CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Extreme Liberalism.

Jake The Muss

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 12/02/2018 at 9:26 PM, Mrs Roops said:

Don't you do that? As yet we've not received any ultimatums, sulks, flouncing or feet-stomping. Aside from the cowardly tactic of drawing attention from yourself by naming other people the difference between you and them is that whilst punters will have pop at someone they will generally move on but you will go on and on, day by day and week by week. Rule seven was specifically written with you in mind.

Show us yer Tina

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I may well have ear problems, but of course I can fix those. I suggest all the abuse to your nose over the years is irreparable. 

I promise not to tell your mrs 

No doubt. My nose is A1, or better. Would you like to buy some shite property?

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 12/02/2018 at 9:23 AM, Frank said:

Morning Pen! I’m on my way to catch a flight to Marrakesh. What a wonderful life. 

Morning Frank! I’m going heli-skiing with Bobby Davro. What an incredible existence.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
On 12/02/2018 at 9:23 AM, Frank said:

Morning Pen! I’m on my way to catch a flight to Marrakesh. What a wonderful life. 

Morning Frank! I’m going claming with giant turtles, no actually I’m playing frisbee  with John Leslie. Just normal frisbee. What a quality evening.

29 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Morning Frank! I’m going claming with giant turtles, no actually I’m playing frisbee  with John Leslie. Just normal frisbee. What a quality evening.

To the White Sea.. what a wonderful read. You’re a sweet man, Quincy Cockfingers. 

Guest judgetwi
11 minutes ago, Frank said:

To the White Sea.. what a wonderful read. You’re a sweet man, Quincy Cockfingers. 

Who is this soppy hippie cunt? He looks like Charlie Manson and sings like a fucking faggot. Wanker.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Ape said:

I was pleased I was able to spot the mistake, seeing as how I’m a bit of a thick cunt.

Did he take an acception to you pulling him up on this?

On 2/13/2018 at 3:58 PM, Mrs Roops said:

One of the deadliest put-down's I've read was Snatch being told, "you don't have the brains to be on this forum" or something like that. That's pretty tame compared to some of the shit you see here but I winced at that 'cos the comment came from someone known for his soothing diplomacy. Latterly Snatch appeared only interested in criticising the site's management (he will say he had issues with only Rick and myself) otherwise he wasn't contributing to the site. He will not be missed if he stays away. The same cannot be said about Ding who whilst he and I had a scrap over ethics committees, he really wasn't on my radar as a troublemaker unlike some other bods I can mention. I must say I'm perplexed over his very sudden disappearance. One moment he was there, the next he wasn't. If ethicsgate was the cause then I'm surprised as he was very robust and thick skinned. 

For your information you jumped up cunt it is you and only you that keeps me away from this site. I only logged on to put it in black and white so everyone knows. And no I won't be missed but I don't care anyway.

Now shove it once again up your hairy arse and when you've done that take it out and do it again. You are one conceited bullshitting "oh so much better than everyone else"wanker.

Fuck off.

1 minute ago, Snatch said:

For your information you jumped up cunt it is you and only you that keeps me away from this site. I only logged on to put it in black and white so everyone knows. And no I won't be missed but I don't care anyway.

Now shove it once again up your hairy arse and when you've done that take it out and do it again. You are one conceited bullshitting "oh so much better than everyone else"wanker.

Fuck off.

I’ve missed you. 

5 minutes ago, Snatch said:

Fuck off.

Please, Snatch.. don’t go.

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Fuck off.

20 minutes ago, Snatch said:

It's lucky you noticed her post at all, what with you not logging in any more. To do so within 24-hours is well nigh miraculous.

Oh, and on the off-chance you feel any need to reply further, get a fucking avatar.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi
20 minutes ago, Frank said:

Please, Snatch.. don’t go.

Who the fuck is this ugly, sweaty snail eating wanker? The cunt can’t even sing, he’s just mumbling a load of French bollocks. Where does Billy Bullshitter find these hopeless cunts?

1 hour ago, Snatch said:

Fuck off.

Fuck!