CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Those That Begin Sentences With "So"

Ape™️

I fucking hate this vile habit with a passion. That cunt Zuckerberg is notorious for it, along with most other Americunts. To me it sounds as if the speaker is dumbing down what they are saying, as if trying to convey their point to a fucking retard. Obviously if they were addressing ProfB they'd be on the money, but otherwise the cunts should use their words like a big boy.

One more thing - any cunt replying to this nom using "so" at the start of their comment, in a pathetic attempt to be funny, is a fucking stupid fucking cunt, so don't bother......

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
46 minutes ago, Ape said:

I fucking hate this vile habit with a passion. That cunt Zuckerberg is notorious for it, along with most other Americunts. To me it sounds as if the speaker is dumbing down what they are saying, as if trying to convey their point to a fucking retard. Obviously if they were addressing ProfB they'd be on the money, but otherwise the cunts should use their words like a big boy.

One more thing - any cunt replying to this nom using "so" at the start of their comment, in a pathetic attempt to be funny, is a fucking stupid fucking cunt, so don't bother......

Sock cucker.

3 minutes ago, Quincy Cockfingers said:

Sock cucker.

You could have been someone Quincy, you could have been a contender. But you fucking blew it, with stupid fucking shit like the yacht nom. To have a week in the sun whilst the big dogs slumbered must have felt pretty fucking good. As long as you are willing to accept your place in the order of things, a kitsch novelty sideshow act, we will all get along swimmingly. Curb your fucking enthusiasm, doff your cap to your betters and shut the fuck up when requested and you'll make a fine member of the middling site dross.

Just now, Decimus said:

You could have been someone Quincy, you could have been a contender. But you fucking blew it, with stupid fucking shit like the yacht nom. To have a week in the sun whilst the big dogs slumbered must have felt pretty fucking good. As long as you are willing to accept your place in the order of things, a kitsch novelty sideshow act, we will all get along swimmingly. Curb your fucking enthusiasm, doff your cap to your betters and shut the fuck up when requested and you'll make a fine member of the middling site dross.

I'm still aiming for that!

Some day maybe....some day.

Guest DingTheRioja

I raise you "What I'm saying is..."

Add into the mix, that it's one of my in-laws who repeats this phrase every fucking day, and you are going to struggle to beat me on this one...

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
22 hours ago, Decimus said:

Fuck off, it wasn't that bad, though possibly it ran against the grain of the type of malingering, bitter, grass is greener social whinging that does go on here. Fuckside more amusing than the mediocre shit that's been posted over last half of the holiday. 

Either that or it's all the horrid jail-faggots gang up and break the new cunts teeth so he doesn't bite their cocks off when they gang face-fuck him after lights out.