CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Shit like this on the BBC News Site

Penny Farthing

1 hour ago, scotty said:

That's a phrase you've used before eric, fess up 😁

Only in that dream I have, where I'm standing on the top of a pyramid, painted head to toe in gold, and thousands of Nubian slaves are throwing little pickles at my feet and bowing.

How did you know that, do I talk in my sleep?

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Only in that dream I have, where I'm standing on the top of a pyramid, painted head to toe in gold, and thousands of Nubian slaves are throwing little pickles at my feet and bowing.

How did you know that, do I talk in my sleep?

You have that dream too?  I thought it was just me.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, scotty said:

It's a common theme wiz, up there with "naked at school going into the final exam after neglecting to revise" scenario. 

Well, naked at school wasn't exactly a dream.  Physical aspects of education required some degree of nudity to change into and out of kit and showers.  Then there was allowing yourself to be hurled starkers into the ladies lockers...good times.  

12 minutes ago, scotty said:

It's a common theme wiz, up there with "naked at school going into the final exam after neglecting to revise" scenario. 

I dream about being chased by Ralph Fiennes, who's wearing striped pyjamas.  

Guest Wizardsleeve
14 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I dream about being chased by Ralph Fiennes, who's wearing striped pyjamas.  

Does he have a dragon tattoo on his back in your dream?  

10 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

The only one I see having a thrombo is Roops.  I and few others have blocked the idiot Pen.  Big fucking deal.  She's bringing up ancient fucking history about it, probably in an attempt to reignite some feud between Decs and myself, because we happen to find ourselves in agreement on the matter....her motivation?  HITS for the site.  Feuds generate traffic.  I come here because it does have entertainment value.  MOST of the members are fun to converse with and take the piss out of the world with...not all, but most.  I have three cunts on ignore...Pen, Albert and Roops.  If she wants to burst a vessel in her head, that's on her....no sweat off my balls at all.  Same if Pen falls under one of his precious fucking trains.  I have no beef with Decs...nor do I have one with Roops, I just won't be reading the her posts anymore.  As far as trampling on Rules...pot...kettle....black.  

It was Decs who brought up "ancient fucking history" but no worries...

Anyway, its Bank Holiday weekend - a time on The Corner where tradition dictates that the site's divas flounce off with requests to "delete my account" or other announcements about post strikes, sabbaticals and now it seems, blocking people. I would disagree that "feuds generate traffic" One-off arguments with the occasional meltdown does make the site interesting but long-term, incessant bullying by the same people and gang mentality has the opposite effect. When Decs and his clique were kicked off, traffic, hits and post count went up markedly. Considering your own history at The Corner your position on people returning with new ID's is hypocritical to say the least.

"Sweat of [your] balls"? You're having a laugh - you don't have any 'cos they're in the small items compartment of my handbag...

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Anyway, its Bank Holiday weekend - a time on The Corner where tradition dictates that the site's divas flounce off with requests to "delete my account" or other announcements about post strikes, sabbaticals and now it seems, blocking people. I would disagree that "feuds generate traffic" One-off arguments with the occasional meltdown does make the site interesting but long-term, incessant bullying by the same people and gang mentality has the opposite effect. When Decs and his clique were kicked off, traffic, hits and post count went up markedly. Considering your own history at The Corner your position on people returning with new ID's is hypocritical to say the least.

"Sweat of [your] balls"? Your having a laugh - you don't have any 'cos they're in the small items compartment of my handbag...

You’re.

Unbearable.

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

"Sweat of [your] balls"? Your having a laugh - you don't have any 'cos they're in the small items compartment of my handbag...

Is it already Parody Day again? Blimey, that came round quickly. 

27 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

Tertiary measles or mumps are more your line of departure...

lol.

Try not to wank yourself into too much of a frenzy when your Conservative Party leadership contenders list pops through your letterbox. All those gorgeous chinless cunts to drool over. Try not to be too sad. The dismal duo ‘Eddie and Smithers’ will be released to attend to your depravities before you can say    ‘Harvey Proctor’

Fuck off

Current shit on the BBC website mentions the Gym in the Isle of Wight where "women can take their hijabs off" .. Dear BBC this is the UK and by law women can take their hijabs off wherever and whenever they wish .. they do not need to go to that gym in the Isle of Wight to do so. There is also the article about where "Dad became Charlotte" .. no if "Charlotte" inseminated the childrens mother with his/"her" sperm "Charlotte" is still dad.

Yesterday it was Brexit shutdown slashes UK car production by 45% but when you read down the story it says ...The SMMT said car firms had brought forward their annual stoppages normally scheduled for the summer holidays..... So this 'slashing' of car production would have happened anyway. The only part of it due to Brexit is the timing. Nor is loss of car production due to Brexit. The story also says:

...The stoppages in the factories have exacerbated a continuing slow down in the global car industry caused by the trade tensions between the US and China, uncertainties over the arrival of electric and self driving cars, and tougher environmental controls after the VW emissions scandal.

The day before we had Tory leadership contest: Jeremy Hunt warns against no-deal Brexit 'suicide'.
Which looks like no-deal is a terrible thing for the UK but again, if you read down the story, it says:

...Jeremy Hunt has warned that his party will be committing "political suicide" if it tries to push through a no-deal Brexit.

He told BBC Radio 4's Today programme the move to no deal would result in a general election, which could see Labour take power....

So he was not talking about the UK at all but about the Tory party .

These cunts fuck with my head and world-view on a daily basis!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

The latest shit .. fasting for 18 hours a day when you have depression, anxiety and other mental health issues .. FFS!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/stories-48450085/my-ramadan-diary-fasting-for-18-hours-with-depression-and-anxiety

...and so unnecessary. Maryamm is a British Muslim who presumably takes prescribed medication. The vast majority of British Imams would allow her a relaxed Ramadan as full compliance would be injurious to her health.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
57 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...and so unnecessary. Maryamm is a British Muslim who presumably takes prescribed medication. The vast majority of British Imams would allow her a relaxed Ramadan as full compliance would be injurious to her health.

Well, of course, Islam is such a reasonable and flexible ideology which is always able to adapt to the rapidly changing norms of a modern society.

Anyone who says the peacefuls  are a bunch of primitive, brainwashed, goatshagging savages deserves to be run down in the street and have the shit stabbed out of them.

(or be blown to fuck on a train if there are any “child” refugees with the ISIS training available)