CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Samantha Ford (Child killer)

King Billy

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Samantha Ford who drowned her 23 month old twins in the bath because she had become obsessed with causing her husband pain was today sentenced to 10 years imprisonment which means she serves 5. Her husband had moved out a couple of months earlier and she became obsessed with the desire to hurt him for this action. They had recently moved back to the U.K. after living a lavish life in Quatar for many years. She resented the fact that she and her kids had to, in her own words “Be reduced to living in a shithole” which happened to be a very nice house in Kent which they (husband Steve) had bought for them on their return to Britain. He moved out to a rented  property. The court was told that she had been a very materialistic and controlling person right from the start of their marriage. 30 minutes after the kids were returned to her by their grandparents she drowned them and put them to bed. She then drove off to throw herself off a cliff. At the cliff top she decided to not do this and drive home. On the way home she drove at high speed into the back of a lorry. She wasn’t killed or even that badly injured as she was able to tell the police and ambulance staff that she wanted to die. The prosecution accepted her plea of guilty to manslaughter due to diminished responsibility, so the murder charges were dropped. She will be ‘treated’ at a secure mental hospital until she is well enough to go to prison. Every day of treatment at the mental hospital will count as time served off her sentence, So what’s the betting that after about 3 to 4 years ‘treatment’ she has recovered  her mental well-being so much that she can spend about a year in a low cat prison and be released. Strange that she was so successful in the killing of her kids but so spectacularly unsuccessful in the final part of her plan. A plan which she had been putting together for weeks according to her computer history. The father Steve has called for the sentence to be increased, which seems not unreasonable really. The usual women’s rights mob have already started tweeting in her defence, some trying to shift some of the blame to him even though he did not at any time act badly towards her apart from the single act of leaving her.She is already being described as a victim and someone who deserves sympathy. In my opinion this cunt knew exactly what she was doing and tried to minimize the consequences for herself. Hopefully ‘Soldier F’ The paratrooper about to face murder charges for his actions on Bloody Sunday will have the same lenience shown to him. Some fucking chance. 

Child murder has more meaning when done by a woman....

16 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

A dreadful business. As always there are the loud , uninformed masses who feel the need to take a side and then muddy the waters completely. These kids are dead because of the curious  and self focussed motivations of the mother. They seem to think that this is as a result of mental illness.... could be, but she also might be a ruthless narcissist raging against having to be a lone parent of twins who has had a champagne lifestyle plucked from her grasp. I go with the latter. She will have an interesting life.

I recently read that Mairead Philpott  who's six children were killed in the fire started by her and Mick Philpott has got a "big tough" penpal boyfriend who writes to her and sends her money and wants to marry her when she come out of prison .. I understand it is likely that she will be released sometime late next year .. she has told her penpal lover that she is desperate for sex and wants to have lots of children with him. I just hope that house they will live in ii fitted with sprinklers and other fire safety measures. As to Samantha Ford give it a year or two and doubtless we will be reading that she has got a penpal boyfriend. Out of interest most of the men who are serving sentences for abusing and murdering children seem to have eager penpal girlfriends who write to them on a regular basis. Reading into the background of these penpal girl and boy friends a lot of them appear to be devotedly .. almost it seems evil attracting good or perhaps good attracting evil.

2 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

I recently read that Mairead Philpott  who's six children were killed in the fire started by her and Mick Philpott has got a "big tough" penpal boyfriend who writes to her and sends her money and wants to marry her when she come out of prison .. I understand it is likely that she will be released sometime late next year .. she has told her penpal lover that she is desperate for sex and wants to have lots of children with him. I just hope that house they will live in ii fitted with sprinklers and other fire safety measures. As to Samantha Ford give it a year or two and doubtless we will be reading that she has got a penpal boyfriend. Out of interest most of the men who are serving sentences for abusing and murdering children seem to have eager penpal girlfriends who write to them on a regular basis. Reading into the background of these penpal girl and boy friends a lot of them appear to be devotedly .. almost it seems evil attracting good or perhaps good attracting evil.

Aye, there’s owt as queer as folk.

6 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

Aye, there’s owt as queer as folk.

My memory also goes back to a woman who became a penpal of a man who had murdered an old gent in Crewe. She went to the ECHR to try to get consent to visit him in prison so that she could fulfill her "human right" to have child with him. I know the murdered man's son quite well (he was postie) and I remember him walking into the pub one day and bursting into tears and talking about the stress that this woman's pursuit of her "human rights" had put him and his family through.

7 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I've seen my fair share of mental health cases and all I know is that you have to be totally fucked mentally to do that to your kids. Sadly, it's not an isolated case.

Indeed, British courts have always deferred to compelling psychiatric evidence in cases like this. Lets see if the CPS or any other interested party submits an appeal of unduly lenient sentencing to the Attorney General.

27 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Indeed, British courts have always deferred to compelling psychiatric evidence in cases like this. Lets see if the CPS or any other interested party submits an appeal of unduly lenient sentencing to the Attorney General.

Do you think that she'd have done this if she had still been living the high life? I doubt it and that makes her an evil greedy,selfish bitch that should be hung.I'm not saying there's no such thing as mental illness but she's not mental,she's just a cunt that needs executing

43 minutes ago, Neil said:

Do you think that she'd have done this if she had still been living the high life? I doubt it and that makes her an evil greedy,selfish bitch that should be hung.I'm not saying there's no such thing as mental illness but she's not mental,she's just a cunt that needs executing

I've no idea and neither do you. The point I was making was that British courts have always taken what other judicial systems would deem as an enlightened view in cases of a mother committing filicide. The press have described Ford as "materialistic". Was that a passing comment by a witness or was that indeed a major behavioural trait? What part did rejection and a sense of betrayal play? The problem here is that we've only read a short summary of the court proceedings of what must have been a hearing (there was no trial) that covered some extensive and heavy-duty considered opinion on which the judge made a decision. Lets see if the case is referred to the Attorney General.

3 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

A dreadful business. As always there are the loud , uninformed masses who feel the need to take a side and then muddy the waters completely. These kids are dead because of the curious  and self focussed motivations of the mother. They seem to think that this is as a result of mental illness.... could be, but she also might be a ruthless narcissist raging against having to be a lone parent of twins who has had a champagne lifestyle plucked from her grasp. I go with the latter. She will have an interesting life.

A narcissist? She should be a member of this site. There's plenty of narcissists on here. 

Guest judgetwi
1 hour ago, Mrs Roops said:

I've no idea and neither do you. The point I was making was that British courts have always taken what other judicial systems would deem as an enlightened view in cases of a mother committing filicide. The press have described Ford as "materialistic". Was that a passing comment by a witness or was that indeed a major behavioural trait? What part did rejection and a sense of betrayal play? The problem here is that we've only read a short summary of the court proceedings of what must have been a hearing (there was no trial) that covered some extensive and heavy-duty considered opinion on which the judge made a decision. Lets see if the case is referred to the Attorney General.

What the fuck is this shite? Millions of people are rejected and feel “a sense of betrayal” they don’t  go around drowning kids. Who gives a flying fuck about what the Attorney General thinks? What a load of middle class fucked up pontification. Go and write it in the Guardian and bore the shit out of those cunts.

Just now, judgetwi said:

What the fuck is this shite? Millions of people are rejected and feel “a sense of betrayal” they don’t  go around drowning kids. Who gives a flying fuck about what the Attorney General thinks? What a load of middle class fucked up pontification. Go and write it in the Guardian and bore the shit out of those cunts.

I’ve been writing in my copy of the Daily Sport already today.Ive been marking the females out of 10  I’ve also used the back page to wipe my arse with as I like to save the toilet tissue for when I have  guests.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Neil said:

The justice system isn’t working in these cases.Somethings got to change. Maybe executing the cunts before the court case could be the answer. 

23 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Shut your fat fucking gob, Ironside.

If your opinions on the justice system held any weight, you'd still be in uniform and not trotting out your amateur Daily Mail shit on here whilst simultaneously shitting yourself from the comfort of your reinforced mobility scooter.

Idiot.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, King Billy said:

I’ve been writing in my copy of the Daily Sport already today.Ive been marking the females out of 10  I’ve also used the back page to wipe my arse with as I like to save the toilet tissue for when I have  guests.

#metoo Billy, writing the scores on their foreheads, drawing little balloon captions with "parp" next to girls bums. Fun times William...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Hokey Gingers said:

#metoo Billy, writing the scores on their foreheads, drawing little balloon captions with "parp" next to girls bums. Fun times William...

You betcha!! I’ve tried the Guardian but the paper is much harsher if you have a delicate bottom. And when I looked down there was a Jason King moustache perfectly smeared onto Philip Hammonds face. Frightened the life out of me. I almost shit myself again.

8 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Mental illness or not she's shown a dangerous lack of compassion towards those closest to her. Someone who can do this, whatever the reason, doesn't deserve protection in any way. Strip her of the same human rights she took so lightly and put the cunt down like the animal she acted like.

There's no moral high ground to be had here and there's no way that the prosecution can be brought down to her level - no matter how loopy the cunt claims to be, she'll never be as helpless as two infants in a bath tub - so why shouldn't she be killed? It might not act as a deterrent for future atrocities, it might not ease the pain that she's brought to family and friends, but it will mean there's one less monster living the easy life at the taxpayer's expense and it will mean the highest possible amount of justice towards her victims.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Mental illness or not she's shown a dangerous lack of compassion towards those closest to her. Someone who can do this, whatever the reason, doesn't deserve protection in any way. Strip her of the same human rights she took so lightly and put the cunt down like the animal she acted like.

There's no moral high ground to be had here and there's no way that the prosecution can be brought down to her level - no matter how loopy the cunt claims to be, she'll never be as helpless as two infants in a bath tub - so why shouldn't she be killed? It might not act as a deterrent for future atrocities, it might not ease the pain that she's brought to family and friends, but it will mean there's one less monster living the easy life at the taxpayer's expense and it will mean the highest possible amount of justice towards her victims.

I'm against the death penalty but life should mean life. Not "serve at least 15 years", but life. The reason I'm against the death penalty is because by and large, the police can be shite at investigating murders. 

9 hours ago, Glowworm said:

It's a case of evil, attracting stupid.

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Calm down Highspeed, you should care as it is the Attorney General, who as the country's senior law officer, has the authority to refer the case to a higher court for resentencing.

52 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Let's play devil's advocate here... supposing that during your stoner days you developed a severe personality disorder, say some sort of paranoid psychosis, and you wake up to find you have slaughtered your nearest and dearest. You are now of sound mind and obviously will never harm anyone again. Are you saying that for the cause of retribution - for that's what you seem to be suggesting - that the authorities should tie you down on a gurney and administer a lethal injection?

29 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I'm against the death penalty but life should mean life. Not "serve at least 15 years", but life. The reason I'm against the death penalty is because by and large, the police can be shite at investigating murders. 

Oh I dunno, I believe there’s a certain high profile live case in Berkshire which will be investigated in an exemplary fashion, even if it means knocking on every caravan and nicking every illiterate drive tarmac layer in a 200 mile radius.

20 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Let's play devil's advocate here... supposing that during your stoner days you developed a severe personality disorder, say some sort of paranoid psychosis, and you wake up to find you have slaughtered your nearest and dearest. You are now of sound mind and obviously will never harm anyone again. Are you saying that for the cause of retribution - for that's what you seem to be suggesting - that the authorities should tie you down on a gurney and administer a lethal injection?

Lethal injection doesn't work on Geordies. Only vitamin-C can kill them.

• Like 2