CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Watching old shit cos you're bored

Eric Cuntman

2 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I am not siding with him, simply stating a fact.  Breeding will out.  He has it,  you ain't.  Pleb.

Leave ape alone you French cunt, he has been laid off and is now working for fatty down at the car wash, at the car wash yeah...

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I see that Citizen Khan and Mrs Brown's boys keeps getting recommissioned.  Can't think why

Watched ten minutes of citizen khan and gave up. Watched half of the Dracula adaptation that had Dracula as a raving poof, black nuns in a 19th century Hungarian convent and a female Van Helsing. The battle of Hastings was apparently fought by black English noblemen... The BBC should be shut down and all executives prosecuted for racism against white heterosexuals. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Watched ten minutes of citizen khan and gave up. Watched half of the Dracula adaptation that had Dracula as a raving poof, black nuns in a 19th century Hungarian convent and a female Van Helsing. The battle of Hastings was apparently fought by black English noblemen... The BBC should be shut down and all executives prosecuted for racism against white heterosexuals. 

I'm wondering if The Black Knight's gonna be expunged from history. 

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

They don't have the big black mama's legs now. It's a big white woman now. 

'Gone With The Wind' has to be shitcanned as well.

"Mammy, Mammy! Tear down the curtains and make me a dress"

the only racist thing about that film was the big comedy chimpanzee ears that Clark Gable was wearing.

44 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

'Gone With The Wind' has to be shitcanned as well.

"Mammy, Mammy! Tear down the curtains and make me a dress"

the only racist thing about that film was the big comedy chimpanzee ears that Clark Gable was wearing.

The black lady won the Best Supporting Actor Oscar for that. Racists eh? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 22/06/2020 at 15:52, Eric Cuntman said:

I seen that alright..lot of bame's  and boxes ticked except for the trans and lesbian ones..anyway i thought it was a decent enough production.

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Weary&Disgusted
On 07/05/2020 at 19:09, camberwell gypsy said:

The zombie baby in Braindead was hilarious. 

The priest was my favourite.  

"I kick arse for the LORD !"

16 minutes ago, Weary&Disgusted said:

The priest was my favourite.  

"I kick arse for the LORD !"

The cemetery fight was epic. And the final lawnmower scene pure genius. 

'Bad Taste' is one of the greatest films ever to be made for half the cost of an episode of Emmerdale