CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Windsor Special

White Cunt

Not all is well at the house of Windsor this Christmas.The old duke is back just in time for some pudding, Sherry, crackers and death in his own bed, Andy is in the cooler and the ginger tit and his tinted bride away and currently incommunicado with the crown. Whatever the old hag has to say tomorrow, translates as follows:

”This year has been a fucking disaster. I wish I were dead. Merry shitmas, peasants.”

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, White Cunt said:

Not all is well at the house of Windsor this Christmas.The old duke is back just in time for some pudding, Sherry, crackers and death in his own bed, Andy is in the cooler and the ginger tit and his tinted bride away and currently incommunicado with the crown. Whatever the old hag has to say tomorrow, translates as follows:

”This year has been a fucking disaster. I wish I were dead. Merry shitmas, peasants.”

Its "One wishes one was dead". 

• Like 3

Those dysfunctional cunts took 67 million from the tax payer last year, the little ginger cunt who is 7th in line to the throne spent over 2 million on his house refurbishment. By all accounts rather than keeping a low profile, the pedo cunt Andrew was at a shooting party last week and when he went down for breakfast in the hotel the other guests did not stand when he entered the room, enraged he shouted oh no no, lets try that again, walked out and returned with everyone standing up!!! About time these cunts are given the red card.

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Okay so we become a republic .. who will be president for life .. President Major,  President Blair,  President Cameron or President May?

Ok keep the queen but trim down the rest, whT does prince andrew or edward actually do, the ginger cunt who is 7th in line, does he really need nearly 3m of tax payers money spent on his house? 

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Those dysfunctional cunts took 67 million from the tax payer last year, the little ginger cunt who is 7th in line to the throne spent over 2 million on his house refurbishment. By all accounts rather than keeping a low profile, the pedo cunt Andrew was at a shooting party last week and when he went down for breakfast in the hotel the other guests did not stand when he entered the room, enraged he shouted oh no no, lets try that again, walked out and returned with everyone standing up!!! About time these cunts are given the red card.

It's centuries of brainwashing. We've become a nation of curtseying, bowing and fawning bunch of serfs. It showed itself in all its glory when St. Di cashed her chips in. Millions went into meltdown. One cunt I used to know actually said she was more upset than when her mum died. 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Dawn Chorus said:

Okay so we become a republic .. who will be president for life .. President Major,  President Blair,  President Cameron or President May?

Forget “for life” idea. By merit only and max of five years. No continuity in the private sector, particularly banking and property afterwards. Should the cunt be caught with the hand in the biscuit barrel, all wealth to be seized. Including that of immediate and/or distant family. No money washing in foreign “investment”, no off shore accounts, no speeches, books, etc. Fully retired, grow broccoli or turnips, organic only, fuckers.

12 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It's centuries of brainwashing. We've become a nation of curtseying, bowing and fawning bunch of serfs. It showed itself in all its glory when St. Di cashed her chips in. Millions went into meltdown. One cunt I used to know actually said she was more upset than when her mum died. 

We have been that way for a very long time and as you correctly pointed out - this is still going on. We can’t blame education for it, every cunt in this country has free access to it. It’s probably lack of critical thinking and fantasy ideology in Disney-esque format for idiots’ minds, fed daily to our infantile public. To strengthen their PR grip on the serfs, the royals should send a Christmas card to every household, courtesy of tax payers, naturally.

5 hours ago, Eddie said:

Ok keep the queen but trim down the rest, whT does prince andrew or edward actually do, the ginger cunt who is 7th in line, does he really need nearly 3m of tax payers money spent on his house? 

That old reptile can fuck off as well....and i can't stand that narcissistic national anthem, prefer land of hope and glory, as that is about the country. 

The other one is about some old doris sitting on a throne reigning over us, fuck the lot of them.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Yes, I know what you mean. I went to school with a cunt like that although, come to think of it, he did have a younger ginger haired brother called Harry.

21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I was quite upset at the time as I had, lent my white fiat uno to a frenchman .. I never saw the car again.

4 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

That old reptile can fuck off as well....and i can't stand that narcissistic national anthem, prefer land of hope and glory, as that is about the country. 

The other one is about some old doris sitting on a throne reigning over us, fuck the lot of them.

Indeed, Fends, indeed. Old Phill the Greek is looking even more lizard like due to this current bout of illness. I can't stand the old cunt and surely he can't outrun the old Grimm Reaper much longer.

With regards to Air-miles Andy and his penchant for teenage skirt, it's not exactly been a revelation has it. The ruling elite have always had an unhealthy interest in the forbidden fruit. There's been many allegations previously made about Mountbatten's proclivity for underage boys, but the mainstream media will never report it.

Sack the fucking lot of em, they're only krauts after all.

• Like 1

On 25/12/2019 at 05:18, Eddie said:

This is absolutely none of your business.

1 hour ago, Earl of Punkape said:

. There's been many allegations previously made about Mountbatten's proclivity for underage boys, but the mainstream media will never report it.

There's nothing like adding fuel to the fire than the tapping the side of the nose than the phrase, "but the mainstream media will never report it".

Actually, the mainstream media did report it, extensively. All the nationals, from the red tops to the establishment and chattering class press reported the story when a journo made a FOI request on some old FBI files written at the time when FBI director Edgar J Hoover er… hoovered any bit of salacious gossip for the benefit of "national security". It was a typical summer silly story which didn't gain any traction when it transpired that the "evidence" was hearsay supplied by an American authoress who had married into minor British aristocracy and had a story to sell. Still, its the sort of story that lovers of conspiracies latch on to.

On 25/12/2019 at 05:18, Eddie said:

I can't stand them either, and from a moral perspective I'd like to see the elitist pricks permanently dismissed from public duty. But money really ought not to come into the equation. It's estimated the British monarchy's annual contribution to the UK economy is approximately £1.8bn, drawing in an additional £550m of tourism revenues. Major James Hewitt's ginger son's £2m is small-fry by comparison. Besides, if Prince Thicko wasn't who he is, I might not get to enjoy watching the FBI tear him a new arsehole over the Epstein fiasco.