CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Soldiers wearing make up 💄

King Billy

It’s been reported this week, although it hasn’t had much coverage due to the mass hysteria around Boris and every thing which the media can attribute to him, no matter how tenuous or downright wrong, that the British Army, arguably one of the most respected  and historically successful military organisations ever are set to allow male soldiers to wear make up. I don’t know how many male soldiers have expressed a wish to wear make up, but as a pure guess I would estimate ‘none’. The MOD have in the last couple of weeks issued completely contradictory statements on this matter. First they came out with the expected ‘As an inclusive and diverse organisation....... blah blah blah. Then, when they became aware that they weren’t going to be able to slip this fucked up nonsense into army regulations unnoticed and unchallenged they issued another statement saying that “At present Male soldiers are not permitted to wear make up”. Well that’s about as much of a denial as saying “At present it’s not tomorrow”. Doublespeak at its very best and no one gives a flying fuck. So the defence of our country will be entrusted to the new style  British Soldier complete with false eyelashes, blusher, lip gloss and false cherry red nails, probably wearing the latest Ann Summers lingerie and a pair of 7” Jimmy Choos.  

I bet the chinks and the ruskies are shitting their pants in case they ever have to take us on.

I can feel my will to live disappearing rapidly every day. I don’t know who it was that said it but some cunt once said, “Anyone who watches and does nothing is complicate in the crime” So can somebody please fucking do something FFS?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, King Billy said:

It’s been reported this week, although it hasn’t had much coverage due to the mass hysteria around Boris and every thing which the media can attribute to him, no matter how tenuous or downright wrong, that the British Army, arguably one of the most respected  and historically successful military organisations ever are set to allow male soldiers to wear make up. I don’t know how many male soldiers have expressed a wish to wear make up, but as a pure guess I would estimate ‘none’. The MOD have in the last couple of weeks issued completely contradictory statements on this matter. First they came out with the expected ‘As an inclusive and diverse organisation....... blah blah blah. Then, when they became aware that they weren’t going to be able to slip this fucked up nonsense into army regulations unnoticed and unchallenged they issued another statement saying that “At present Male soldiers are not permitted to wear make up”. Well that’s about as much of a denial as saying “At present it’s not tomorrow”. Doublespeak at its very best and no one gives a flying fuck. So the defence of our country will be entrusted to the new style  British Soldier complete with false eyelashes, blusher, lip gloss and false cherry red nails, probably wearing the latest Ann Summers lingerie and a pair of 7” Jimmy Choos.  

I bet the chinks and the ruskies are shitting their pants in case they ever have to take us on.

I can feel my will to live disappearing rapidly every day. I don’t know who it was that said it but some cunt once said, “Anyone who watches and does nothing is complicate in the crime” So can somebody please fucking do something FFS?

This is very depressing.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You fucking stupid cunt.

23 minutes ago, King Billy said:

So the defence of our country will be entrusted to the new style  British Soldier complete with false eyelashes, blusher, lip gloss and false cherry red nails, probably wearing the latest Ann Summers lingerie and a pair of 7” Jimmy Choos.  

The Boots No.7 Regiment RLC?

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

Looking back, the higher up the rank they were, the more make up, bling, wig, lead and crotchety fashion accessories the military upstarts would wear. Peacocking around, with a fine bejewelled sword and a pistol was highly encouraged and applauded. I am surprised it took so long to refresh those entrenched military traditions. The updated standards will surely include setting up booths for acrylic nail extensions and deep mud spa for those with battle sensitive skin.

42 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He was never anybody....always the same tedious fuck stain.  

Normally consistency is something to be admired, but in Franks case it adds to his complete aura  of uselessness and nonentity. An allround fuckwit of epic proportion. 

2 hours ago, King Billy said:

If there are any currently serving,  British military personnel, who have a strong desire to be free to wear makeup, they should sit down with Simon Weston, and a few other real soldiers, who have been disfigured, maimed or crippled, and tell them all about how traumatised they are about how their appearance may suffer because they can't wear mascara.

• Like 1

Guest Salty Piss Flap
4 hours ago, King Billy said:

Ever since @Major Cunt heard about it, he's just sat staring into space, getting depressed thinking about all the girly fun he's going to miss out on playing makeup with all those young chaps, because he isn't an actual Major in the Army.

9 hours ago, King Billy said:

Sure why not Billy baby...ya need to encourage the feckless yoof in somehow..ads featuring people with no faces or three IED crippled cunts on a top gear slot advertising all terrain wheelchairs just isnt cutting the mustard

Panzermurphybaby 

8 minutes ago, Ape said:

It’s sad to see you reduced to this, Frank. Cover yourself in petrol and strike a match - you might rise from the ashes as a renewed cunt, or you might die horribly. Either eventuality has to be better than this shit.

Is there a chance that one day you might make a post that is even slightly amusing or of interest?

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Sure why not Billy baby...ya need to encourage the feckless yoof in somehow..ads featuring people with no faces or three IED crippled cunts on a top gear slot advertising all terrain wheelchairs just isnt cutting the mustard

Panzermurphybaby 

Panzy Baby. You may want to live in a ‘country’ led by a sodomite foreigner who puts the welfare of poofs, trans fuckers, immigrants, multi national tech companies which pay no tax and every other group of people that normal citizens actually despise, but are too afraid of being labelled an extremist to say so, before the welfare of his own citizens, and I don’t mean Indian citizens, I mean Irish, which he purports to be. The British however do not want to be part of this experiment and have always, in modern history been a force and a powerful influence on the world stage. Having our crack troops loading up their SA 80s with lipsticks and mascaras by mistake in the heat of battle isn’t going to win us many battles, never mind wars. The whole point of a country having its own armed forces is to be ready at all times to fight to the death to defend their country. Fighting in wars ie killing your enemies is not a beauty pageant or a fashion show. This shit has to stop and it has to stop now. Anyhow I’ve got to go now. I’m having my nails done and a full sack, back and crack wax today. It must be the Irish coming out in me. 💋

Don't they wear make up anyhow? aka camo paint.

Make up can be useful in the armed forces to make you look different or to blend in with yokels I.e blacking up, which was mentioned earlier.

I don't believe the intention is for snipers to wear false eyelashes which would clearly obscure the vision through the Vortex 1-8×24 StrikeEagle 30mm rifle scope as they were targeting rag heads.