CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Frank Skinner

Guest Bill Stickers

Guest Bill Stickers

I vaguely remember this cunt having a reasonably funny, smutty sense of humour about 10 years ago. Did I imagine this?

I'm not saying he hasn't always been a cunt, but I distinctly remember him being less of a cunt. He seems to have spiraled, and his demise would be sad to watch if I'd ever given a fuck about the silly little tosser.

I just had the displeasure of watching the aforementioned wet fart presenting that TV show Room 101, spouting inane drivel with guests such as Janet Street-Hooker Porter and other anonymous cunts I've never heard of.

Apparently he lost millions in the credit crunch though, so there's a silver lining.

Over to you Pansyknackers.

Guest Snatch

Christopher Graham Collins as he's known to his parents has always been an unfunny cunt and will remain an unfunny cunt.

Didn't he do some gay football song with that other unfunny cunt Baddiel some time ago that they've been dragging out for years?

Guest I know that Cunt
55 minutes ago, Bill Stickers said:

Apparently he lost millions in the credit crunch though, so there's a silver lining.

More working class jealousy of a self made millionaire, change the fucking record you stupid commie cunt.

1 hour ago, Bill Stickers said:

I vaguely remember this cunt having a reasonably funny, smutty sense of humour about 10 years ago. Did I imagine this?

I'm not saying he hasn't always been a cunt, but I distinctly remember him being less of a cunt. He seems to have spiraled, and his demise would be sad to watch if I'd ever given a fuck about the silly little tosser.

I just had the displeasure of watching the aforementioned wet fart presenting that TV show Room 101, spouting inane drivel with guests such as Janet Street-Hooker Porter and other anonymous cunts I've never heard of.

Over to you Pansyknackers.

I had a pleasant few beers with "Statto" of Fantasy Football fame at the Open golf several years ago. Now he has gambled away an absolute shed load of dosh....

Gary Lineker is a cunt.

Out of likes, sorry Bill. 

I have a hazy recollection of Fantasy Football show being mildly entertaining, but that may have been as I was about 12 at the time. 

Upon reflection, it was a bit shit. And having heard the sanctimonious windbag hosting his radio show recently, I can confirm, without doubt, that he is a total and utter cunt. 

Anyway, any person that gives themself the stage name "Frank", is not only a complete cunt, but also a total fucking idiot. 

• Like 2

I had the misfortune of having to listen to his fucking show on Absolute Radio. Between records he regales his couple of minions with jolly tales that make being told you have cancer fucking amusing. His minions piss themselves laughing. Unfortunately I was a passenger in my friends car who couldn't believe I found him less funny then John Bishop. And that takes some doing.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I had the misfortune of having to listen to his fucking show on Absolute Radio. Between records he regales his couple of minions with jolly tales that make being told you have cancer fucking amusing. His minions piss themselves laughing. Unfortunately I was a passenger in my friends car who couldn't believe I found him less funny then John Bishop. And that takes some doing.

You're not wrong there, gypo. John Bishop is a depressingly dreary, humour-resistant wanker. He's the kind of cunt that otherwise would have been a trolley-jockey at Sainsbury's under the Equal Opportunities programme for Scouse flids with learning difficulties. I'd quite happily stab the boring cunt in the fucken teeth. In fact, I'd go as far as to say I want him dead.

• Like 1

Guest BrothersQuim

I've always thought this cunt was a waste of space!

He's fucked Room 101 by because the egotistical, spoon headed Brummie twat can't shut his fucking trap for 5 minutes and let the guests say their piece. 

I wish someone would stick his Banjolele up his arse side ways, get him to sing When I'm cleaning windows and kick him in the bollocks everytime he gasped for air between lines. 

Turns out they're Leopards on the shirt, not Lions, what a fucking cunt he is.

http://qi.com/infocloud/heraldry

Guest Bill Stickers
10 hours ago, I know that Cunt said:

More working class jealousy of a self made millionaire, change the fucking record you stupid commie cunt.

I'm aspiring working class mate. You know, the underachieving type from a decent background. 

Great nom, Sticks. This fucking cunt is in desperate need of a concrete enema and a broken glass facial. Then that fucking banjolele piece of shit he takes everywhere these days needs to be snapped in half, and both parts shoved deep into each of his fucking ear canals. If his ears aren't hurting enough yet, then he too should be strapped in a seat right at the front of an extended Robbie Williams concert, next to Lenny Henry and John Bishop. Robbie should do twelve encores, before being swiftly executed by firing squad.

Guest Snatch
11 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Sounds like Steve Wright on Radio 2.

1 hour ago, nocti said:

Great nom, Sticks. This fucking cunt is in desperate need of a concrete enema and a broken glass facial. Then that fucking banjolele piece of shit he takes everywhere these days needs to be snapped in half, and both parts shoved deep into each of his fucking ear canals. If his ears aren't hurting enough yet, then he too should be strapped in a seat right at the front of an extended Robbie Williams concert, next to Lenny Henry and John Bishop. Robbie should do twelve encores, before being swiftly executed by firing squad.

Inbetween the encores there should be ProfB reading out her posts in a Pam Ayres type voice.

Guest Ollyboro

He's always had a slightly AIDSy/Cancery look about him. This seedy looking skeleton looks like he doesn't shake his cock properly after having a piss. He probably enjoys the sensation of warm dribble. Which brings me on to David Baddiel. Skinner certainly knew what he was doing teaming up with that smug eternal student rimmer. Next to him, a washed-up child's corpse would look funnier. Alas, we missed our  chance of giving them the Simon Weston treatment when they shared a house.