CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

RAV 4 holly smowk

Guest Scabies

• 4 months later...

You should have warned him to only use one ID, I enjoyed his posts as an insight to a world of cultural and intellectual poverty I will never know. A grade A cunt who shamed many here wanting that esteemed recognition.

Can we get Scabies back into fold? He made everyone proud.

• Like 1

Can we get Scabies back into fold? He made everyone proud.

I fear that ship has, sailed WC. I hear that since his brief CC sojurn, he's gone on to win both a Pulitzer and Nobel prize for his outstanding contributions to the English language. Of course, a few of us could see him for the tortured genius that he was, but sadly Roops wasn't one of them.

• Like 2

I fear that ship has, sailed WC. I hear that since his brief CC sojurn, he's gone on to win both a Pulitzer and Nobel prize for his outstanding contributions to the English language. Of course, a few of us could see him for the tortured genius that he was, but sadly Roops wasn't one of them.

Roops lacks sophistication and has no appreciation for the abstract art. The contortions and the edge of Scabie's genius is wasted on him and many others. They are all plebeian!

• 2 months later...
Guest Gong Farmer

"Do you recognize this little whippersnapper? This naughty rascal is wanted by the West Midlands police for ABH, GBH, armed robbery with intent and for brutally raping an eighty nine year old pensioner in Solihull  before cheekily pinching her pension money. If you think you know the whereabouts of this rough diamond  then pick up the phone"

Naughty rascal?  Whippersnapper? Fucking rough diamond?  You dire fucking cunt.

Guest deebom

When I were a lad at school in Hounslow back in the late 80s, the Holy Smoke was an Indian gang much feared in the area. If you were scared of Pakis that is.

Guest JackoTC

When I were a lad at school in Hounslow back in the late 80s, the Holy Smoke was an Indian gang much feared in the area. If you were scared of Pakis that is.

There was an Pakistani gang not far from where I grew up I Glasgow called "Olympic Youth" for some strange reason. Half a dozen of them jumped me and my brother in law one night and tried to rob us and give us a kicking. I was about 13 at the time and fucking useless. My brother in law was 18 stone of rugby playing muscle, and set about the fucking lot of them with a big plastic bottle of coke. It was fucking carnage. 

• 8 years later...
On 27/11/2014 at 12:30, Decimus said:
On 27/11/2014 at 12:18, Mrs Roops said:

OK, having dual ID's is one thing but being a boring insufferable git as well is something else - both Scabies and Freddy Fingers accounts deleted.

I for one will miss his wise words and unrivaled mastery of the English language. He was a ringing endorsement of our world class educational system. RIP Scabies, you horrendous cunt.

They say we are on the verge of an epidemic of Scabies similar to the Measles epidemic of 2024. I am seeing signs of it in the vicinity. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

They say we are on the verge of an epidemic of Scabies similar to the Measles epidemic of 2024. I am seeing signs of it in the vicinity. 

You've stumbled across a classic tonight, Aitch.

It certainly says something about the standard of nominations around here when a fly by night, barely sentient, absolute fucking spastic such as Scabies is considered a site legend. Yet here we are.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It certainly says something about the standard of nominations around here when a fly by night, barely sentient, absolute fucking spastic such as Scabies is considered a site legend. Yet here we are.

Does history repeat itself?

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

A corner classic it is,who is this Harold cunt anyway?

Apparently I'm @Greg 's brother?

Cunt cant even pick Albert Steptoe out from fucking Fagin what's happened to this place?

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Cunt cant even pick Albert Steptoe out from fucking Fagin what's happened to this place?

I did notice, but didn't pick @ChildeHarold up on it. I'm treating him with kid gloves since I suspect he's on the way out (whether that's out of this mortal coil or the closet I don't know).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Snowy said:

Indeed....i like you do you own any ties? I'll P.M you the details.

Never mind that shit. I went to my local council tip this morning. The cunts said I had to make an appointment. An appointment! To chuck an old exhaust and four bags of shed crap in a fucking skip. Who do they think they fucking are.

Have you cunts on the dustcarts started giving out ‘feedback forms’ to the ‘clients’ yet? Fuck this world.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never mind that shit. I went to my local council tip this morning. The cunts said I had to make an appointment. An appointment! To chuck an old exhaust and four bags of shed crap in a fucking skip. Who do they think they fucking are.

Have you cunts on the dustcarts started giving out ‘feedback forms’ to the ‘clients’ yet? Fuck this world.

Surely you could of hid the exhaust in the garden waste like a normal person?

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Snowy said:

Surely you could have hid the exhaust in the garden waste like a normal person?

They weren’t too bothered about what I had. Only that I’d turned up expecting to spend 90 seconds throwing the stuff away and leaving again without an appointment. There were 6 empty spaces and I’d have been gone in 2 minutes. As it was, the hairy necked Neanderthal with the recently acquired sense of self importance, thanks to the clipboard and Argos walkie-talkie, spent at least 5 minutes explaining to me what I’d just read on a sign behind him in a few seconds. Pile of shit.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

They weren’t too bothered about what I had. Only that I’d turned up expecting to spend 90 seconds throwing the stuff away and leaving again without an appointment. There were 6 empty spaces and I’d have been gone in 2 minutes. As it was, the hairy necked Neanderthal with the recently acquired sense of self importance, thanks to the clipboard and Argos walkie-talkie, spent at least 5 minutes explaining to me what I’d just read on a sign behind him in a few seconds. Pile of shit.

Sometimes I question our relationship here young Eric

Surely a fuck off Snowy would suffice?

War and peace writing mother fucker.