CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Prince Andrew

Penny Farthing

18 minutes ago, Glowworm said:

Apparently the dopey cunt "kicks himself on a daily basis".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-50441397/prince-andrew-speaks-about-links-to-jeffrey-epstein

Dirty nonce bastard. According to the Epstein victims his favourite thing to do was to use a hand puppet to mimic eating their tits.

The identity of the puppet is still being kept confidential... but I have my suspicions...

puP6Mc.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ©Frank said:

Fuck off you stupid cunt. 

Feel better now do you? You’re just clinging on to rose tinted  memories aren’t you? The old days that you thought were so great. Well Frank, You were shit then and you’re a lot worse now so just pack it in. Oh and watch your fucking language you useless cunt. Don’t have me come looking for you.

12 hours ago, Roadkill said:

Dirty nonce bastard. According to the Epstein victims his favourite thing to do was to use a hand puppet to mimic eating their tits.

The identity of the puppet is still being kept confidential... but I have my suspicions...

puP6Mc.gif

It’s absolutely none of your business anyway.

He’s a prince and you’re a guttersnipe.

Fuck off pleb.

lol.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi

So Airmiles , friend of a convicted kiddie fiddler, never met this underage bird he allegedly fucked? 

The photo of him with his arm round her can’t be real because the  fingers are too fat......or is it too thin? It’s all very confusing. 

Then during the act of fucking this bird he was sweating profusely. Couldn’t have been Airmiles because he has a “medical condition “ which prevents him from sweating. Yeah right.

Then, on one of the dates he was allegedly fucking her he was actually in a Pizza Express in Woking. As luck would have it I was there that night. I swear I saw him wearing a hoodie, sunglasses and a false ZZ top beard. It was definitely him, I guarantee!!

Is anybody seriously buying this fucking bullshit?? If you are I have a bridge you might be interested in buying.

Fucking bargain. I wouldn’t lie to you cunts.

15 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Then during the act of fucking this bird he was sweating profusely. Couldn’t have been Airmiles because he has a “medical condition “ which prevents him from sweating. Yeah right.

I saw the interview and his sweating problem seems to have been cured, so not all doom and gloom for Andy at the moment. #silverlinings