CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

People Who Don't Swing Their Arms As They Walk

Ape™️

4 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I know. But roe v wade is US. What it has to do with English law I know not.

If he'd said Rex v. Bourne then no cunt would have known what he was talking about. Except me, obviously.

On a completely unrelated note, and having pondered long and hard, I am willing to agree that people who don't swing their arms as they walk are indeed cunts. However, people who swing their arms too fucking much when they walk are far worse. Power walkers, for example, or spastics. (There's a lot of intersection on that particular Venn diagram.)

4bf1bdec98d4dcf59bc63958beb524e3.jpg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I know. But roe v wade is US. What it has to do with English law I know not.

Typical America sticking their nose in where it's not wanted and taking the credit.

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...
On 19/08/2016 at 22:11, Ape said:

Whilst driving to work I keep seeing a fat bloke in a tee shirt and jeans walking the same route. His arms don't swing at all as he perambulates on his merry way, trying, I suspect, to lose weight. They look like two giant sausages hanging limp from his shoulders. It's really quite bizzare. Fucking fat spastic cunt - probably a poof too.

@Ape.  You used to be great.  

Guest judgetwi
On 19/08/2016 at 21:11, Ape said:

Whilst driving to work I keep seeing a fat bloke in a tee shirt and jeans walking the same route. His arms don't swing at all as he perambulates on his merry way, trying, I suspect, to lose weight. They look like two giant sausages hanging limp from his shoulders. It's really quite bizzare. Fucking fat spastic cunt - probably a poof too.

Fuck me. Some cunt you don’t know, never met and never will doesn’t swing his arms when he’s walking! Kill the bastard I say!!

On the other hand you could always get a fucking life. 

Wanker.

6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Fuck me. Some cunt you don’t know, never met and never will doesn’t swing his arms when he’s walking! Kill the bastard I say!!

On the other hand you could always get a fucking life. 

Wanker.

You’re that enraged by the post that it’s taken you over three years to comment. It must be because you have a life. On the other hand, you’re the one commenting on three year old posts at 1am. I suggest that it’s you who is the wanker.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ape said:

You’re that enraged by the post that it’s taken you over three years to comment. It must be because you have a life. On the other hand, you’re the one commenting on three year old posts at 1am. I suggest that it’s you who is the wanker.

The irony that the Ben Elton cunt can get the hump with a post made by someone he don’t know or will ever know is laughable, stupid wanker. 

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 19/08/2016 at 22:11, Ape™️ said:

@Eddie Quality, Ape style.

• 3 years later...
4 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

@Frank, purely by chance, today I saw a news item showing Trump walking into the courtroom, and the septic cunt wasn't swinging his arms. Simple question Frank, (put to a simpleton), 'Was @Ape™️ on to something really big all those years ago?

Purely? What on earth are you on about, Withers? Type it out again and think like a fucking normal person.

@Decimus any chance of any cover this weekend? 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ChildeHarold said:

What do you think about the royal arms behind the back approach.   I find it helps me keep my balance and also stops my hands wandering in crowded situations. 

6 minutes ago, ChildeHarold said:

What do you think about the royal arms behind the back approach.   I find it helps me keep my balance and also stops my hands wandering in crowded situations. 

Well that has always been a problem for Frank.