CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Hovis

Guest redrum

Guest judgetwi

So i come in from the pub with my carry out and my battered burger and chips (no mayonnaise please Stavros) and i have to read some wanker crying about a loaf of bread. If you don't like it don't eat it shitforbrains. Fucking simple. But since the nothing to say arsehole has raised the subject he should try Warburtons. After the first 3 slices every other slice falls apart in your hand as you pull it out of the bag. Try sticking the crumbling remnants in your cakehole and it tastes of fuckall. Twice i've been caught like that and i ain't fucking happy about it. Now, if you are going to buy supermarket bread it has to be Sainsburys or Morrisons but definitely not Tesco. "Baked on the premises" the lying cunts claim. Oh yeah......baked by whom.........Coco the fucking clown? No wonder these shitheads lost 6.4 billion last year. How the fuck do you run a national supermarket chain and end up 6.4 billion in the hole? Some cunt needs to go back to school and learn some basic maths. 

So i come in from the pub with my carry out and my battered burger and chips (no mayonnaise please Stavros) and i have to read some wanker crying about a loaf of bread. If you don't like it don't eat it shitforbrains. Fucking simple. But since the nothing to say arsehole has raised the subject he should try Warburtons. After the first 3 slices every other slice falls apart in your hand as you pull it out of the bag. Try sticking the crumbling remnants in your cakehole and it tastes of fuckall. Twice i've been caught like that and i ain't fucking happy about it. Now, if you are going to buy supermarket bread it has to be Sainsburys or Morrisons but definitely not Tesco. "Baked on the premises" the lying cunts claim. Oh yeah......baked by whom.........Coco the fucking clown? No wonder these shitheads lost 6.4 billion last year. How the fuck do you run a national supermarket chain and end up 6.4 billion in the hole? Some cunt needs to go back to school and learn some basic maths. 

Tesco comprises of a bank as well. All the shit stems from it and it's financial "guidance".

Guest JackoTC

I once had my nose broken in a bread fight with a small hovis.

​As a youth, I witnessed my brother in law set about 5 youngi neds with a large plastic bottle of coca cola. They thought they had mugged us, and ending up getting a fuckin hiding. He is a top security bod now. And fuck all to do with bread.

Edited by JackoTC

Guest nobgobbler

Now, Ernie had a rival, an evil looking man, called two ton Ted from Teddington and he drove the baker's van.....

Half the kids in our street looked like the bread man.