CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Alfie Noakes

2 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Out of likes, but I wholeheartedly agree. That little Mazepin cunt can fuck off too - although he's being conscripted into his mandatory military service soon, so he might just piss the wrong Ruskie off and end up thrown into the Chernobyl reactor with a bullet in his disgusting fucking potato head.

I’d have thought his fat kike Pops would’ve bought the punchable brat out of that?

1 hour ago, Roadkill said:

Let's be honest, Baws, no need to pull your punches. The entire fucking city is a soulless fucking concrete shit hole. Most of the defining characteristics of the place were bulldozed in the 50's for pre-fab concrete shite, what has remained is quickly falling into disrepair. Even the Tyne Bridge got a try hard little "we can do better" cunt bridge slopped down in front of it to celebrate the millennium.

Gateshead didn't help with its fucking glass slug building:

stock-photo-newcastle-quayside-view-of-t

Sunderland makes the place look like Monte Carlo. Drove through there on a cold November evening back in the mid 90s. Came to the conclusion that it needed a serial killer just to brighten the place up. 

• Like 2

Just now, camberwell gypsy said:

Sunderland makes the place look like Monte Carlo. Drove through there on a cold November evening back in the mid 90s. Came to the conclusion that it needed a serial killer just to brighten the place up. 

Well to be fair it is fucking Sunderland. Just make sure the duck ponds are filled and those sub-human cunts are happy.

11 minutes ago, Dyslexic cnut said:

I’d have thought his fat kike Pops would’ve bought the punchable brat out of that?

Apparently not. Ruskies should let him take the car with him - useless little cunt could become their next super weapon considering what he manages when he isn't trying to kill cunts.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The worst place I've ever been to is Stockport. The place is full of shuffling spice zombies leering at you out of poundshop doorways.

I flicked a fag I'd finished with outside the train station and the resultant rush to get at my dog end was like a scene out of 28 days later. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The worst place I've ever been to is Stockport. The place is full of shuffling spice zombies leering at you out of poundshop doorways.

I flicked a fag I'd finished with outside the train station and the resultant rush to get at my dog end was like a scene out of 28 days later. 

Birkenhead…I win!

• Like 1

Just now, Dyslexic cnut said:

Birkenhead…I win!

To quote a resident poet…’False Grit’…

This town was tailor-made for dying in/And on these streets, the gutters are for crying in.

And no-one’s flying in any time soon/We’re all lying in bed until noon.

Knock-kneed and hackneyed, it was ever thus/If we’re not waiting for a kidney, we’re waiting for a bus.

12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

If there’s any visible letters, then technically, it’s a King sized tobacco-feast in Beercanhead.

20 hours ago, Roadkill said:

@King Billy I got my booster jab the other day - if I die you can have my crayons.

You’re welcome to the three doses I’ve   been offered RK. I’m running very low on tinfoil though if you’ve got any to spare. 
Very sad news about Colin Powell passing. Thank the Lord for Sky News or I might not have heard of his ‘death from Covid 19’. 
It’s probably for the best anyway as he was 84 and suffering from advanced terminal cancer.

That Covid takes no prisoners, for sure. Unlike Powell who had tens of thousands of Iraqis imprisoned, tortured and murdered in many cases, but couldn’t break even one to reveal where Saddams WMDs, the reason for starting the war, were stashed.

If I had my tinfoil hat on I’d probably say they never existed.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, scotty said:

He was ahead of his time. In decades to come, he will be hailed as a visionary. 

At least he saw all his patients in person, which I’m sure made the old dears feel much better as the morphine swept over them like a tsunami, unlike the fucking greedy, lazy cunts nowadays who think they’re doing their patients a right favour by granting them 60 seconds of Zoomtime, after they’ve been on hold for about five hours. Useless fucking wankers think they’re A list celebrities because a load of moronic tossers were brainwashed into banging saucepans in their front gardens every Thursday night last year.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, King Billy said:

Very sad news about Colin Powell passing. 

There has been no true breakdown of his career in anything I've read about him since his death, instead every article has been focused on his race.

Barely any coverage has looked at his legacy, either positively or negatively. It's just been black this, black that, blah blah fucking raastafaar. I wouldn't mind so much but he was less black than even Meghan Markle, another two drop black blooded cunt playing up to her Octoroon status for a leg up in an ultra woke society.

Edited by Mrs Roops
  • Like 3

20 minutes ago, King Billy said:

You’re welcome to the three doses I’ve   been offered RK. I’m running very low on tinfoil though if you’ve got any to spare. 
Very sad news about Colin Powell passing. Thank the Lord for Sky News or I might not have heard of his ‘death from Covid 19’. 
It’s probably for the best anyway as he was 84 and suffering from advanced terminal cancer.

That Covid takes no prisoners, for sure. Unlike Powell who had tens of thousands of Iraqis imprisoned, tortured and murdered in many cases, but couldn’t break even one to reveal where Saddams WMDs, the reason for starting the war, were stashed.

Saddam kept them well hidden. He kept his armies hidden as well. Up his sleevies! 

I know I know. I'll get me coat. 

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Have a look on I Live Here. I was pissing myself 

39 minutes ago, King Billy said:

Fuck, that is tinfoil hattery! You'll be saying David Kelly's death was suspicious next. As we all know, educated, well balanced, happily married family men often inexplicability slash their wrists in woods all the time after revealing government lies and cover-ups.

1 hour ago, King Billy said:

My wife is currently in bed with Covid. In all the time we’ve been together I’ve never seen her like this. In her early 40’s, fit and healthy - she’s barely been out of bed for 5 days. Coughing uncontrollably at times and totally devoid of energy. Double jabbed too. Anyone who thinks they’re immune to this is, quite frankly, a fucking idiot.

2 hours ago, Decimus said:

Whilst that sounds delightful, I don’t think you’ve even come close.

Take the missus to Pontypool, Merthyr or any grief hole in The Rhondda, and you’ll really see what the dregs of society are. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

Whilst that sounds delightful, I don’t think you’ve even come close.

Take the missus to Pontypool, Merthyr or any grief hole in The Rhondda, and you’ll really see what the dregs of society are. 

I've only been to Wales twice, Bubs. I tell you what I found most odd. I'd been told that north Wales in particular was virulently anti-English, but I hardly came across a single Celtic face the entire time I was there. I was in Towyn for the 2010 world cup and was nervous about wearing my England shirt. I shouldn't have worried, the entire place was full of dead eyed Scousers and northern cunts flying flags of St George outside their prefab, council hovels

4 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I've only been to Wales twice, Bubs. I tell you what I found most odd. I'd been told that north Wales in particular was virulently anti-English, but I hardly came across a single Celtic face the entire time I was there. I was in Towyn for the 2010 world cup and was nervous about wearing my England shirt. I shouldn't have worried, the entire place was full of dead eyed Scousers and northern cunts flying flags of St George outside their prefab, council hovels

You lucky cunt. 

tbf, there are some beautiful parts, scenic, relaxing, and a world apart from the rundown, ex-mining, valley shithole towns that people call home. 

The majority of Welsh are strangely patriotic in a rather self-deprecating fashion, it’s fucking weird. Proud to come from an utter dump, where success is measured by how large your universal credit payment is. 

As for me, I guess I’m just an enigma. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Bubba C said:

You lucky cunt. 

tbf, there are some beautiful parts, scenic, relaxing, and a world apart from the rundown, ex-mining, valley shithole towns that people call home. 

The majority of Welsh are strangely patriotic in a rather self-deprecating fashion, it’s fucking weird. Proud to come from an utter dump, where success is measured by how large your universal credit payment is. 

As for me, I guess I’m just an enigma. 

Wales is paradise compared with Scotland , poor Greta thunberg after only a week in Govan

https://ibb.co/HYkWrMG

1 hour ago, Paulie said:

Fuck, that is tinfoil hattery! You'll be saying David Kelly's death was suspicious next. As we all know, educated, well balanced, happily married family men often inexplicability slash their wrists in woods all the time after revealing government lies and cover-ups.

Remembering of course, to delete the report he was about to submit, putting Blair and Bush in jail for war crimes. 

And it must seem foolish in hindsight to have provided Jeffrey Epstein with a 'comfort rope' for his cell.