CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hobson's Choice

Cuntybaws

What the fuck was that soundtrack to the London fireworks? It sounds like they gave two first year media students an iPod and some LSD and then let nature take its course.

PS 12:14, and the BBC belatedly stick up their "Warning - contains flashing images" message. Dead epileptics - LOL!

• Like 1

• 6 years later...

It turns out that 2015 was actually the good old days. The 2022 extravaganza just managed to sandwich in references to Black Lives Matter and women's football, before returning to Olly Alexander in the BBC studio. If you've never seen Olly Alexander before then you need to imagine a ginger beanpole with the dress sense of a blind Lewis Hamilton but off-the-charts gay. As mentioned on here by Withers a while back there's a rumour that "he" might be the next Doctor Who, which sadly would not surprise me in the slightest.

ROB-COMP-GAY-DOCTOR.jpg

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It turns out that 2015 was actually the good old days. The 2022 extravaganza just managed to sandwich in references to Black Lives Matter and women's football, before returning to Olly Alexander in the BBC studio. I'd never seen Olly Alexander before, and if you have been equally fortunate then you need to imagine a ginger beanpole with the dress sense of Lewis Hamilton but off-the-charts gay. As mentioned on here by Withers a while back there's a rumour that "he" might be the next Doctor Who, which sadly would not surprise me in the slightest.

ROB-COMP-GAY-DOCTOR.jpg

Well, the BBC have really made clear their mission statement for 2022. Some fucking shirt-lifter singing utter shite before some annoying black man recites terrible poetry, followed by a wanky drone display with narration on, as you said, racism in football and a celebration of the upcoming Women's Euros.

Not three quarters of an hour in and I'm sick of it already.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It turns out that 2015 was actually the good old days. The 2022 extravaganza just managed to sandwich in references to Black Lives Matter and women's football, before returning to Olly Alexander in the BBC studio. If you've never seen Olly Alexander before then you need to imagine a ginger beanpole with the dress sense of a blind Lewis Hamilton but off-the-charts gay. As mentioned on here by Withers a while back there's a rumour that "he" might be the next Doctor Who, which sadly would not surprise me in the slightest.

ROB-COMP-GAY-DOCTOR.jpg

Dr. fucking What? would be more appropriate for this colossal cunt. 
If anyone has a couple of spare tickets for the women’s Euro final though, try wiping your arse with them as bog roll is up 12% since 1966. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, nocti said:

Well, the BBC have really made clear their mission statement for 2022. Some fucking shirt-lifter singing utter shite before some annoying black man recites terrible poetry...

The "annoying black man" was Hamilton actor Giles Terera, who at least had the decency to be born in London. I have no particular problem with that. The poem he read out, however, was such complete fucking garbage that I can only assume it was written by a 5-year old with a mental disability which rendered them completely unable to understand scansion.

As Big Ben's chimes ring out around us, signalling a year that's new, 
raise a glass, turn up the volume and welcome 2022. 
And as we share this midnight moment, and imagine all that's still to come, 
let's relish the magnificent things we achieved in 2021. 
We rallied around our NHS heroes as they rolled out the vaccination, 
and we stood beside our Three Lions, heads raised and proud, united together as a nation. 
We won 124 Paralympic medals, one of the greatest hauls we've ever seen, 
and our star Emma Raducanu won the US Open, she's only 18. 
We saw the return of live events and reclaimed companionship and comradery. 
Tom Daley brought home gold and still found time to knit a cardi. 
Cop26 convened in Glasgow aspiring to build a world that heals, 
and Marcus Rashford and his fans gave out 21 million free school meals. 

This world is fucked now.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

The "annoying black man" was Hamilton actor Giles Terera, who at least had the decency to be born in London. I have no particular problem with that. The poem he read out, however, was such complete fucking garbage that I can only assume it was written by a 5-year old with a mental disability which rendered them completely unable to understand scansion.

and we stood beside our Three Lions, heads raised and proud, united together as a nation. 

I hoped Pam Ayers was dead…

14 minutes ago, Eddie said:

Nope she’s a cunt.

Ed my missus and her sister drove into London last night to see in  the new year. She was on the phone to me for ten minutes or so and all the people there were counting down for Big Ben to chime at midnight. Three times they counted down and no fucking bell. I could hear people shouting profanities, mainly aimed at Saddique fucking Khan, although some possibly at Mrs KB. The chimes never came, yet the BBC and some other MSM fake news outlets have videos of last night where they’ve obviously dubbed on the sound of the bell ringing.

Do you know what’s going on?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Ed my missus and her sister drove into London last night to see in  the new year. She was on the phone to me for ten minutes or so and all the people there were counting down for Big Ben to chime at midnight. Three times they counted down and no fucking bell. I could hear people shouting profanities, mainly aimed at Saddique fucking Khan, although some possibly at Mrs KB. The chimes never came, yet the BBC and some other MSM fake news outlets have videos of last night where they’ve obviously dubbed on the sound of the bell ringing.

You didn’t get to gum her to death at midnight bill? Poor show old chap.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

ROB-COMP-GAY-DOCTOR.jpg

What sort of damage do you think a sonic screwdriver would do to your colon when this poof holsters it in his rectum?

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Laffin 

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I’m voting Taliban at the next election…country’s a cunthole.

3 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I like it. 

18 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

ROB-COMP-GAY-DOCTOR.jpg

I tuned in to see The Pet Shop Boys only to see them perform one song, Its a Sin (well there's a fucking surprise) only to see this cunt singing it as well. 

BTW: the face in the middle looks like one of those made up ones of someone they find after 3000 years in a swamp.