CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

4 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think even poor Bender would agree that having another repetitive and outdated pop at him is comparable to stamping on an ant. What on earth is going on inside your nut? Watching you fawn over some of the cunts on here in recent months turns my stomach. I’m here to see the original decs who’s afraid of no one. Toady creep. 

A good try, Frank, but I'm afraid the part of Curley's Wife has already been filled, after @camberwell gypsy got her tits out at the audition.

The part of Candy is still available, though, if a crippled old has-been doesn't sound too much like typecasting?

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Frank said:

I think even poor Bender would agree that having another cheap and outdated pop at him is comparable to stamping on an ant. What on earth is going on inside your nut? Watching you fawn over some of the cunts on here in recent months turns my stomach. I’m here to see the original decs who’s afraid of no one. Toady creep. 

Senile dementia may have got a grip on poor old Decco.

9 minutes ago, Dead Penelope said:

Senile dementia may have got a grip on poor old Decco.

He never fully recovered from that lengthy ban last year. Not only does he repeat the same old material bi-annually, he’s become some sort of soft as shite servile wanker, bullying only the very weakest members. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

He never fully recovered from that lengthy ban last year. Not only does he repeat the same old material bi-annually, he’s become some sort of soft as shite servile wanker, bullying only the very weakest members. 

As a regular target of my allegedly oft repeated material, that would make you a weak, useless cunt by your own definition.

22 minutes ago, Frank said:

Old web foot couldn't bully me if his pathetic ceased up shell depended on it. I actually enjoy goading the magic mushroom popping streak to piss.

I will be off here for a while like i do....and the sad sack will still be pulling his plonker thinking he's the king of the virtual hill.

An incredible stupid sad sub-human he is.

Anyway fuck him, how's the restaurant these days ?

9 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

I will be off here for a while like i do....and the sad sack will still be pulling his plonker thinking he's the king of the virtual hill.

We've been over this, Bender.

In the sadness 'Top Trump' stakes, you're head and shoulders above any other member, past or present and likely future. Until the day someone else gathers up their entire immediate and extended family for a day out at the park looking for Eddie, you'll always be the laughing stock of The Corner. Which is probably why you'll "be off here for a while", in the hope that your next triumphant return won't involve me giving you a hiding whilst several other posters take pops at you for being a total fucking ignoramus.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

Old web foot couldn't bully me if his pathetic ceased up shell depended on it. I actually enjoy goading the magic mushroom popping streak to piss.

An incredible stupid sad sub-human he is.

Anyway fuck him, how's the restaurant these days ?

I’m still open and you know you’re always welcome, Bend. Any cunt capable of reading between the lines will see through Decs deep-rooted insecurities. He very rarely comes out on top when you two clash. 😆 

10 minutes ago, Decimus said:

We've been over this, Bender.

In the sadness 'Top Trump' stakes, you're head and shoulders above any other member, past or present and likely future. Until the day someone else gathers up their entire immediate and extended family for a day out at the park looking for Eddie, you'll always be the laughing stock of The Corner. Which is probably why you'll "be off here for a while", in the hope that your next triumphant return won't involve me giving you a hiding whilst several other posters take pops at you for being a total fucking ignoramus.

1. Keep wanking over the leaderboard.

2. Stop derailing this thread.

3. Get those deformed webbed feet seen to.

4. Stick your private message up your anal passage.

5. Read the site rules again.

6. Get out the house once in a while.

7. Treat Babs to a night out, she surely deserves it...putting up with your bumhole speak.

8. Kill yourself.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Frank said:

I’m still open and you know you’re always welcome, Bend. Any cunt capable of reading between the lines will see through Decs deep-rooted insecurities. He very rarely comes out on top when you two clash. 😆 

17 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

1. Keep wanking over the leaderboard.

2. Stop derailing this thread.

3. Get those deformed webbed feet seen to.

4. Stick your private message up your anal passage.

5. Read the site rules again.

6. Get out the house once in a while.

7. Treat Babs to a night out, she surely deserves it...putting up with your bumhole speak.

8. Kill yourself.

You couple of old school, 2014 cunts.

I think that it's high time that you both moved on. Your 'Eric and Ernie' inspired, comedic back and forth is almost as stale as the Frank and Jacko 'Cannon and Ball' tribute act.

Take your restaurant and nun glory days and shove them up your fucking respective arseholes.

UKTV Gold, rerun fucking idiots.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I think that it's high time that you both moved on. Your 'Eric and Ernie' inspired, comedic back and forth is almost as stale as the Frank and Jacko 'Cannon and Ball' tribute act.

Take your restaurant and nun glory days and shove them up your fucking respective arseholes.

Finish him Bend @Jake The Muss

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

2012 to be correct, you can't even get that right PC Duncestable. You're losing your tiny mind over this, are you not ?

Turn it in now webbers, or you will break out in dandruff again.

Go on, put some easy listening music on and relax and for crying out loud man, get off the internet and take Babette a cup of tea and club biscuit.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jake The Muss said:

2012 to be correct,

2002, more like, if you think that the only way to access the internet is to be hooked up to some massive fucking desktop PC. 

You're really displaying your stupidity and ignorance tonight, Bender. Have you ever heard of WiFi out of interest?

Manual labouring, pauper fucking twat.

20 minutes ago, Decimus said:

2002, more like, if you think that the only way to access the internet is to be hooked up to some massive fucking desktop PC. 

You're really displaying your stupidity and ignorance tonight, Bender. Have you ever heard of WiFi out of interest?

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Evolution dealt you a very cruel hand...not to mention the webbed feet of course.

Low IQ profane collection of sub-human molecules that you are.

You have no idea what you're waffling on about.

16 hours ago, Decimus said:

I do, Ed. It looked like the murder kit of the world's worst serial killer. Two or three tiny fruit knives rusted to fuck and a Fisher Price hammer. If I recall Eric was disgusted at his piss fucking poor efforts.

I suppose a mentally deficient painter and decorator who can only count to five was never going to own a hoard of sophisticated weaponry, but fuck me, he may as well have tried to "impress" you with a filed down bookies pen.

What a complete and utter fucking div.

@Jake The Muss what have you got to say for yourself, you safety-scissor wielding, nappy wearing, absolute fucking retard?

I remember that photo. What a fucking spastic, and a hard up one at that. I’ve seen better arsenals in an Action Man collection, and they’re fucking plastic.

Fucking two digit IQ wannabe hard man cocksucker. 

• Like 2

On 25/03/2022 at 15:52, Eddie said:

I imagine snatch and fens in a mice and men kind of way. Roaming from town to town, hand in hand, looking for a small painting job that pays just enough to keep them in rolling tobacco.   
snatch constantly taking about rabbits and his motorcycle 3 wheeler, fend saving up for a second hand hammer, simple pleasures for simple people…

Ed I’m back from Budapest with a seriously impressive set of brand new gnashers. Would you be upset with me if I bit a few large chunks out of ‘you know who’s’ fragrant undercarriage and fed the inedible gristle to my poodle as a treat?

@Stubby Pecker @camberwell gypsy

103-8 at the close, I see. What the fuck? Did they just fancy an extra days’ golf? No spine, no grit. Piss poor. 

Sorry Joe, time’s up. And a few more heads on spikes at the ECB wouldn’t go amiss. 

The Fox Cricket channel is still wall-to-wall Warne ahead of his MCG memorial service on Wednesday, but they still found time to snigger at Englands’ efforts, if only as contrast to Pat Cummins’ beaming face from Pakistan. Yuk. 

On 25/03/2022 at 19:22, Decimus said:

As for your last paragraph, I'd rather be anywhere than Carrow Road at the moment, have you seen how fucking appalling they are? 

Delia must be so upset. Still, from memory The Championship is often a much better fan experience. Away trips to QPR, Boro, and Blackpool were always more fun than the Emirates or the Etihad. 

I always thought the pies at Norwich were spot on, if that’s any consolation. 

14 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

@Stubby Pecker @camberwell gypsy

103-8 at the close, I see. What the fuck? Did they just fancy an extra days’ golf? No spine, no grit. Piss poor. 

Sorry Joe, time’s up. And a few more heads on spikes at the ECB wouldn’t go amiss. 

The Fox Cricket channel is still wall-to-wall Warne ahead of his MCG memorial service on Wednesday, but they still found time to snigger at Englands’ efforts, if only as contrast to Pat Cummins’ beaming face from Pakistan. Yuk. 

I still think that we should bring Morgan as captain. Yes, he hasn't played red ball cricket for 3 years but he's a good tactician. Brearley wasn't a test batsman but he was a test class captain. Demoted Crawley down the order and find an opening partner for Lees (Root). 

But I think in the long run the county championship needs a revamp. Too many mediocre players in the game. Maybe a Sheffield Shield sort of competition.

18 hours ago, King Billy said:

Ed I’m back from Budapest with a seriously impressive set of brand new gnashers. Would you be upset with me if I bit a few large chunks out of ‘you know who’s’ fragrant undercarriage and fed the inedible gristle to my poodle as a treat?

Did you visit a restaurant on a side street by the river, with the  owner who looks a dead ringer for Stephen Berkov in black with black riding boots, enticing you inside, where a Frank lookalike plays a keyboard and takes requests? If you didn't, then you missed a treat. Went there and had a huge 'fuck off' side of cow that you roast yourself on a red hot brick and got pissed on a Hungarian desert wine. 

On 26/03/2022 at 23:31, King Billy said:

If you was standing in front of me I would ‘will smith’ your toothy grin right off your face. 

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, Eddie said:

If you was standing in front of me I would ‘will smith’ your toothy grin right off your face. 

Ed, out of ten how would you rate Frank's latest comeback? He played a blinder with "utterly-butterly" but even a stopped faggot is right twice a day.

Personally I'd give him a 3/10, but it would be a big fat zero if he hadn't plagiarised one of my old margarine based quips.

• Like 3