CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Domestic Abuse.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove

The rise of domestic abuse due to Covid lockdowns is somewhat disturbing. It beats me, as to why kicking the living the daylights out of yer partner is seen to some as being macho. However, as if this isn't bad enough, it has been announced today that those who suffer from a domestic kicking can now find refuge in Boots, which is a bit ironic and surely rubs more salt into the wounds.

20 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

The rise of domestic abuse due to Covid lockdowns is somewhat disturbing. It beats me, as to why kicking the living the daylights out of yer partner is seen to some as being macho. However, as if this isn't bad enough, it has been announced today that those who suffer from a domestic kicking can now find refuge in Boots, which is a bit ironic and surely rubs more salt into the wounds.

If social distancing makes you bash your missus, you were a cunt to start with.

Guest 'eavensabove
11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Not forgetting that there are men out there who are at the wrong end of a slapping as well.

Or at the right end, if you look at it like Punkers does. 

14 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Not forgetting that there are men out there who are at the wrong end of a slapping as well.

You mean same sex domestic abuse?? If you ask me same sex relationship is abuse, sexual abuse!, unless you happen to be talking about a couple of lesbians in which case carry on. Phowarrr!

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

You mean same sex domestic abuse?? If you ask me same sex relationship is abuse, sexual abuse!, unless you happen to be talking about a couple of lesbians in which case carry on. Phowarrr!

Domestos abuse is rife in USA

1 hour ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I suppose sitting by their bed in your rusting wheelchair,  your wrinkled head would be about dildo height.  With some luck you will be hit round the fucking head by one.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I suppose sitting by their bed in your rusting wheelchair,  your wrinkled head would be about dildo height.  With some luck you will be hit round the fucking head by one.

What's up Divvers? Have you realised you can't make foie gras by feeding them your own jizz.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

For fucks sake don't mention that. You'll be besieged by an angry mob of 'Millie-Tant' type hairy legged wimmins, demanding your execution.

Even when a woman murders her own 2 children in a bathtub, society finds a way to shift the blame to her estranged husband, implying that it was his fault for abandoning her... never mind that he left because that's what she wanted, and he gave her the house and moved himself into a grotty flat. It's still his fault because women can't be guilty of anything.

If Brady and Hindley had happened recently, Hindley would be painted an innocent victim of an evil manipulative man, and exonerated of any responsibility or blame. 

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
36 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If Brady and Hindley had happened recently, Hindley would be painted an innocent victim of an evil manipulative man, and exonerated of any responsibility or blame. 

Even back then that soppy fuckwit, Lord Longford, spent years trying to get the Hindley bitch out of the nick. Of course, she had found God  and there’s nothing a bible basher loves more than a convert, even one who sexually tortures and murders children.

I met the old cunt once. Creepiest fucker i’ve ever been around, made  my flesh crawl.

10 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

James Bond is fictional you fucking melt. 

"An open-handed slap is justified – if all other alternatives fail and there has been plenty of warning. If a woman is a bitch, or hysterical, or bloody-minded continually, then I'd do it."

Sir Sean Connery

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Trucking Funt said:

"An open-handed slap is justified – if all other alternatives fail and there has been plenty of warning. If a woman is a bitch, or hysterical, or bloody-minded continually, then I'd do it."

Sir Sean Connery

What do you say to a woman with two black eyes?

Nothing... you've already told her twice.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Even back then that soppy fuckwit, Lord Longford, spent years trying to get the Hindley bitch out of the nick. Of course, she had found God  and there’s nothing a bible basher loves more than a convert, even one who sexually tortures and murders children.

I met the old cunt once. Creepiest fucker i’ve ever been around, made  my flesh crawl.

I don't doubt it. Creepy, born wrong, sick fucking perverts tend to stick together. I imagine that in their minds, it normalises their disgusting proclivities.

Guest 'eavensabove
19 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Please don't tell jokes about domestic abuse, Eric.

They hit too close to home. 

1 hour ago, Trucking Funt said:

Sir Sean Connery

Tax dodging, knighthood accepting, english hating, same accent in every film, cunt. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fucking hell Eric, domestic violence is no fucking joke.

Apparently the BBC have commissioned a new cooking show hosted by women who've been the victims of domestic violence. It's called 'Can't cook? Right hook'. 

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

She found God in prison? What had they fitted him up with?

16 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Tax dodging, knighthood accepting, english hating, same accent in every film, cunt. 

Juan Sánchez-Villalobos Ramírez, QED.

Quincy, you cunt, where the fuck are you when you're needed?

• Like 1

Trumps insane comments sadly lead to first official death, as a clergyman in Oregon dies after his wife injected him with disinfectant!
A police spokesman stated they had attended a domestos incident and recorded the death as a bleach of the priest.

• Like 3