled little cunt said:

Leaves is the plural of leaf, you fucking cretin. 

Do you think you might have picked up a touch of Creutzfeldt-Jakob from the shitty beef in your Bolognese??

Edited by Cunty BigBollox
I'm not even mentioning Bolognese.
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

Your Bolognese must be shit because you can't even spell it properly. Lol.

I bet you're the type of cunt who puts overcooked spaghetti on the plate and then puts the Bolognese in the middle, aren't you? You really are making even more of a cunt of yourself than normal, elc. Bolognese? A Bolognese recipe on Cunts Corner? 

I was busy last week and left you half plucked, I'll finish the plucking over the next week or so and then you'll be ready for the pot. 

You've rumbled me again .Your insight into my inadequacies really are quite astounding .It's like you can look into my soul .I'm sure you must be a highly skilled manipulator .You must be a very sucessful individual.I did actually think you were a sad cunt without a pot to piss in .