CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Womens football.

scotty

16 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

_120030925_20186163.jpg

It's a good job that the team is undoubtedly 95 percent lesbian. This seedy looking cunt is exactly the sort of grease ball you'd warn your naïve 18 year old daughter to avoid as she was about to embark on her first girls holiday to the Costa Del Sol. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
32 minutes ago, Frank said:

Eric I’m going to kill myself this evening. I know this is the women’s football thread, but I really don’t want to make a song and dance about it. You should know that I always liked you. 

How fitting you announce your overdue suicide on the women's football thread... You big fucking girl. Please do make and song and dance about it... a follow up to 'Walnut head'... 'Lonely, Dead, bald head' perhaps. C'mon Frank, go out in style.

Fuck off. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Frank said:

Eric I’m going to kill myself this evening. I know this is the women’s football thread, but I really don’t want to make a song and dance about it. You should know that I always liked you. 

Please do it Frank. For Mitches sake if nothing else. Don’t disappoint the old cunt again,  like you’ve done all your miserable life.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Old Chap Raasclaat said:

How fitting you announce your overdue suicide on the women's football thread... You big fucking girl. Please do make and song and dance about it... a follow up to 'Walnut head'... 'Lonely, Dead, bald head' perhaps. C'mon Frank, go out in style.

Fuck off. 

The follically challenged greaseball cunt’s been as good as dead on here for years, so he may as well go for it.

3 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The follically challenged greaseball cunt’s been as good as dead on here for years, so he may as well go for it.

It sounds like a cry for help to me KB, it's sad when a man has nothing to offer and no hope of turning things around. Even though I hate his guts, I've got to respect @Frank for doing the right thing and killing himself. He can die knowing he wasn't a completely useless cunt. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Frank said:

I think you'd agree that you owe us one last video, so why not livestream your big finale?

I'm not eloquent enough to adequately convey in words how hard my cock would get watching your little poofter feet tippy-tapping at the end of a rope, your body convulsing in its last throes of life in perfect harmony with the final chorus of 'My Way'.

Do it. Everybody hates you.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Frank said:

Frank baby...i think yer an alright fellah n if yer gonna cash yer chips in id hate to see ya suffer..my recommendation is ya buy a disposable barbecue and lite it in a closed room...the carbon monoxide will see ya away painlessly 

UNREPENTANTFENIANBAZTURDPANZERMURPHYBABY 

10 hours ago, Decimus said:

I think you'd agree that you owe us one last video, so why not livestream your big finale?

I'm not eloquent enough to adequately convey in words how hard my cock would get watching your little poofter feet tippy-tapping at the end of a rope, your body convulsing in its last throes of life in perfect harmony with the final chorus of 'My Way'.

Do it. Everybody hates you.

www.reportharmfulcontent.com  REPORTED

• 1 month later...