CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Meghan Markle

Guest N/A

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Interesting theory about man-spanked MC, but I fear you've over thought it all. He's just someone who's trying desperately hard to be liked and is no way as clever as he pretends to be. And he probably gets turned on by being called a poof an' all.

However, I feel we have diverged as far as we possibly can from the initial subject of this unjust nomination, the lovely Ms Markle:meghan-markle-pictures-1021755.jpg

She is a splendid specimen!

3 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

She is a splendid specimen!

I'd go giblets deep and spaff my load in a micro second and finish it off on her pert titties, like any non sausager would. Harry maybe a rupert and a ginge, be he's got my respect for drilling that on a daily basis, the lucky swan eating cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd go giblets deep and spaff my load in a micro second and finish it off on her pert titties, like any non sausager would. Harry maybe a rupert and a ginge, be he's got my respect for drilling that on a daily basis, the lucky swan eating cunt.

The posting of your personal collection of SFW pictures of good looking women is the most pathetic thing that happens on this site. Think about that. You keep company on here with 'eavens, Monumental Cunt and Panzernacker, but you're the most tragic.

43 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

The posting of your personal collection of SFW pictures of good looking women is the most pathetic thing that happens on this site. Think about that. You keep company on here with 'eavens, Monumental Cunt and Panzernacker, but you're the most tragic.

Be that as it may, as some poor cunt that has to look at all the content, I would rather see tits than Brony's images of men being poked up the Gary. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

You stupid fucking idiotic fool. Nothing I post will ever be deemed obscene. Beautiful women bring joy to the hearts of all males, even most sausagers and those that claim to be PC. Like proper said, if you prefer to see Keith being dry bummed whilst wielding a katana then PM decs or bubba to share their personal photo collection with you. 

Guest Bill Stickers
31 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

You stupid fucking idiotic fool. Nothing I post will ever be deemed obscene. Beautiful women bring joy to the hearts of all males, even most sausagers and those that claim to be PC. Like proper said, if you prefer to see Keith being dry bummed whilst wielding a katana then PM decs or bubba to share their personal photo collection with you. 

I'm not saying I deem the pictures you post obscene, you thick fuck. Quite the opposite. It just makes you look like a sad little schoolboy trying to crack one out over your mum's Marks and Sparks catalogue. 

4 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I'm not saying I deem the pictures you post obscene, you thick fuck. Quite the opposite. It just makes you look like a sad little schoolboy trying to crack one out over your mum's Marks and Sparks catalogue. 

Grattans surely. There are limits. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Littlwoods actually, and don't claim you didn't get a secret stiffy as a 12 year old looking at the swimwear section, or better still the shower screens. Or maybe it was the men's section for you or worse?

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'd quite like to see a picture of Bono being fucked up the arse, if you have one. Being able to see the agony written on his face as his breakfast gets pushed back into his upper intestine would be a bonus. 

26 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Littlwoods actually, and don't claim you didn't get a secret stiffy as a 12 year old looking at the swimwear section, or better still the shower screens. Or maybe it was the men's section for you or worse?

I hope you're not implying an unhealthy interest in the "Back to School Training Bra" section?

20 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I'd quite like to see a picture of Bono being fucked up the arse, if you have one. Being able to see the agony written on his face as his breakfast gets pushed back into his upper intestine would be a bonus. 

I'm sure if you trawl the archives of viz you'll find what you desire, skipper, he's a real favorite of there's 

8 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Fucking pathetic, as usual. No surprise that it has 'likes' from Decimus and Bibble.  Why don't you three meet up and form a daisy chain. The perfect trio of poofery, full of self importance, wind, and piss. Fuck off.

4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Fucking pathetic, as usual. No surprise that it has 'likes' from Decimus and Bibble.  Why don't you three meet up and form a daisy chain. The perfect trio of poofery, full of self importance, wind, and piss. Fuck off.

I've always liked you scrote, and maintain you're the best here by miles. The abuse I've sent your way is of course just light hearted banter....

By the way, as geese are largely grazing animals and have serrated bills, do you file these down for you're purposes?

59 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've always liked you scrote, and maintain you're the best here by miles. The abuse I've sent your way is of course just light hearted banter....

By the way, as geese are largely grazing animals and have serrated bills, do you file these down for you're purposes?

How do you manage to be simultaneously both beige and transparent?

Thicko. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 9/29/2017 at 9:28 AM, flange filer said:

Absolutely! Didn't we all?  Still recovering from the mental abuse... Thanks for bringing it all back again.....least I went to fucking skool though.   Cunt.

If it brought back mental anguish and pain for you, I feel confident speaking for one and all here when I say, GOOD!  I hope you suffer horribly and for an extended period of time.  

Funny as fuck you're so soft, you fucking poof!  Kill yourself!  

LOL

On 08/10/2017 at 11:32 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes to be fair the ginger and the bald one have both batted well out of their league.  A Middleton, markle threes up would be pure heaven.   

On 08/10/2017 at 10:56 PM, Monumental cunt said:

Sparky stop being such a fucking kiss arse.  You will have to start wearing different coloured shoe laces just so we know who's arse you are stuck up the deepest.   You are a typically reactionary badly opinionated millennialist child no doubt.  Your generation has grown up fucking sucking dicks and sporting beards just so you know you were once born male.   You obviously got 8 A star grades because you fucking downloaded everything off the internet to get your GCSEs.  But do come back and mock my education when you can beat 10 proper o levels, 4 A levels a BSc degree first class honours and a royal chartership.......now fuck off idiot.   

Wow. Two things spring to mind. First, what ape said. Second, if that is true, and I have to say, I doubt many are convinced, but if it is true, I mean, if you have really attained all that... It clearly doesn't count for shit because you are without a doubt the most pig-shit thick cunt on this site by miles. LOL. LOL. LOL. Standards must have improved, don't you think MC? 

Guest Bill Stickers
On 13/10/2017 at 6:56 PM, Spanky said:

Wow. Two things spring to mind. First, what ape said. Second, if that is true, and I have to say, I doubt many are convinced, but if it is true, I mean, if you have really attained all that... It clearly doesn't count for shit because you are without a doubt the most pig-shit thick cunt on this site by miles. LOL. LOL. LOL. Standards must have improved, don't you think MC? 

Admittedly I only got a 2.1 degree from a Russell Group university, but I never saw anyone get a First who was almost totally illiterate and incapable of putting thought to paper.

Although I suppose there's a 'first' time for evryfing? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/10/2017 at 6:56 PM, Spanky said:

What cunt over the age of 11 says LOL lol lol.

C.U.N.T. C.U.N.T C.U.N.T

On 08/10/2017 at 11:08 PM, Ape said:

Why would anyone bother to brag about qualifications on CC? Unless you can prove it, why say it? You’re a fucking idiot. 

Just stating ...not bragging.  Clearly you think iam bragging because you feel inferior and have a complex chip on your shoulder over leaving school with little more than a pencil case, a nvq in wood chipping and spots.   Friday tomorrow......go sign on.

4 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Just stating ...not bragging.  Clearly you think iam bragging because you feel inferior and have a complex chip on your shoulder over leaving school with little more than a pencil case, a nvq in wood chipping and spots.   Friday tomorrow......go sign on.

We can all state things, dopey, but as I said, there are problems doing this:

1). You cannot prove it

2). Nobody gives a fuck

Please don’t concern yourself with my education, qualifications or employment status. Just stick to being a thick, racist wanker.