CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Apologists for drink driving celebrities

Ant McPartlin has a drink and drug problem, i don't feel sorry for the cunt, no matter what your state of mind, as soon as you get behind a wheel while under the influence you're risking other peoples lives, alas there are snowflakes on social media condoning the cunt.

Screenshot_20180319-104555.jpg

'It's easy to judge what you don't understand' (t)whitters the sainted Francesca.

Damn right it is - it's one of the things that sets us apart from the animals (that and paying for sex)! Try 'understanding' a child smeared all over the front-bonnet of a celebrity's Porsche and I guarantee there's some mental illness coming at you somewhere down the line......proper PTSD not some pretend 'get out of jail free card' shit either.

I am sick to death of the whole 'not understanding mental illness' industry that's sprung up.

There's phone-ins, awareness days, every other fucking posting on social media, Harry and Will and their wives rabbitting on and on about it, Alistair Campbell.....Paul Gascoigne.....Frank Bruno......

Not understand it?

You can't shut the fuckers up about it!!

• Like 1

I’m sure his mother loves him but I don’t give a fucking shit about this hapless, talented, overpaid drone. Fuck me, kissed by god or what ? Precisely what skill or talent does he possess.... apart from being able to snort half a dozen lines of Charlie a night and downing  a bottle of vodka? For which he is paid a fucking King’s ransom in salary. What a thorough going weapons grade cunt he is.... and his fucking mate too.

• Like 2

Guest judgetwi

Fuck me, we have a country teeming with taxi drivers ( hard working, tax paying immigrants , essential to the economy obviously) and this minted cunt can’t rustle one up when he’s had a skinfull.

Mental illness my fucking arse. Just a tight fisted Geordie piss head cunt. As any taxi driver will tell you......string the bastard up, it’s the only language they understand!

1 hour ago, Jiggerycock said:

'It's easy to judge what you don't understand' (t)whitters the sainted Francesca.

The temptation to respond unkindly to @fransbeautyblog is almost too much for me, er, I mean, some anonymous troll to resist.

14 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The temptation to respond unkindly to @fransbeautyblog is almost too much for me, er, I mean, some anonymous troll to resist.

I'd have a go but my last twatter profile was banned and I can't be fucked to start another one.

5 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Just seen the 'Sun' newspaper article. Apparently fans are worried that Ant may miss Saturday Nights Takeaway finale in US. Obviously not too concerned for the health of a child but Ant missing the programme is catastrophic in their eyes. That just about sums up where society is now. I fucking despair. 

Cunts everywhere, society is fucked

Dodgy Russian and fuckable daughter get sludged , shite so called celeb gets shitfaced  .... .  What shall we run with boss ? ... Basically anything that diverts attention from NHS in meltdown or defenceless toddlers decapitated in Syrian air strikes. Politicos and media - cunts one and all swimming in a sea of shit.

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

One can only imagine the sort of space-age technology they'd have to utilise to provide an airbag capable of absorbing the impact from his absolutely fucking massive spam-forehead.

I think Decs arse worked as an airbag but the bite force on impact has now turned him into a eunuch .

You could  iron your curtains on that fucking head.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

Mental illness.  Not that he gets pissed and goes out for a drive.  The fact he's too fucking weak to know his limits, that he cares fuck all about the society around that he's willing to risk crashing into innocent people either in car or on foot ( I could accept on bicycles), that screams mental illness, I think the word is psychopathy.  

I don't give a fuck about his 'illness', just drown the cunt in a vat of his own piss, he ain't funny, neither is his short-arsed friend, a pair of Geordie chancers who got lucky, and the tone deaf cunts who bought their shit records are still licking their arses twenty years down the line.

Grow up, get a grip and Fuck Off!

22 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'm betting on him being the next celebrity cunt found tied to a door handle with an orange in his gob and a broom handle up his 'arris,I wonder if Ladbrokes will take my bet?

We live in hope!