CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Guest Alfie Noakes

Guest Alfie Noakes

So tomorrow is international talk like a pirate day. So that means people will mistakenly think I will find it funny if they want to "shiver their timbers", or how would I like to be "walking that there plank, arrrh!", possibly if I would like to have my "swash buckled", perverts!

Message for any of you wannabe Jack Sparrows and Long fucking John Silvers, go fuck off you puerile, ridiculous cunts. I will make keel hauling look like a stay in the Hilton hotel.

Also how the fuck do you put an image on a post that comes out larger than a postage stamp up?

Barbarossa was probably the most able of pirates, so good in fact that he was offered a job by the Sultan of The Ottoman Empire, in exchange for not being so piratey. Fucker even started his own country to ensure he was boss of it. Hard core.

You could try the Frankenstein technique, and shag an electrical outlet.  "It's ALIVE!"  If you hold on to Mrs Grumps hand, you can turn her on, as well.

While listening to Cliff Richard's Living doll on Desert island discs.

Guest Alfie Noakes

Its easy cs just say 'aarrgh' at the end of each sentence and keep asking 'where's me map?' Throw in the odd reference to 'me hearties' also say 'aye' instead of yes and 'nay' for no and you will get the hang of it. But you might look like a cunt though!

• 3 years later...
On 18/09/2014 at 4:12 PM, Alfred FTW Noakes said:

So tomorrow is international talk like a pirate day. So that means people will mistakenly think I will find it funny if they want to "shiver their timbers", or how would I like to be "walking that there plank, arrrh!", possibly if I would like to have my "swash buckled", perverts!

Message for any of you wannabe Jack Sparrows and Long fucking John Silvers, go fuck off you puerile, ridiculous cunts. I will make keel hauling look like a stay in the Hilton hotel.

Also how the fuck do you put an image on a post that comes out larger than a postage stamp up?

I hadn’t realised you were capable of noms such as this......Really well done !

lol.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 hours ago, Ape said:

Have you nothing better to do than dredge up 3 year old noms and make stupid cunt comments on them? You complete tosser.

Look who your asking.  He hasn't got anything, which is why he is such a deluded fucking cunt, dreaming up days of golf and popularity amongst the rich and well off.  You have to give him credit though, so far, he has dodged every bullet sent his way.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Look who your asking.  He hasn't got anything, which is why he is such a deluded fucking cunt, dreaming up days of golf and popularity amongst the rich and well off.  You have to give him credit though, so far, he has dodged every bullet sent his way.  

Bullets, yes. But I’d wager the disgusting little creep has gobbled up every last drop of jizz that’s been launched at his chops. 

Much like a Hungry Hippo, but for spunk. 

Lol. Etc. 

1 hour ago, Bubba C said:

Bullets, yes. But I’d wager the disgusting little creep has gobbled up every last drop of jizz that’s been launched at his chops. 

Much like a Hungry Hippo, but for spunk. 

Lol. Etc. 

Most Catholics deposit their future DNA mapping in the correctly designated areas.....