CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Reckless Cyclists

Cunts riding at speed along pavements, in pedestrian zones, doing wheelies, 40mph on eScooters and eBikes often on pavements too .. should be a hanging offence. At least Ian Duckhead-Smith has finally done something useful in getting this law passed.

New 'death by dangerous cycling' offence after MPs back law change

https://news.sky.com/story/new-death-by-dangerous-cycling-offence-after-mps-back-law-change-13136725

• Like 1

Just now, Penny Farthing said:

Cunts riding at speed along pavements, in pedestrian zones, doing wheelies, 40mph on eScooters and eBikes often on pavements too .. should be a hanging offence. At least Ian Duckhead-Smith has finally done something useful in getting this law passed.

https://news.sky.com/story/new-death-by-dangerous-cycling-offence-after-mps-back-law-change-13136725

Fucking cyclist cunts .selfish,  militant pricks .Any cunt who wears lycra especially males needs jailing .These cunts block roads,  their favourite time to do so is when every other cunt has to get to work.These eco warriors  take the moral high ground whilst on their mobile roadblocks then jump into the biggest black 4 x4 a lease agreement can get them.Utter cunts of the highest order .The alcholic underclass who are forced to use bicycles are even worse , They're  even more dangerous than the old cunts in lycra.They should be forced to buy insurance and face the same consequences as car /motorcycle users. 

16 minutes ago, entitled little cunt said:

Fucking cyclist cunts .selfish,  militant pricks .Any cunt who wears lycra especially males needs jailing .These cunts block roads,  their favourite time to do so is when every other cunt has to get to work.These eco warriors  take the moral high ground whilst on their mobile roadblocks then jump into the biggest black 4 x4 a lease agreement can get them.Utter cunts of the highest order .The alcholic underclass who are forced to use bicycles are even worse , They're  even more dangerous than the old cunts in lycra.They should be forced to buy insurance and face the same consequences as car /motorcycle users. 

Have this one on me.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, Frank said:

It's almost always the blacks when it comes to the wheelie on the pavement. Fucking black bastards!

Racist pig, and its not all blacks just the African women, it is not their fault, it’s caused by their great big arses 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, entitled little cunt said:

It's obvious what needs to be done .Immediate death sentence for those pulling wheelies on the pavement.Any race , creed or colour,  string 'em up, that's what I say . Are you with me !!!

Wouldn't it be better to put them into (bicycle) chain gangs and set them to work in the fields picking fruit and then hanging them?

I've got nothing against ordinary blokes just getting about on a bicycle, they can't help being poor but these twats should be made to take ta test, register their contraptions and take out insurance.

Swarms of them cause slow-moving traffic jams while pursuing their hobby. They spend a fortune on the bloody things, has anyone ever seen one of the cunt looking like he's enjoying his expensive toy? They only do it for the drugs.

They should lower the crime threshhold from "causing death" to "being a nuisance, getting in the way or making the driver behind stare at your wierd, bifurcated calf muscles and your sweaty arse-crack for more than a mile".

4 hours ago, Frank said:

It's almost always the blacks when it comes to the wheelie on the pavement. Fucking black bastards!

You've noticed me then, it's the best way to get around, Frank. Especially when your nicking mobiles and watches. 

Reported by the way for Raasism.

Fuck off. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

You're only nominating this because you can't ride a cycle without getting your massive cock and balls caught in the chain.

9 hours ago, Hammer of Cunts said:

I've got nothing against ordinary blokes just getting about on a bicycle, they can't help being poor but these twats should be made to take ta test, register their contraptions and take out insurance.

Swarms of them cause slow-moving traffic jams while pursuing their hobby. They spend a fortune on the bloody things, has anyone ever seen one of the cunt looking like he's enjoying his expensive toy? They only do it for the drugs.

They should lower the crime threshhold from "causing death" to "being a nuisance, getting in the way or making the driver behind stare at your wierd, bifurcated calf muscles and your sweaty arse-crack for more than a mile".

Should legal to just knock the cunts off into the nearest Bush .Every Sunday groups of the cunts ride past my cottage shouting their fucking heads off .Fucking pricks .It's very off putting especially when I'm on the vinegar stroke .

12 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

Have this one on me.

Fair play to the cunt for getting back on his bike. Feather touch a footballists ankle and he goes down faster than the Hindenburg. 

The ones I hate more than cyclists are horsey cunts. Now I was brought up with horses but we galloped the fuckers on farmland. The cunts I'm on about is the ones who walk the horses on roads and fields where I'm expected to put my dogs on a lead just so these fuckers can prance around like 'Billy big bollocks'. I have to bag up my dog's shit but you never see these fuckers jump off their steeds with a shovel and plazzy bag. 

Brough Scott is a cunt. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

Is this what you mean? 

304808_480054942022809_1534404908_n.jpg.9227206bd26e648baa6b21b03f396218.jpg

Take this with you and have a good wank.  You'll feel better tomorrow. 

Look at those shifty sambos eyeing her up. I feel a strong urge to ‘protect her’. Protect her fucking brains out.