CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Womens football.

scotty

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Spare a thought for Mrs Osoka, actually don't. The thick fucking boo-boo probably doesn't care. Medical qualifications attained at the Lagos academy of domestic sciences, all diagnoses overseen by a white cunt earning less, and mistakes swept under the carpet or blamed on the aforementioned blue eyed devil that does all the work.

It is Mrs Osoba and she is very good at her job. A slim lady but one who would show a racist bigot like you up for what you are.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

It's absolutely desperate for any sort of human contact. It knows it won't get any positive interaction on here, due to it being a dreary, boring, nothing to say cunt. So instead it floods the board with complete and utter bollocks in the hope someone will respond. 

The cunt needs to be blocked by everyone until it withers and dies.

I want it dead. 

Guest Fatty Junior
On 30/10/2021 at 08:28, scotty said:

You're part of the "Make Pen Seem Good" team aren't you, whistled up to lower the bar to ground level. 

Fuck off back to Frank's sock drawer, retard. 

Dick head, warm bath and razor blade would sort you out 

On 30/10/2021 at 21:52, Clavo said:

It is Mrs Osoba and she is very good at her job. A slim lady but one who would show a racist bigot like you up for what you are.

Eric is not a racist bigot. He talks to black people a lot. Like when ordering a McDonalds happy meal and telling them to stick their parking ticket up their arse. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Eric is not a racist bigot. He talks to black people a lot. Like when ordering a McDonalds happy meal and telling them to stick their parking ticket up their arse. 

“I know it’s eight o’clock and looks quiet…but, the club’s full lads…sorry!”

On 29/10/2021 at 18:45, Cuntybaws said:

BBC Women's Footballer of the Year 2021 shortlist revealed - vote for your favourite

I thought I'd log on and vote for the ugly talentless lesbian with the pony tail, but that plan fell at the first hurdle.

Did you know that they do women's rugby now? And by women, I mean that in its loosest possible definition. My father in law had it on yesterday and seemed to be enjoying it, but then again he does share a bed with Miss Trunchbull's stunt double.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Did you know that they do women's rugby now? And by women, I mean that in its loosest possible definition. My father in law had it on yesterday and seemed to be enjoying it, but then again he does share a bed with Miss Trunchbull's stunt double.

Is that the bloke whose kitchen you walked into and discovered him listening to George Ezra? I recall that you were convinced at the time, had you walked in a few minutes earlier, he would have had the contents of his vegetable rack shoved up his arse.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Is that the bloke whose kitchen you walked into and discovered him listening to George Ezra? I recall that you were convinced at the time, had you walked in a few minutes earlier, he would have had the contents of his vegetable rack shoved up his arse.

Alas, that was my own old man. And boomers call my generation fucking queer.

4 hours ago, Decimus said:

Did you know that they do women's rugby now? And by women, I mean that in its loosest possible definition.

Indeed I do, as evidenced by this post from 8 pages and 2 years back, on this very thread:

Guest Fatty Junior
On 31/10/2021 at 19:24, scotty said:

If we're making recommendations, you might like to ask your GP for a Shipman Special. It's a painless injection, you'd be the perfect candidate for it. 

What’s that Spotty 

1 hour ago, Fatty Junior said:

What’s that Spotty 

Fatty you useless wanker; how the fuck did you miss out in taking down @paulie? Apparently you’ve got a nose for stiffing out these beasts, or used to have. 
Why the fuck @Admingladly tolerates these fucking nonce creeps sneaking back under yet another user ID is fucking beyond me. Whose the next sick paedo fantasizing piece of human shit who’ll be welcomed back with open arms to pollute these pages with their unspeakable filth?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fatty you useless wanker; how the fuck did you miss out in taking down @paulie? Apparently you’ve got a nose for stiffing out these beasts, or used to have. 
Why the fuck @Admingladly tolerates these fucking nonce creeps sneaking back under yet another user ID is fucking beyond me. Whose the next sick paedo fantasizing piece of human shit who’ll be welcomed back with open arms to pollute these pages with their unspeakable filth?

I even tipped Fatty the wink just in case his Paedar was on the blink, yet he was strangely silent and allowed the beast to carry on posting unmolested. 

I hate to say it, but I fear that the fat cunt has gone full dark web.

• 3 months later...