CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ISIS head choppers

Stubby Pecker

2 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

You should know better than to attempt such a lie on the internet about something that can be so easily verified...

Screenshot-116.png

https://www.plumplot.co.uk/Norfolk-crime-stats.html

With a violent crime rate that's 91% of the national average, I would not go around describing it as "very low".

Violent crime and anti-social behavior alone account for over 50%. Toss in criminal damage/arson and public order, and you're over 70%!!!

And I'll bet for that very reason you don't spend a lot of time outside doing anything, especially walking.

What kind of ghetto shit hole do you live in, anyway??? 

But please, take my suggestion.... go out for a walk.

Get stabbed.

You stupid fucking div. He doesn't live in all of fucking Norfolk, does he? He probably lives in a nicer area away from the Paki ghettos. The cunts won't even cross the road if there isn't at least five more of them waiting on the other side.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

You should know better than to attempt such a lie on the internet about something that can be so easily verified...

Screenshot-116.png

With a violent crime rate that's 91% of the national average, I would not go around describing it as "very low".

Violent crime and anti-social behavior alone account for over 50%. Toss in criminal damage/arson and public order, and you're over 70%!!!

And I'll bet for that very reason you don't spend a lot of time outside doing anything, especially walking.

Get stabbed.

I would have suggested that perhaps there's some stats from Norfolk, Virginia muddled up in these but I can't see Gun Crime or Homocide.

Guest Salty Piss Flap
5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You stupid fucking div. He doesn't live in all of fucking Norfolk, does he? He probably lives in a nicer area away from the Paki ghettos. The cunts won't even cross the road if there isn't at least five more of them waiting on the other side.

6dJlokp.gif

5 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

It’s far more important to size them correctly. You don’t want anything smaller than a woodpecker for obvious reasons; a penguin is ideal. Avoid anything ostrich-sized as the risk of getting your head pecked off outweighs the reward. 

I wish I had your experience in these matters CB.

I suppose a fuck's out of the question? Me and Eric don't do it anymore 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 minute ago, Cunty BigBollox said:

I would have suggested that perhaps there's some stats from Norfolk, Virginia muddled up in these but I can't see Gun Crime or Homocide.

Click on the link to see the rest of the page.

It's in there.

17 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

So much for all of the lying bastards showing respect and not campaigning for the election in London for the next few days. So far every single party and the gobby cunts who support them have had something pissy to say about the incident.

It wouldn't have happened if Corbyn was in power, we'd have everything nationalised in a totally non-communist way and run with perfect precision - in fact crime wouldn't even be a thing if Corbyn was in power  because we'd all be too busy spending our free no-strings-attached £48 a week and browsing our free internet, it happened when Boris was in power, but he's very unhappy about it and has totally been meaning to change how prison sentencing for terrorists works. No one gives a fuck what the LibDems have to say, and the Greens have probably claimed it has something to do with not having enough horseradish in the national diet.

Honestly the best thing that can happen with London at this point is another great fire.

It will surely happen sooner than you think. Its a great pity that the Parliament House lacks proper cladding. Perhaps Boris could talk to his  Yankee relations and make a beautiful deal?  Throw in the House of Lords for good measure, I know I would.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Screenshot-116.png

Get stabbed.

You ridiculously fucking thick, rattled, spastic American cunt.

As has been pointed out by RK, I'm not an omnipresent Norfolk deity who inhabits every single part of the county at any given point in time. Furthermore, you have taken a snap shot of statistics completely skewed by two main population centres and totally disregarded the per capita crime rates of the vast majority of the county, which comprises a far greater area than the two towns in question.

You know absolutely nothing about this country, as evidenced by your ludicrous attempts to tap into our cultural Zeitgeist, despite being 40 years out of date with your dated, pathetic comedy references.

You know even less about specific parts of our nation, especially if you imagine Norfolk to be some sort of urban spread and dangerous ghetto. 

I live in a rural idyll, a snap shot of Merrie Olde England as it was hundreds of years ago. You live in a humid swamp, full of fat fucking idiots and greasy Cubans and Puerto Ricans, a state full of backward redneck fucking idiots in a country hated by every other nation on Earth.

Idiot.

• Like 4

53 minutes ago, Decimus® said:

You ridiculously fucking thick, rattled, spastic American cunt.

As has been pointed out by RK, I'm not an omnipresent Norfolk deity who inhabits every single part of the county at any given point in time. Furthermore, you have taken a snap shot of statistics completely skewed by two main population centres and totally disregarded the per capita crime rates of the vast majority of the county, which comprises a far greater area than the two towns in question.

You know absolutely nothing about this country, as evidenced by your ludicrous attempts to tap into our cultural Zeitgeist, despite being 40 years out of date with your dated, pathetic comedy references.

You know even less about specific parts of our nation, especially if you imagine Norfolk to be some sort of urban spread and dangerous ghetto. 

I live in a rural idyll, a snap shot of Merrie Olde England as it was hundreds of years ago. You live in a humid swamp, full of fat fucking idiots and greasy Cubans and Puerto Ricans, a state full of backward redneck fucking idiots in a country hated by every other nation on Earth.

Idiot.

Decco .. why are you so angry?

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Screenshot-116.png

Get stabbed.

You've made yourself look a right cunt here Yank, even more than usual. I'll take it that you've never visited England and are unfamiliar with our county structure along with the size of rural towns and villages? 

I've eased up on you recently due to a more pressing feud with another fucking idiot who's a big lover of all things Septic especially cock. One thing has just popped into my mind though regarding Florida being that Jeb Bush was your state governor. The brother of the even more unsavoury cocksucker and war criminal George who happened to win the 2000 election via fraud in your state.

I'll suggest you fuck off for a week and rewatch the entire back catalogue of 'Last Of The Summer Wine' as a reference. You fucking wanker.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Decimus® said:

I don't want to go all ethnolinguistic on you Deco, but US weltanschauung is not dissimilar to Blighty's. Witness the uncannily perfect fit of any past prime minister's anus with any presidential cock. In Thatcher's case we could extend that accommodation to fannies and mouths.

My wholesome interest in chickens simply couldn't exist if I adopted the blinkers blindfold of cultural relativism.

14 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I don't want to go all ethnolinguistic on you Deco, but US weltanschauung is not dissimilar to Blighty's. Witness the uncannily perfect fit of any past prime minister's anus with any presidential cock. In Thatcher's case we could extend that accommodation to fannies and mouths.

My wholesome interest in chickens simply couldn't exist if I adopted the blinkers blindfold of cultural relativism.

Are you paraphrasing Hegel or just riding out a speedball?

Guest Salty Piss Flap
1 hour ago, Glowworm said:

Decco .. why are you so angry?

Poor old @Decimus® is insane with jealousy.

And why wouldn't he be? He just admitted a couple of posts back, that he lives like a medieval pauper in dirt poor conditions out in the sticks. Most likely in some crumbling little ancient stone hovel with a straw roof and straw over the bare dirt floor. Probably steals chickens from local farmers and raids people's vegetable gardens for whatever food he can't beg or receive from the government dole. Maybe nabs the occasional baby piglet for a change of pace. He tells me how I know nothing about his country or specific parts of it, then spouts absurd nonsense about mine which proves he knows nothing about it. 

Poor, rattled little sap wishes he'd been born over here so badly, it's driven him stark, raving, batshit.

I feel sorry for him, pitiable little bugger that he is.

2 hours ago, Decimus® said:

I live in a rural idyll, a snap shot of Merrie Olde England as it was hundreds of years ago.

Christ alive I knew there was a deep wormhole outside King’s Lynn on the A148 but I never did find anywhere that served mead. Plenty of buxom wenches and black-toothed simpletons with tertiary syphillis though, with cursory rags covering their withered genitals. I recall an odd mustard residue on the bar at UEA and locals offering visitors fellatio for a sip of clean water. Is it right they filmed Trisha in Norwich to save on audience transport costs?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

Poor old @Decimus® is insane with jealousy.

And why wouldn't he be? He just admitted a couple of posts back, that he lives like a medieval pauper in dirt poor conditions out in the sticks. Most likely in some crumbling little ancient stone hovel with a straw roof and straw over the bare dirt floor. Probably steals chickens from local farmers and raids people's vegetable gardens for whatever food he can't beg or receive from the government dole. Maybe nabs the occasional baby piglet for a change of pace. He tells me how I know nothing about his country or specific parts of it, then spouts absurd nonsense about mine which proves he knows nothing about it. 

Poor, rattled little sap wishes he'd been born over here so badly, it's driven him stark, raving, batshit.

I feel sorry for him, pitiable little bugger that he is.

Let's face it Salty, if 'Gentleman' Johnny Burgoyne hadn't fucked up at Saratoga, we'd still own you fuckers. 

Guest Salty Piss Flap
51 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Let's face it Salty, if 'Gentleman' Johnny Burgoyne hadn't fucked up at Saratoga, we'd still own you fuckers. 

While that's certainly possible, it's not a certainty either.

Keep in mind, you all owned Palestine, India and Hong Kong, but couldn't hold on to them either.

Plus, the US was only comprised of thirteen states/colonies along the eastern seaboard. West of the Ohio and Mississippi Rivers, there's no telling what would've happened or who would have wound up with them.

My guess is that the war would have just dragged on longer, more lives would have been lost and more or less the same outcome would've occurred.

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 hours ago, Salty Piss Flap said:

While that's certainly possible, it's not a certainty either.

Keep in mind, you all owned Palestine, India and Hong Kong, but couldn't hold on to them either.

Plus, the US was only comprised of thirteen states/colonies along the eastern seaboard. West of the Ohio and Mississippi Rivers, there's no telling what would've happened or who would have wound up with them.

My guess is that the war would have just dragged on longer, more lives would have been lost and more or less the same outcome would've occurred.

Fact check. We leased Hong Kong we didn't own it.

In this damned election there is nobody I can vote for who is guaranteed to nuke the USA, I feel cheated.

So one of the London Bridge victims was an activist for prison reform  and his father has said that his son wouldn’t want his death to be used as an excuse for ‘draconian sentences’ and for having people ‘unnecessarily locked up’.  Well that’s that then.   The Corbynated Chicken has just said on Sky News that these subhuman cunts shouldn’t serve their whole sentence and that the war on Iraq was the cause of this terrorist attack, adding that he warned about this at the time. Shami Shittyarsehole, Labour attorney general has just been on Andrew Marr spouting the same garbage and getting a very easy time from the withered up little BBC spastic interviewer. My guess is that Jack Merrick the victim of the fucking medieval savage on Friday might well have revised his ‘leftie, liberal’ opinions while lying on London Bridge bleeding to death. And if for some inexplicable reason his views remained unchanged, then in my opinion the unwashed bearded sand rat terrorist  at least chose one of his victims well. It’s time these dogooders woke up and stopped taking the side of the enemy before the right thinking population of this country start treating them as the fucking enemy too. 

“Peace be with you.”

• Like 3

And it gets worse. One of the so called ‘have a go heroes’ is now revealed to be a scumbag who murdered a complete stranger in 2004 by cutting her throat as she walked past him in the woods.   

Can anyone tell me what the fuck is going on in this country?