CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Titless Women

Guest Wizardsleeve

Guest Wizardsleeve

These slags have the cheek to shop for bras!  The little cunts will prance and fuss about, annoying the sales lady, when they ought to be in the junior boys t-shirt racks.  

Fuck off and get some implants!

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I might be done here Wiz. I feel like a huge tit. (On topic). 

I don't want to hear that shit.  You leave, dregs like Frank find a fifth wind for their worthless fucking sails.  Roops coolered me again for a rule 6 abuse thing...the idiotic cunt...this site was founded on abuse.  I see now the tru enemy of free speech is a ginger fucking welsh twat, and she must be destroyed.  

6 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I don't want to hear that shit.  You leave, dregs like Frank find a fifth wind for their worthless fucking sails.  Roops coolered me again for a rule 6 abuse thing...the idiotic cunt...this site was founded on abuse.  I see now the tru enemy of free speech is a ginger fucking welsh twat, and she must be destroyed.  

Do you remember being appointed sole admin of a bitch 'n' moan site where you introduced yourself with a "howdy" pep talk? Full of liberal claptrap you pompously announced the establishment of one rule which was, "there are no rules". So tell me, Wizz - a couple of months later, the site's proprietor returned to his creation which he had spent years developing and nurturing. What did the site resemble the most?

1/ A smoking crater, reminiscent of The Somme circa 1916

2/ The current state of the Titanic

3/ The World Trade Centre 9/11 ?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Do you remember being appointed sole admin of a bitch 'n' moan site where you introduced yourself with a "howdy" pep talk? Full of liberal claptrap you pompously announced the establishment of one rule which was, "there are no rules". So tell me, Wizz - a couple of months later, the site's proprietor returned to his creation which he had spent years creating and nurturing. What did the site resemble the most?

I think poor old wiz had been drinking. I am up early for my morning run, I will bring you up a cup of tea when I get back x 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Do you remember being appointed sole admin of a bitch 'n' moan site where you introduced yourself with a "howdy" pep talk? Full of liberal claptrap you pompously announced the establishment of one rule which was, "there are no rules". So tell me, Wizz - a couple of months later, the site's proprietor returned to his creation which he had spent years creating and nurturing. What did the site resemble the most?

All of those places would have some form of life present .. my thoughts are something more like Wizz's cranial cavity i.e.  .. a perfect vacuum.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Your gusset?

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Are you saying her genital lice have evolved an ultra-violent, Mad Max style culture based around fetish leatherwear and dune buggies?

Withers has a thing against the Welsh ever since he lost the shirt off his back to a couple of illiterate Valley Shadwells.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

These slags have the cheek to shop for bras!  The little cunts will prance and fuss about, annoying the sales lady, when they ought to be in the junior boys t-shirt racks.  

Fuck off and get some implants!

How do you know all this, Wiz? Do you hang around the lingerie section of departments stores, secreting yourself amongst the clothes rails, your little pebble glass going up and down in time with the wanking motion? You pervy fucker? 

7 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

How do you know all this, Wiz? Do you hang around the lingerie section of departments stores, secreting yourself amongst the clothes rails, your little pebble glass going up and down in time with the wanking motion? You pervy fucker? 

You know, if this were the other way around, and a male punter had accused two separate female punters of rubbing one out in less than ten hours, they'd start to be considered a bit of a weirdo deviant.

Go and sit in a bucket of ice for an hour.

49 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

htlRRIMwPawJ.gif

1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

This is where Wizz hangs out with his covert camera .. BUSTED BRA SHOP, DETROIT.

https://www.bustedindetroit.com/

8cb3acbe-store-shot_0f00f00f00f000000000

38 minutes ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Spill what ya know roops baby..don't be keepin it all to yourself 

Panzermurphybaby 

I almost forgot you had a penchant for older women – especially those whose sofa uploads from 20 years ago can't camouflage the fact they've turned into overly ripe, southern-heading prunes without much dignity.

3 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Right. I've had just about enough. Clearly, dozens of others have too.

Whether there's intent or not the facts are you're implying and stirring and I think it's time you fucked off – period. 

It’s evident that the sinister little wanker is a hard-wired deviant. He just can’t help himself.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

Right. I've had just about enough. Clearly, dozens of others have too.

Whether there's intent or not the facts are you're implying and stirring and I think it's time you fucked off – period. 

Indeed. Cunt hasn't even had the decency to meltdown to his previous highly entertaining standards.