CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

'Europe's biggest sex festival' hits England...

Guest Salty Piss Flap

14 hours ago, Eddie said:

Sorry withers, me and Eric have met over a pint or two and called a truce, he isn’t a bad fella, stands his round so is off the enemy list, please delete, the main target from now on in is ape, the helicopter painting weirdo... 

This is the end as far as I am concerned. My late father used to warn me about associating with your type. Did I listen, did I fuck. I am certainly not going to attack old Ape,  boring cunt that he is.  You, and your spade loving mate Eric can fuck right off.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

This is the end as far as I am concerned. My late father used to warn me about associating with your type. Did I listen, did I fuck. I am certainly not going to attack old Ape,  boring cunt that he is.  You, and your spade loving mate Eric can fuck right off.

@Eddie remove the 'like' you  have awarded me.  Likes given by your type have a taint about them.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

What is this thing about not liking people who use the proper tool to dig with? Eric's sort will have either a large garden or an allotment and he will cherish his spades, forks, hoes and other tools.

2 hours ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Eddie remove the 'like' you  have awarded me.  Likes given by your type have a taint about them.

I fear, scrotes, that you've opened the floodgates. Wait til Eric sees this, he'll be posting left, right and centre for like removals the second he clocks Eddie's reaction of awarding a further like. 

24 minutes ago, scotty said:

I fear, scrotes, that you've opened the floodgates. Wait til Eric sees this, he'll be posting left, right and centre for like removals the second he clocks Eddie's reaction of awarding a further like. 

I doubt it. Only Ed would be that stupid, his type always are. Do you know that the thick cunt has been stuck on the M25 half the day,  with only a hand of bananas for company. Fuck him.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 hours ago, Glowworm said:

What is this thing about not liking people who use the proper tool to dig with? Eric's sort will have either a large garden or an allotment and he will cherish his spades, forks, hoes and other tools.

A man can never have too many hoes. 

Especially the young, fit type.

On 10/07/2019 at 00:28, judgetwi said:

A couple of miles east along the coast road and you would have been in a different world.....Roedean! Probably the finest school for gels in the world.

A beautiful set of buildings in an idyllic setting, overlooking the sea.

Of course the gels don’t get trannie  lessons, or told to stop polluting the planet with their endless flights  on their posh holidays. They also don’t brew up Booshka Booshka vodka in their chemistry lessons. That sort of shit is for the working classes, not for proper gels.

Roedean has produced many famous Old Gels, but you ignorant pigs will have only heard of two of them......... the actress Sarah Miles ( a right fucking sort in her time) and the railway historian, The Lady Penelope ( a waste of fucking space at any time)

A pity you didn’t come across this finest of institutions Mr Spotter.

You are quite right, of course. I was walking along the sea front wearing my grey string vest, aviator shades and piss stained khaki , Indian army issue shorts and stopped a community policeman to ask him directions to the girls school.....I spent eight hours at the local nick helping them with their enquiries.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

You are quite right, of course. I was walking along the sea front wearing my grey string vest, aviator shades and piss stained khaki , Indian army issue shorts and stopped a community policeman to ask him directions to the girls school.....I spent eight hours at the local nick helping them with their enquiries.

The life of a supply teacher, eh? 

17 minutes ago, Frank said:

What are you saying Ed?

I am saying ape wears Asda suits with rubber soled shoes and drenches himself in old spice when he visits a berni inn, he is a real old git with no pension 😂 and drives a Ford Orion, which incidentally is immaculate. He washes it every  Sunday. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I am saying ape wears Asda suits with rubber soled shoes and drenches himself in old spice when he visits a berni inn, he is a real old git with no pension 😂 and drives a Ford Orion, which incidentally is immaculate. He washes it ever Sunday. 

Sure but who’s this shit aimed at? Ape has always been a non-entity.. a mikeD/Wiz type of character that no one gives two fucks about. Drop it and move on. 

9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I am saying ape wears Asda suits with rubber soled shoes and drenches himself in old spice when he visits a berni inn, he is a real old git with no pension 😂 and drives a Ford Orion, which incidentally is immaculate. He washes it every  Sunday. 

How do you know all this? Are you his neighbour? Do you observe him through your Gestapo issue binoculars?

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Frank said:

Sure but who’s this shit aimed at? Ape has always been a non-entity.. a mikeD/Wiz type of character that no one gives two fucks about. Drop it and move on. 

A non-entity of higher standing than you on the all time leaderboard. Tell me, Frank - what does that make you? 

Lol.

Fuck off etc.

35 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Did I mention that I’d discovered the art of alchemy today? I’m on a fucking roll!