CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

England Cricket Cuntbreeds

Jake The Muss

24 minutes ago, Ape™️ said:

Hopefully they’ll ban SFC’s too, and then we’ll be rid of you, Wank and Fanny Starving: the trio of turds.

He's the human equivalent of a dung beetle. Lapping up a load of shite (Frank's posts and the literal sort) and firmly at the bottom of the food chain on here.

His only redeeming quality as far as I'm concerned is that if I ever happen to visit Barnet there's literally zero chance of me ever having to scrape dog shit off of the soles of my shoes.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, and said:

I had considered posting 'cricket's for irons', I then realised, I can't think of any cricket cuntbreeds who've confessed to 'batting for the other side🏳️‍🌈

Does anybody know if there are any?

Just curious (but not bi-curious)

Get off my thread, you fluoride guzzling, semi-conscious spastic fucking cunt.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Jake The Muss said:

Get off my thread, you fluoride guzzling, semi-conscious spastic fucking cunt.

Jakob, the thread is open to anyone, or haven't you grasped the concept of CC yet.

Maybe if they start privatising certain threads, some people could be excluded?

Though, why anybody would pay to read any of your pointless, psychopathic, drivel, is beyond me.

As it stands, you'll just have to take the rough with the smooth, as the Bishop and the Rabi said to the actress.

4 hours ago, and said:

Jakob, the thread is open to anyone, or haven't you grasped the concept of CC yet.

Though, why anybody would pay to read any of your pointless, psychopathic, drivel, is beyond me.

As it stands, you'll just have to take the rough with the smooth, as the Bishop and the Rabi said to the actress.

Comma wanker.

On 06/06/2023 at 00:25, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m no fan of Jack Leach particularly, but cracking his vertebrae weeks before the big push is a poor show. I read today that Moeen Ali, who has a dreadful record against Australia, is seriously being considered as a replacement. Is the cupboard really that bare? Say it ain’t so @Stubby Pecker  @camberwell gypsy.

It'll be Mo, or more likely another pace bowler to come in for the injured Leach. I'm a big fan of Mo and I hope our quickies can get into the Aussies before comes on. If thats the case I've got no problem with them have a good swipe at his gentle offies, as they'll more than likely miss it or it'll go straight up the air. If Stokes really is fucked it would be nice to get Wood into the team to really stick it up the cunts with pure pace. To be fair, I'd feel more confident with him opening the batting rather that the flat footed wafter Crawley. 

Watching the WTC final, I'm hoping for a few broken fingers or arms (or in Warner and Smiths case, skulls), and looking at the state of the oval wicket and how many of the curry wallahs coped nasty blows, my dreams might come true.

• Like 1

On 08/06/2023 at 13:37, and said:

You really are the simpleton for the ages.

On 09/06/2023 at 15:41, Stubby Pecker said:

It'll be Mo, or more likely another pace bowler to come in for the injured Leach. I'm a big fan of Mo and I hope our quickies can get into the Aussies before comes on. If thats the case I've got no problem with them have a good swipe at his gentle offies, as they'll more than likely miss it or it'll go straight up the air. If Stokes really is fucked it would be nice to get Wood into the team to really stick it up the cunts with pure pace. To be fair, I'd feel more confident with him opening the batting rather that the flat footed wafter Crawley. 

Watching the WTC final, I'm hoping for a few broken fingers or arms (or in Warner and Smiths case, skulls), and looking at the state of the oval wicket and how many of the curry wallahs coped nasty blows, my dreams might come true.

Great to see Broad showing what a useless cunt Labuschagne is and David Warner keeping up his average against England (9). 

Unfortunately the Pakistani and the cheating little cunt have steadied the ship. 

2 hours ago, Penny Farthing said:

I usually see plenty of Commas from around the middle of March but I have only seen one this year so far and that was in late May.

I’d be surprised if you were able to see anything past that humungous cock of yours, especially with your 300+ year old eyes.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Exactly. You play your best keeper.

I’m all for a little controlled aggression on the sports field, but Oli Robinson wants a fine for his little send off to Usman who’d made 140 odd. Classless, embarrassing behaviour from a well-documented thug. Then he doubles down in the press conference. Wood plays at Lords, Robinson can spend that Test taking some manners lessons. Or perhaps he should work in the kitchens, as it appears he is quite good at dishing up pies. Prick.

7 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

I’m all for a little controlled aggression on the sports field, but Oli Robinson wants a fine for his little send off to Usman who’d made 140 odd. Classless, embarrassing behaviour from a well-documented thug. Then he doubles down in the press conference. Wood plays at Lords, Robinson can spend that Test taking some manners lessons. Or perhaps he should work in the kitchens, as it appears he is quite good at dishing up pies. Prick.

Cricket’s a poofs game according to an expert on the internet. 

1 hour ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The game should have been stopped well before the two wickets went down. It was well gloomy 

On 09/06/2023 at 23:32, Jake The Muss said:

You really are the simpleton for the ages.

Coming from you, I take that as a compliment, much more civil than 'I'd like to smash your head in with a brick' 😉