CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Swan-baiting Canal Pushers

Last Cunt Standing

I’d be interested in The Corners’ reaction to this little tableau of modern London. Form an orderly queue with your punishment suggestions. Unless you are @Rev in which case the floor is yours. @Eric Cuntman also usually has a few choice words for animal cruelty. And any cunt that points out the pushee is in Crocs can fuck off. 

8 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’d be interested in The Corners’ reaction to this little tableau of modern London. Form an orderly queue with your punishment suggestions. Unless you are @Rev in which case the floor is yours. @Eric Cuntman also usually has a few choice words for animal cruelty. And any cunt that points out the pushee is in Crocs can fuck off. 

Staple gun bacon to her fucking face and nail gun her to the floor in a sealed room with a couple of dozen non-Jewish sewer rats would be my suggestion. After she was forced to watch her scum family turn slowly grey and die, through the obs' window of an industrial microwave oven set on defrost to prolong the experience.

But I've always been a softie at heart.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Kick the woman in the cunt. Square in the cunt and then shove the swan up her arse.  Take the limped dick little prick who pushed the guy in, and hold the little cunts head under water until he passes out. Then revive and repeat until he dies. Then feed him and the fucking slag to the swans (are swans carnivores?).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Kick the woman in the cunt. Square in the cunt and then shove the swan up her arse.  Take the limped dick little prick who pushed the guy in, and hold the little cunts head under water until he passes out. Then revive and repeat until he dies. Then feed him and the fucking slag to the swans (are swans carnivores?).

Is not shoving a swan up an arse a far more cruel act than kicking one? Sort of defeats the object of punishing her for animal cruelty.

Shove her Crocs up her arse and feed her to different crocs.

57 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

That swan wants to wind its fucking neck in. And Croc Boy has no bell on his scooter. Apart from that it all seems kosher to me. I didn’t watch it anyway.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is not shoving a swan up an arse a far more cruel act than kicking one? Sort of defeats the object of punishing her for animal cruelty.

Shove her Crocs up her arse and feed her to different crocs.

Swans are known to have the same mentality as geese, and so the answer to your question is No.  I speak with some authority on the subject.

Frank currently holds the World record for this pursuit.  He managed to retain a Cob, a Pen, and 5 cygnets in his rectum for 12 hours (and a bowl of corn to feed them) 

41 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

Swans are known to have the same mentality as geese, and so the answer to your question is No.  I speak with some authority on the subject.

Frank currently holds the World record for this pursuit.  He managed to retain a Cob, a Pen, and 5 cygnets in his rectum for 12 hours (and a bowl of corn to feed them) 

Liar .. he never touched me.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Flamethrower the lot of 'em while their families look on.

Any cunt who abuses animals should be put up against a wall and shot at the very least.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, King Billy said:

And at the very most?

King, i used to love Foie gras as a starter at langans, those pesky bird lovers have pressured the powers that be to remove from the menu...KFC for me here on in ...what did the dancing girls at the capricorn club enjoy for lunch? 

19 minutes ago, Eddie said:

King, i used to love Foie gras as a starter at langans, those pesky bird lovers have pressured the powers that be to remove from the menu...KFC for me here on in ...what did the dancing girls at the capricorn club enjoy for lunch? 

Billy's cock.

25 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Fucking hell Ed. The Capricorn Club in Goodge St. A good pal of mine owned it for many years.Ive had too many mental nights downstairs there to mention. lol.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fucking hell Ed. The Capricorn Club in Goodge St. A good pal of mine owned it for many years.Ive had too many mental nights downstairs there to mention. lol.

Many a sordid night with clients at the capricorn club, I also knew the owner, had a few skip lorries and loved west ham if I remener correctly. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Many a sordid night with clients at the capricorn club, I also knew the owner, had a few skip lorries and loved west ham if I remener correctly. 

Ed. When Kev' comes in and buys 5 litres of Duckhams and a rocker box gasket for a '97 Corsa, it doesn't technically make him a 'client'.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Ed. When Kev' comes in and buys 5 litres of Duckhams and a rocker box gasket for a '97 Corsa, it doesn't technically make him a 'client'.

True young Eric, the capricorn was a legend, it was where bill wyman met his 'cocktail' waitress, unfortunately now a nig nog church..

9 minutes ago, Eddie said:

True young Eric, the capricorn was a legend, it was where bill wyman met his 'cocktail' waitress, unfortunately now a nig nog church..

Ronnie Wood, Jimmy White, Alex Higgins and Oliver Reed were regulars aswell.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Paging Neil.

3 hours ago, King Billy said:

Wasn’t it the one closed down for ongoing prostitution and drug dealing issues? And another qualitas shithole was just around a corner on Poland Street, called Toppers if memory serves me right, run by some cheesy Lebanese cunt, harassing blokes passing by.