CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Robbie Williams

nocti

26 minutes ago, LastoftheMullets said:

1474896909-robbie-williams-gif.gif

I've got absolutely no idea who you are and to be quite honest with you, you come across like a bit of a spastic cunt.

But quite often the torch bearer of a new generation is found in the most unlikely of places. As you are the only other person currently logged on, I'm passing the mantle over to you. Make the most of the legacy I have given you and become the cunt you were born to be.  

Bon voyage, this will be my last ever post on The Corner but I know I'm leaving it in good hands.

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've got absolutely no idea who you are and to be quite honest with you, you come across like a bit of a spastic cunt.

But quite often the torch bearer of a new generation is found in the most unlikely of places. As the only other person currently logged on, I'm passing the mantle over to you. Make the most of the legacy I have given you and become the cunt you were born to be.  

Bon voyage, this will be my last ever post on The Corner but I know I'm leaving it in good hands.

Crikey that's quite a lot of pressure, praise and expectation you're heaping on these world weary shoulders out of the blue (stupid autocunt put soldiers instead of shoulders). 

You can't just hand me the keys to the Wraith mobile and fuck off into the night like that man.

BkF5Sy.gif

On 04/03/2023 at 07:08, Decimus said:

But quite often the torch bearer of a new generation is found in the most unlikely of places. As you are the only other person currently logged on, I'm passing the mantle over to you. Make the most of the legacy I have given you and become the cunt you were born to be.  

I am proud to announce that Roops and I are to be married in September. We have decided to stay here and retire. Good riddance fuckers see you in hell.

https://ibb.co/6XzP7PN

10 hours ago, Eddie said:

I am proud to announce that Roops and I are to be married in September. We have decided to stay here and retire. Good riddance fuckers see you in hell.

https://ibb.co/6XzP7PN

Imagine travelling half way around the globe to the azure blues of the Indian Ocean.. escaping reality and taking a dhoni boat to your usual bit of paradise, then discover you’ll be spending the next two weeks within earshot of a pasty flat-arsed stuttering builder from Essex and his gaudy carrot-top tart of a wife. What a shit fucking world. 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Frank said:

Imagine travelling half way around the globe to the azure blues of the Indian Ocean.. escaping reality and taking a dhoni boat to your usual bit of paradise, then discovering you’ll be spending the next two weeks within earshot of a pasty flat-arsed stuttering builder from Essex and his gaudy carrot-top tart of a wife. What a shit fucking world. 

At least the holidaying couple within earshot won't be dining alone.

• Like 1

On 04/03/2023 at 02:08, Decimus said:

this will be my last ever post on The Corner

I'd like to say it was a pleasure, but that would make me as big a two-faced, lying, shit-cunt as you are.

So I won't.

Hopefully, there's a body-bag with your name tag on it, coming to an undertakers tout de suite!

Fuck off.

• Like 1

Guest Sue R Pipe
22 minutes ago, Lucy said:

I'd like to say it was a pleasure, but that would make me as big a two-faced, lying, shit-cunt as you are.

So I won't.

Hopefully, there's a body-bag with your name tag on it, coming to an undertakers tout de suite!

Fuck off.

Wow wow, it's OK.  Shhhhhhhhh.......

Show me on the bear where he touched you.

4 minutes ago, Lucy said:

Well, it was there, and there, and then it felt like that, and then the Rohypnol took over. Your Honour! 🧸

what a weird and sinister fucking dickhead you are, along with your cum-obsessed new best friend. Pair of unemployed, deviant wankers.

• Like 1

Guest Sue R Pipe
4 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

what a weird and sinister fucking dickhead you are, along with your cum-obsessed new best friend. Pair of unemployed, deviant wankers.

I have a job.

2 hours ago, Ape™️ said:

This prick won't be on here for too long, all these wannabe slags haven't got the stamina and shoot their bolt too early.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Frank said:

Morning, Nocti. We haven’t spoken in years! R. Williams aside, what’s going on in your tiny mind these days?  

Nocti is one of the least combative, funniest, topic-focused punters there is, yet you've undeservedly insulted him for no reason.

Why do you do this?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Nocti is one of the least combative, funniest, topic-focused punters there is, yet you've undeservedly insulted him for no reason.

Why do you do this?

I’d say it’s because he’s a shit-stirring troll wanker with absolutely nothing better to do with his idiotic life. 

• Like 1

Guest Sue R Pipe
47 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

Why do you do this?

You sound like a battered husband who gets pissed on every night by his dustbin of a wife. Take the drinking straw out of the family dog's arsehole and man up princess.

Capiche?

32 minutes ago, Sue R Pipe said:

You sound like a battered husband who gets pissed on every night by his dustbin of a wife. Take the drinking straw out of the family dog's arsehole and man up princess.

Capiche?

"Capiche", really?

Are you American? Or have you been watching Joe Pesci in some kind of ganster film recently?

The idiot alarm bells have progressively chimed since your stupid fucking fizzog appeared. You're obviously quite young, and seemingly more than a little out of your depth on a site among adults.

While obnoxiousness isn't atypical of newbies, your degree of it at this stage reminds me of a certain brash, young, sour little Yank. There's also a touch of Jazz about you. Combine the two and you'd probably end up with one of the most halfwitted, loud, brash, quickfire, colossal dickheads possible...  something like you.

Idiot.

• Like 1

Guest Sue R Pipe
22 minutes ago, Wolfie said:

"Capiche", really?

Are you American? Or have you been watching Joe Pesci in some kind of ganster film recently?

The idiot alarm bells have progressively chimed since your stupid fucking fizzog appeared. You're obviously quite young, and seemingly more than a little out of your depth on a site among adults.

While obnoxiousness isn't atypical of newbies, your degree of it at this stage reminds me of a certain brash, young, sour little Yank. There's also a touch of Jazz about you. Combine the two and you'd probably end up with one of the most halfwitted, loud, brash, quickfire, colossal dickheads possible...  something like you.

Idiot.

I think you mean a touch of jizz. Who's obsessed with cum now bby?