CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Donald trump

Eddie

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

I’ve got another one for you Billy. It’s called “81 Million Votes My Ass”. Not sure of the band but who gives a fuck? As long as it winds up the Roops  who gives a fuck? Look it up.😁

It’s by The Truth Bombers (featuring Kari Lake) who had the Arizona Governership election stolen from her last year, just like The Donald wuz robbed in 2016. Anyway fuck Mr Roops, he’s a fucking stupid fucking cunt. It’s desperate for me to fucking ram one up its arse but it’ll have to wait till I’m finished toying with it and there’s no fun left in it for me to keep it alive anymore. 

1 hour ago, judgetwi said:

Well you can’t always have what you want Skippy but any cunt wanting to fuck you, sideways or otherwise, is a bit of a stretch of the imagination.

I’m tempted to describe what I would like to fuck you with but I won’t give Mr Roops the excuse to cancel me. No doubt I will inadvertently stumble into that particular avenue of his pleasure myself sooner or later. Some stories write themselves.

It would be something very large and heavy. Sadly, for both of us, that’s not my cock. Know what I mean Skippy? 

Bit gay, tbh. 

On 06/08/2023 at 02:12, Last Cunt Standing said:

I hope I live long enough to see the Gardai buy all those armoured Land Rovers off the PSNI and drive them up and down the Shankill 24/7 belting out The Fields of Athenry on their PAs. 

I very much doubt you’ll live long enough to see that Doc. In fact I very much doubt you and the rest of the mRNA addicts in OZ will live to see the next ‘pandemic’ lol that’s being pencilled in for the flock very soon, as the excess death rate in OZ is through the roof (currently over 15%), just like the rest of the world who’s genius, kind and and compassionate leaders imprisoned their citizens in their homes, bankrupted millions of their small businesses, then coerced and bullied them into basically forced, experimental vaccination programs ‘Heil Hitler’.  And all this while the coffers of Big Pharma (your crooked paymasters), the slush funds of the ruling elite and their pals (the ones who look down their noses at the likes of you and me as inferior beings) were being filled to overflowing point on a scale they probably never dreamed possible previously. As the corners leading raving swivel eyed commie Doc I’d have assumed that you would be at least critical of the largest transfer of wealth from the working and middle classes to the elites in history?

But hey ho Doc, as long as you’re OK (for now) theres no point even giving a thought to the truth (tinfoil hat nonsense to you).

14 hours ago, King Billy said:

I very much doubt you’ll live long enough to see that Doc. In fact I very much doubt you and the rest of the mRNA addicts in OZ will live to see the next ‘pandemic’ lol that’s being pencilled in for the flock very soon, as the excess death rate in OZ is through the roof (currently over 15%), just like the rest of the world who’s genius, kind and and compassionate leaders imprisoned their citizens in their homes, bankrupted millions of their small businesses, then coerced and bullied them into basically forced, experimental vaccination programs ‘Heil Hitler’.  

Nope.

And all this while the coffers of Big Pharma (your crooked paymasters), the slush funds of the ruling elite and their pals (the ones who look down their noses at the likes of you and me as inferior beings) were being filled to overflowing point on a scale they probably never dreamed possible previously.

Nope.

As the corners leading raving swivel eyed commie Doc I’d have assumed that you would be at least critical of the largest transfer of wealth from the working and middle classes to the elites in history?

Here we agree. No corruption more brazen than the UK either.  Dido Harding and Michelle Mone, to name but two, should be in jail. Yet the public don’t want to know and just keep on voting for their own slow extinction. Obscene. 

Guest judgetwi
On 08/08/2023 at 00:00, Decimus said:

Fair warning though, if I haven't seen an improvement by then I want you off my fucking site for good.

Comprende? 

“Off my site”????? You really think I’m biting on that one Countryboy? 😁

17 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I don't really care what you do as long as you follow the guidelines that have been set out for you by @Mrs Roops. If you deviate and cause even the slightest bit of trouble, you will be permanently banned and your account deleted.

Do I make myself clear, Solly? Don't test us, because you WILL regret it.

Now, get back to counting your shekels and washing all that Christian blood off of your fat, grasping Jew hands.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Where have you bloody been anyway? I initially thought you’d booked a holiday in the West Bank and been offed by a Palestinian. I suppose the disappointing summer in the UK has limited the time spent clutching the binoculars at your upstairs window? Perhaps you’ve been travelling somewhere….perhaps a little tour exploring the origins of your beloved Kebab. Regardless, I think it’s time you fought every base instinct, and shared…..

57 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I don't really care what you do as long as you follow the guidelines that have been set out for you by @Mrs Roops. If you deviate and cause even the slightest bit of trouble, you will be permanently banned and your account deleted.

Do I make myself clear, Solly? Don't test us, because you WILL regret it.

Now, get back to counting your shekels and washing all that Christian blood off of your fat, grasping Jew hands.

Apoplectic and purple cheeked for sure.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
On 08/08/2023 at 01:29, The Beast said:

Not at all. 

Get your fucking act together.

Would you care to be more specific or are you just backing up your puppet? 
Why are you so scared of free expression from an imaginary Jew? 
I went down my imaginary local Synagogue the other day and said “Rabbi! I want to be a Jew ….I want to follow Judaism….I want to be saved.”

He said….”we don’t proselytise and we don’t recruit. Who do you think you are?……,Whoopi fucking Goldberg already?” What a cunt eh? No wonder you hate them so much.

9 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Would you care to be more specific or are you just backing up your puppet? 
Why are you so scared of free expression from an imaginary Jew? 
I went down my imaginary local Synagogue the other day and said “Rabbi! I want to be a Jew ….I want to follow Judaism….I want to be saved.”

He said….”we don’t proselytise and we don’t recruit. Who do you think you are?……,Whoopi fucking Goldberg already?” What a cunt eh? No wonder you hate them so much.

No. I was clumsily asking you to put your balls back in their sack and participate in cuntery. Don't get paranoid. It's not worth it.

On 08/08/2023 at 23:19, Last Cunt Standing said:

Nope.

Nope.

Here we agree. No corruption more brazen than the UK either.  Dido Harding and Michelle Mone, to name but two, should be in jail. Yet the public don’t want to know and just keep on voting for their own slow extinction. Obscene. 

I’m pretty sure the general public would be more than happy to see these two whores jailed. It’s the system that’s fucked, as it is everywhere I’m afraid. Except Uganda.

On 08/08/2023 at 23:19, Last Cunt Standing said:

Nope.

Nope.

Both of these Tory money laundering whores should be transported down under immediately and incarcerated for ever on cell block H at Wentworth Penitentiary with Bea Smith and Lizzy etc., But tbh tou have more than your fair share of corrupt, authoritarian tyrants in your Marxist utopia that you never acknowledge in any of your very frequent ‘anti British/pro EU raspberry blowing episodes Doc. 
Dictator Dan Andrews

Mark McGowan (stepped down to avoid having to answer for his actions during the plandemic, like many of the worst offenders)

Annastacia Palaszczuk (see above)

etc etc. etc.

14 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Looks more and more likely that the orange idiot is going to jail. It’s fucking wonderful! Finally an end to his deluded bullshit. How he can still be spouting his “stolen election” bollocks is laughable. Fucking idiot.

You wouldn’t be so flippant if your stash of Tesco value beans was stolen while you were out in the shed painting Joe Bidens spare set of  propellor blades. Fuck off.

20 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Looks more and more likely that the orange idiot is going to jail. It’s fucking wonderful! Finally an end to his deluded bullshit. How he can still be spouting his “stolen election” bollocks is laughable. Fucking idiot.

Donald's wealth:  3.1 billion. Ape's wealth:  'Barratt Box', 12 balsa wood gliders, 2 RC helicopters (broken), and Mum's wheelie bin.

Complete fucking idiot. lol

Edited by Witheredscrote
For Sale: Garden shed, complete with cunt.
  • Like 1

Just now, Witheredscrote said:

Donald's wealth:  3.1 billion. Ape's wealth:  'Barratt Box', 12 balsa wood gliders, 2 RC helicopters (broken), and Mum's wheelie bin.

Complete fucking idiot. lol

What’s wealth got to do with it, you stupid fucking wanker? Trump is a lying, deceitful, manipulative fucking idiot, who will soon be in jail. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

Hilarious. Sorry my views aren’t aligned with yours. Fuck off.

No need to apologise. I wouldn’t have expected you to understand anyway.
On a completely different subject however I guess you must be very excited by the fake news MSM hysteria over the several ‘new Covid variants’   (too many to pick a winner) that are currently on their ‘Covid World Tour 2023’  that ‘some experts’ and ‘some scientists’ are apparently ‘so worried about’ that masks, social distancing and possible lockdowns might need to be reintroduced. This terrifying news puts you not understanding my superior intellect into perspective tbf, so don’t worry about it. Im over it already.

1 hour ago, Ape™️ said:

What’s wealth got to do with it, you stupid fucking wanker? Trump is a lying, deceitful, manipulative fucking idiot, who will soon be in jail. 

Are you OK Ape? You seem very tense and irritable tonight.  Would it help if Pen gave you a cuddle?